荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
lekkerding  见习海盗  2007-11-15 14:17:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 遭遇公交车司机歧视对待

Dear all chinese friends,

Sorry that I can't type chinese now in the office.

And I wanna say thank you to everybody who responded my story, no matter your opinion is at my side or not. Thanks a lot.

This morning I called the bus company again to declare my complaint. It's now in the process and hopefully within 2 weeks I can hear something. I will update the result.

I double confirmed with the bus company if it's forbidden to call mobile in the bus. I was told that, the passengers are allowed to call for sure, but the busdriver is forbidden. This answer is what I expected and everybody's humanright to call in the bus is respected.
lijuan  四海霸王  2007-11-15 15:26:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 欧盟

In my opnion,as you said everyboday have the right to have a call in the bus,but it is not key point .The most important is that you should stop the phone when the busdriver gave you the stamp.It is the respect.

I have almost the same experence.I was keeping talking with the phone when i gave €2 to the busdriver(in my city,because of the far distance to the main city,we pay 2€ instead of strippenkaart)When i saw him,he looked at me unpleasantly,i stoped and siad"sorry".He immediately became friendly "it does not matter,please!"and gave me the bus card.
wq2005  海贼王  2007-11-15 16:24:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by lijuan;2741610
In my opnion,as you said everyboday have the right to have a call in the bus,but it is not key point .The most important is that you should stop the phone when the busdriver gave you the stamp.It is the respect.

I have almost the same experence.I was keeping talking with the phone when i gave €2 to the busdriver(in my city,because of the far distance to the main city,we pay 2€ instead of strippenkaart)When i saw him,he looked at me unpleasantly,i stoped and siad"sorry".He immediately became friendly "it does not matter,please!"and gave me the bus card.
还是旁观者清,当局者至今还不知道自己错在哪里
88love88  中级海盗  2007-11-15 16:35:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

那么多人都说车上不能打电话,LZ又说可以打电话!!!  麻烦大家别道听途说

经常看到司机旁边找个陪聊的~~注意,,是经常.

车票那么贵,还这种态度.

有些外国人对中国人的态度确实不好,遇到这种情况,就要动之以情??呸.不惯他们那个!

我也觉得lz保护自己合法权益是对的!!
interboys  中级海盗  2007-11-15 16:41:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

超级有同感,,不过我比你还倒霉, 有时候下雨,或者天气不好,,车都不来的 , 一等就1个多小时,荒郊野外的,冻死去,,把投诉信箱给我吧,,我也投诉去
kingkongnv  海贼王  2007-11-15 18:10:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我觉得不管怎么样,那个司机强迫你说荷兰语就是不对的,你应该说,我愿意说什么语言是我的权利。你听懂听不懂是你的问题,在荷兰说荷兰语当然方便,但是也不能强制对你说“说荷兰语!“ 天王老子也没这权力啊!
难道我们中国人都对去中国说英语的老外说“说中文!“ 
太不尊重人了,另外作为荷兰人,他可能经常碰到说英语的外国人,可能他也烦。
所以我们还是最好入乡随俗说荷兰语。
kingkongnv  海贼王  2007-11-15 18:12:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by lekkerding;2741399
Dear all chinese friends,

Sorry that I can't type chinese now in the office.

And I wanna say thank you to everybody who responded my story, no matter your opinion is at my side or not. Thanks a lot.

This morning I called the bus company again to declare my complaint. It's now in the process and hopefully within 2 weeks I can hear something. I will update the result.

I double confirmed with the bus company if it's forbidden to call mobile in the bus. I was told that, the passengers are allowed to call for sure, but the busdriver is forbidden. This answer is what I expected and everybody's humanright to call in the bus is respected.

这事儿不能这么就算了,听楼主消息阿
Stack  四海霸王  2007-11-15 19:38:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

谁说的bus上不能打电话的 把那个sign拍下来我看看, 真是活见鬼了, 又不是飞机,难道打手机能使大巴坠毁吗?ridiculous!
修罗刀  高级海盗  2007-11-15 20:14:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by skywu;2739262
6年前我碰见过类似的事情.后来也投诉了,不过一点用都没有.lz要是真的还有机会碰见这种事情要记得,无论如何都不要下车,因为如果你买了票你就有权坐车,如果他要来赶你下车,你可以不用理他!如果他强制拉你下车,你可以打他,就算警察来了,也是他的错.在荷兰如果双方吵架,哪一方先动手或者是拉扯对方,他就已经错了.你还手只是正当防卫!
 还有一点就是说荷兰文和说英文没有什么不一样的后果,因为我们都是黑头发黄皮肤!
祝一切顺利!

好办法!

支持lz. 我经常看到荷兰人一边打电话,一边让司机打卡的,我看司机也没说什么。 再说,司机要是看着不舒服的话,他也可以指出来,怎么能这样一走了之。他心情不好也不能拿外国人撒气!!

我看了很多帖子,好像是说lz是因为不尊重别人先,是应得的待遇一样。什么人!! 让你天寒地冻的站个30分钟, 看你如何?:icon_slee
selenawxy  见习海盗  2007-11-15 20:16:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by jojo123;2740974
我在打工的地方 因为那个老太要求的一件事情我说不可以,老太很不开心地骂了一句很脏的话。 我笑眯眯的目送人家走了 其实是很久没有听到 已经忘记那个是什么意思了

过了半个小时,那个老太回来了 我还是笑眯眯的接待人家, 因为,我在认人这方面没有很好的记忆力, 那个老太自己回来道歉了。 说为自己刚做的事情而感到抱歉。 这件事情就很完美的the end了

好敬佩你啊!其实就算巴士允许打电话,就算司机不介意你边打电话边打票,但是我还是坚持不在那个时间讲电话,因为尊重别人就是尊重自己.别说荷兰人经常开玩笑说亚洲人总是不停的讲电话, 花这么多时间去投诉,搞得自己心情一次又一次不开心,在这方面的确不需要有好的记忆力.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受