荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
首先说明,这绝对不是玩笑帖! 我不会编这种帖子来消遣大家!

我接到电话的时候正是家里急需用钱的的时候,简直是有点饥不择食了,于是我居然真的相信了!

我被他们骗走了6000欧!!!!

现在处境极端困难! 求求大家帮帮我!我真不知道该怎么办了.

去荷兰警局报案,结果他们说因为没有证据显示犯罪嫌疑人在荷兰居留 所以荷兰警方无法立案侦查!

我现在能怎么办呢?给我能个我出出主意吗?跪谢了!

我知道大家一定会说,这么老套的骗术还会有人上当,简直是bc透顶了! 我承认我确实是鬼迷心窍了!
在这点上大家可以尽情鄙视我! 但是事情已经发生了,我现在真是举步维艰啊!

请大家在鄙视过后帮我一把吧! 拜托了!

精彩评论115

香草居士  海贼王  2008-8-15 14:09:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 求助! 我是诈骗案的受害者! 请大家帮帮我

是用网络银行转的钱吗?去问银行,Internet-Banking转完钱后在一段时间内是可以把钱要回来的
rollingpaper  初上贼船  2008-8-15 14:11:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by 香草居士;3374533
是用网络银行转的钱吗?去问银行,Internet-Banking转完钱后在一段时间内是可以把钱要回来的

没有, 是西联汇款
踏荷渡兰泽    2008-8-15 14:12:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
jonier  ↗GGD爱心大使↗  2008-8-15 14:14:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

就是~LZ把你的受骗过程说的详细点~大家也好帮你想办法啊
rollingpaper  初上贼船  2008-8-15 14:19:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

嗯,好的!这是我应荷兰警员要求给她发的邮件,里面详细说明了事情的经过:

Dear madam,

This is what happened so far:

In early July, I have received a phone call from this so called ''Hong Kong SHI HAO international traveling Service'', they tell me there will be an activity (a lucky draw) being held in Amsterdam on 13th of July. And they ask me if I want to join. I gave them my name and then they give me a number that stands my name and tell me that I will need this number to join the Lucky draw.

A week later, I have got another call from them and am told that I have won the second prize, a international traveling air ticket worth 30,000 Euros or if I don't want the air ticket I can get 24,000 Euros instead of. They ask me if I can go to pick up the prize or if anyone else can do that for me. I said no, then they say their clerk will contact me next morning to discuss further details with me.

Next morning they called me again and said in order to collect the prize I need to contact this lawyer in Hong Kong who was the notary yesterday for this activity. Then this so called lawyer told me that I need to pay notarial fee for the prize in case the company did not pay me that money in time she can use the notarial fee as the cost of the trial to sue the company. Then I use the Western Union send 2,000 notarial fee to a person called Peng Yao in Guangshui, China on 14th of July.

On 15th of July, the lawyer tell me they have received the money and I need to contact the supporting agency of this activity who provide this prize to let them send this money to my account. After I contacted this provider in Macao ("Macao Lottery Company") I been informed that this prize is only for those who has the membership of their company only, so I need to pay 4,000 Euros for the temporary membership first and then they will send the money back with the prize together to me, which will be 28,000 Euros total. So I have sent the 4000 Euros "temporary membership fee" to them in three times on 15th of July, 21st of July and on 29th of July. All by western union, and the receiver were all in Guangshui China. There were three receivers in total. And their names were Peng Yao, Ye Haizhou and Wang Xinquan.

After I did what they asked me to do, now they need me to pay 2,800 Euros exchange margins, say otherwise I won't get this money. So it is finally about time for me to realize that this is a total swindle.

The website of this ''Hong Kong SHI HAO international traveling Service'' is

The number of their Amsterdam branch is:

020 8910366

The number of the Hong Kong lawyer (named Hong Meiting) is:

00852 30783809

The number of the person (named Guo Linlin) I have been contact with in Macao is:

00853 62472201

If it is necessary, I will come again tomorrow while you still work to fill in any information you need.

P.S I have contacted the police department in Amsterdam as you suggested, but they said that I better just report to the nearest police station, then the report will be send to Amsterdam.

Thank you so much for spending time reading this. And I am truly appreciating your help.

And please let me know if I should come to your office again tomorrow. Thank you!

XXX

然后这个是她的回信:

Dear mr X,

I’ve received your mail. I’ve searched the internet and asked my supervisor. The story is clear and as I already told you:
It’s no case for the police in the Netherlands. I’m so sorry.

With regards,

XXX

wo
rollingpaper  初上贼船  2008-8-15 14:20:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

嗯,好的!这是我应荷兰警员要求给她发的邮件,里面详细说明了事情的经过:

Dear madam,

This is what happened so far:

In early July, I have received a phone call from this so called ''Hong Kong SHI HAO international traveling Service'', they tell me there will be an activity (a lucky draw) being held in Amsterdam on 13th of July. And they ask me if I want to join. I gave them my name and then they give me a number that stands my name and tell me that I will need this number to join the Lucky draw.

A week later, I have got another call from them and am told that I have won the second prize, a international traveling air ticket worth 30,000 Euros or if I don't want the air ticket I can get 24,000 Euros instead of. They ask me if I can go to pick up the prize or if anyone else can do that for me. I said no, then they say their clerk will contact me next morning to discuss further details with me.

Next morning they called me again and said in order to collect the prize I need to contact this lawyer in Hong Kong who was the notary yesterday for this activity. Then this so called lawyer told me that I need to pay notarial fee for the prize in case the company did not pay me that money in time she can use the notarial fee as the cost of the trial to sue the company. Then I use the Western Union send 2,000 notarial fee to a person called Peng Yao in Guangshui, China on 14th of July.

On 15th of July, the lawyer tell me they have received the money and I need to contact the supporting agency of this activity who provide this prize to let them send this money to my account. After I contacted this provider in Macao ("Macao Lottery Company") I been informed that this prize is only for those who has the membership of their company only, so I need to pay 4,000 Euros for the temporary membership first and then they will send the money back with the prize together to me, which will be 28,000 Euros total. So I have sent the 4000 Euros "temporary membership fee" to them in three times on 15th of July, 21st of July and on 29th of July. All by western union, and the receiver were all in Guangshui China. There were three receivers in total. And their names were Peng Yao, Ye Haizhou and Wang Xinquan.

After I did what they asked me to do, now they need me to pay 2,800 Euros exchange margins, say otherwise I won't get this money. So it is finally about time for me to realize that this is a total swindle.

The website of this ''Hong Kong SHI HAO international traveling Service'' is

The number of their Amsterdam branch is:

020 8910366

The number of the Hong Kong lawyer (named Hong Meiting) is:

00852 30783809

The number of the person (named Guo Linlin) I have been contact with in Macao is:

00853 62472201

If it is necessary, I will come again tomorrow while you still work to fill in any information you need.

P.S I have contacted the police department in Amsterdam as you suggested, but they said that I better just report to the nearest police station, then the report will be send to Amsterdam.

Thank you so much for spending time reading this. And I am truly appreciating your help.

And please let me know if I should come to your office again tomorrow. Thank you!

XXX

然后这个是她的回信:

Dear mr X,

I’ve received your mail. I’ve searched the internet and asked my supervisor. The story is clear and as I already told you:
It’s no case for the police in the Netherlands. I’m so sorry.

With regards,

XXX

我把真实姓名隐去了,望大家谅解.... 真的很感谢大家这么关心, 谢谢!
rollingpaper  初上贼船  2008-8-15 14:41:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我把自己的QQ号码(874047954)也留给大家,如果有任何的主意,请大家告诉我! 谢谢啦!
踏荷渡兰泽    2008-8-15 14:42:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
rollingpaper  初上贼船  2008-8-15 14:52:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by 踏荷渡兰泽;3374618
原来是世豪啊。。。这个不是7月在GGD炒的很厉害嘛

我当时还没有随时浏览GGD的习惯,现在我很后悔!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受