请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
以下是我在上海3个月内开始找工作的部分日记,因为写得零乱,所以只能说明一个过程.

April 22, Going back to China

Everything is finished, my life in NL is gone. Please let me say goodbye ! My friends, the days and nights we spent together will not be forgotten for ever. Not sure when I will be in Europe again, but I know I must be back.

May 20 12:18 PM

昨天外服找我面试,上气集团和壳牌石油的合资新公司,招收个区域经理,还关照要有海外留学经历,我比较合适,谈得不错,等通知。

今天一个美国的律师事物所找我面谈,高级商务代表,可惜工资谈不好,我的要求他们无法满足。

下礼拜一一个英国公司找我谈,哈远啊,在郊区...........

May 24
Interview

Yesterday, I went to a Btitish furniture company to took part in the interview. The appointment is 11:00 AM, but as the urgent issue, the manager delayed the time to 13:00. HAHA, keep waiting in the office~~~~

We spent about an hour for talking, reviewed my experience, evaluated my performance, she also introduecd the company background and the woking style. My position will be the EU regional sales manager, all of the customers are the dealers and retailers in European countires.

Finally I said my ideal salary should be 8K--10K/month, they will discuss it and give me the feedback later.

Today, the US lawer office called me again to took part in the second interview tomorrow, it is funny.

June 01
很不愉快的面试

昨天的面试是迄今以来我遇到过的最不愉快的。对方是个香港公司,招收营业经理,主要业务是金融,为银行等遭遇不良资产的公司和机构提供催收账款业务。

一开始半小时是跟他们的人事行政经理谈,她人很好,我们谈得很愉快,她也很认真,仔细倾听分析了我过去的经历,并做了很详细的纪录。而后她把我直接推荐给总经理。

这个总经理是香港人,姓梁。一进去我发现他眼圈是黑的,他让我英语做自我介绍,而后说我英语比较差,发音不准.

而后他问我,我认为他们的业务对象是谁,我说应该是银行等金融机构吧,比如随WTO协议生效,很多外资银行都逐步进入中国地区,他们势必要开展业务也势必会遭遇恶意欠款,而上海以后对人的银行信用度要求会很高..........我还没说完,他就打断我说:“外资银行现在还不能开展业务。” 我说那就是中国的银行:四大国有银行,还有几十个地方银行等。 他说既然只有这几十个,我用一个人就可以了,为什么还要招收你呢?

我说我对你公司的了解还不充分,对这个行业的内外环境也不熟悉,对你公司的文化以及管理和运作方式等都不了解,所以现在我不能回答你的问题。他说:“公司情况我已经向你介绍过了。” 我说“你认为的介绍原来就是这样几句话?我连任何文字的资料都没看过,怎么可以算是了解公司的业务?” 他却说出去谈客户不需要看文字资料的。

我说我的思路很明确,在不了解实际情况的时候我不会做结论,你需要的是一个能动脑子的经理而不是一个只会靠体力劳动的经理,你可以看我以前的履历,我在不同行业工作过,有良好的销售纪录,因为我有很强的自学能力和销售技巧等,但是我到新公司势必有个学习过程,要有熟悉业务的时间。

最后他说,他这里没有试用期,也没有培训,今天录用的人明天就要出去做生意的..........

我想,这只能说明两个问题:1. 他们公司不重视人,没有TRAINING,所以不是个好公司。2.他们公司生意不行了,巴不得找人赶紧来拉客户。

于是我认为没有谈的必要了,并且从今天的面试来看,这个香港人属于典型的家长式管理,他要求下属员工的思维必须和他保持一致,这个与我所习惯的开诚布公和OPEN MIND的管理模式相差太远。

而后我走了,在电梯口遇到刚才的人事经理,她还是很好的,我把刚才跟他们总经理交恶的经过说了,她也苦笑笑,没多说什么。我估计她和其他本地员工在这个总经理教育下日子也不太好过的。

June 06
Keep fighting

Yesterday and today afternoon, I was so busy.

A compnay called me to take part in the interview yesterday, whose location is in She mountain Songjiang. It is about 1.5 hours away from the Shanghai center by bus. The position is the Assistant to General Manager. I believe the GM was satisfied with my background, but I would not accept them, because of the far away distance.

Today, there are two interviewers.

The first one is a lawyer office. Two young professional lawyers hold a meeting with me for almost 70 mintues. They designed a Law Supporting system, which will support the individual person who meet the trouble with the low cost. Since they are not the professiolanl Sales and Marketing person, so they need me to help them to carry out the Sales strategy. Actually we were very happy for talking, both of us like the personal style of honest and open mind. Finally, we made the agreement that I will think about the job design and they would think about the salary which would be paid for me.

Then the seconde one is BILL SHIT. This is a internet service company with a large numbe of the sales person, they need more person to push the sales volume. When I came in the office, I found it looks like an insurance company: So many person were working on the phone with the yellow page book ! How I can work with them ? They do care your quality,they only pay attention on the quantity. I found there many salesmen are the person from the others area to SH to find a job. A manger read my resume, she understood that I would never accept them. She said :" I will call you if we need you to take part in the next test." I replied:" NO NO,I give up, thank you."

I have another interview on Wed, a large famous global comany..........

精彩评论100

blakeni2004  ↗贵宾↗  2005-9-21 12:18:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

回复: 【原创】05年回上海找工作的日记

June 21
continue working for job

Today afternoon, I will go to the famous global company again, they invited me to take part in the second interview.

What is the result ?

June 22
The second interview

Yesterday afternoon, I went to that famous global electronic products company to take part in the second time interview.

The senior manager and a Japanese GM interview me. As pland, I introduced myself in English again, then they asked me several questions, included the questions about their industry, my opion of their products, the sales skills and the promote way. I believe they were satisfied with my answer. Then we talked about my personality, the senior manager looks very professional in analysis the differenty personality.

The interview took me around 50 minutes, after one week, I will get the feedback.

Actually the basick salary they will provide is not so high, but they have a very good support system, and the staff will be treat very well in this company, so I wann join them.

June 23

Today, I am in the Bund Center

A Singapor consulting company invited me to be their business development manager. They provide the business supporting for the overseas companies who want to begin their owner investment in SH.

The service included the tempore office, the conference room with AV equipment, the mail management, the events management and the phone answering.

This company is very small, with only 8 staff, they would provide the high standard service for their costumers.

Today, their GM , a HK lady interviewed me, she is a MBA, actually she looks very professional. When we talked about my job target, I told her: 1. I want to be a professional manager;2. I need good salary to begin my MBA course;3. I plan to have my owner business in the further.

She said: If I worked in their company, then it is high possibility for me to realize my last 2 targets, but since they are a small firm in SH, so it could not to develop me to be a professional manager.

HAHA, that is my concer.I also think that the value of their service is not so high..................

Anyway, I will hold it.

July 04星期一,被吓着了

早上,10点15分左右,我还躲在被窝里享受空调。

电话响起,接起来,是那个熟悉的而优雅的女声:Blake,我这里是SONY公司,说好今天你来参加第三轮面试的,怎么你还没来。“ 我被吓得睡意全无:”啊,不是吧,你通知我说是星期三,7月6日上午10点啊。“

对方沉默了一下说:” 哦,那大概这里有问题,我等下再打给你。“

我等了5分钟,她再来电话说:”对不起,是弄错了,还是星期三上午.............."

虚惊过后,我在想,这个事情有三种可能:

1.是这个秘书小姐弄错了,我应该是星期三,她给弄成星期一,而通知他们的高级部长今天上午等我来,这样她要吃排头了。

2. 也是她弄错了,我应该是星期一,她通知我的时候说成星期三,而后就将错就错。

3. 她本来没错,星期一,应该是另外一个人来谈的,结果那人迟到,而秘书找人的时候又弄错,找了我,呵呵,如果那样,那迟到的人就麻烦了。高级管理人员很在意人的态度,如果迟到,那就麻烦。

July 06

The last interview in SONY

Today is the great day for me. I met 3 senior GM of SONY, as planed we talked about my ability for the applying position further. The big concer is that I have no experience and products background of their electronic products, of course ,it looks not the big problem. I also asked them sth about the infurence of the anit-Japanese emotion in China, I believe they are friendly to Chinese person. They also asked me that if I like business trip or be located in different cities, I said, I like it very well.

Then I will get the final result in one week, since I am not the only person who were selected to take part in the final interview, so we do not know what will happen.

I think the whole process is simily like the OLYMPIC cities selection, but LONDON would face only 4 competitors, I must face 240~~~~~~

July 11曲折

今天跟对方通电话,他告诉我说,上星期的第三轮面试,高级部长对我的各方面条件都很满意,但是觉得唯一遗憾的是我过去的工作背景不适合他们目前的这个岗位,所以决定把我推荐到另外一个销售市场部门去。

呵呵,这个结果也不是很意外,同时我更感到面试这个公司的曲折性。已经一个月了,面试了3轮,我从最早的240--280个应征者中走到今天。
blakeni2004  ↗贵宾↗  2005-9-21 12:18:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

July 14焦灼状态

前天上51JOB,发现一个职位,是有猎头公司在招聘的,而从职位名字和工作性质以及对人的要求来说,应该就是我一个多月前面试过的一个英国公司,上次面试后一直没有消息,我以为他们已经找到合适的人了。既然现在猎头还在找,说明这个职位是空缺的。于是我通过网络把我的简历又投了过去。没想到昨天猎头公司就来电话,叫我去面谈,我问她这个职务是不是那个英国公司的,他们说是的,我说,哈,那我就不来了,因为我已经在一个多月前去谈过了,我是他们面试的第一个人。

昨天中午我就打电话到那英国公司,找到上次面试我的经理,她立刻听出是我的声音。我们谈了半小时,她告诉我,自我之后她总共面谈了10多个申请人,还是对我印象最好。之所以她一直没有做决定,是因为她还想多看几个人,并且她觉得我可能不喜欢他们这个行业。

在交换了意见之后,她说决定让新的HR经理再见我一次(上次我见的那个已经离职)。果然,到下午,他们的HR就来电话,让我下周一或者二去他们公司,大家再好好谈一次。具体时间再定。

对于这个职位我不想放弃,虽然他们的行业和产品不如SONY那么精致和高级,但他们的发展空间也不错,何况从猎头公布的数字来看,这个职位的工资要10000---15000 人民币。

The day before yesterday, I found a new job information on the  www.51job.com which provided by a hunting company. As review the job title , the description and the requirement, I believed this position was the new job of a  British company. I once took part in their interview more than one month ago but without further feedback. I thought they have found the available person already. Then since a hunting company is helping them  looking for the applicants now , that means this position is still opening, so I sent my cv by internet.

Yesterday morning, I got the phone calling from the hunting company invited me to take part in the interview, then I confirmed this position is provided by that British company, so I told the hunting staff my story.

After that I made call to the British company talked with the sales GM who once interviewed me last time.She recognized my voice immediately,we spent half hour for talking.  She told me she once met more then 10 applicants after me, but she believed that I am the best one. Why she did not make final decision yet, because she wanted to meet more person for more opportunity, and she also felt that I do not like their industry very well.

Finally she said she would let the HR manager hold a new meeting for further details discussing.(The prvious HR manager has left the company )

Afternoon, the HR person called me again, we made the agreement that we would hold a meeting at the beging of next week. The correct time would be confirm later.

Actually I do not want to give up this job, though it is not higher quality as well as SONY, but it also can provide my good self development space,and it can provide good salary: RMB10000-15000.
blakeni2004  ↗贵宾↗  2005-9-21 12:21:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

July 19《中国日报》社的面试

今天去中国日报社面试。整个面试的环境仿佛是大学里的论文答辩,5位考官坐一排。

按部就班地我先介绍自己的工作经历,而后听他们介绍。原来今天5位考官都是北京过来的,包括几位主任。

他们告诉我说,中国日报在上海的广告市场做得很不好,业务数字仅仅有北京的10%。一来是他们没有好好地开发上海的市场,二来是他们没有做好好的市场调查。因此这次他们希望能够找到很优秀的人来做项目经理,把上海的市场开发出来。

我们的对话进行了30分钟。他们告诉我,从早上到现在他们总共谈了40多个人,一般地每人只谈2到3分钟,惟独我是谈得时间最长的...............

然而,我感到压力是巨大的,并且也感到他们对员工的支持不是很高。

我必须在星期四见了英国公司的人事经理后再做下一步打算。

July 20今天的新情况

著名的国际市场调查公司AC 尼尔森今天来电话,对我做了22分钟的电话INTERVIEW,而后要我明天下午去他们公司详细谈。

另外有个美国连锁经营的公司也来电话,但我不想去了。

面试了那么多公司,没有录用我的有3个,基本都是因为以前的工作经验问题;我当场拒绝的有3个,因为待遇问题或者公司内部问题;对我很有意想的有4个,包括SONY。

现在我对自己感到一点迷茫了。

July 22极度焦虑

昨天一整天,上午到英国人公司去复试,地点非常遥远,距离莘庄还有一个多少时的车程。而结果不是很令人高兴,新来的人事经理认为我过去的经验中缺乏和经销商打交道的经历,并且不是沙发行业出生。说实话这样的问题我感到很奇特,我以前的办公家具行业远远比单一的沙发产品要复杂的多,而关于没有和经销商合作的经验是事实,我以前是直接面对最终用户的,既然是这样,我的简历里都已经写明白了。当然人事经理表示认同我的个人素质和潜力,究竟怎么做,这个需要销售经理跟她去谈,毕竟对他们来说要找一个既是做沙发出生,又能和欧洲经销商打交道的人很难,如果有这样的人,又为什么一定要跳槽去他们那里呢? 那么远的路。人事经理也表示可能让我改一个职位:KEY ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR。

昨天下午到AC尼尔森去面试,人事部和负责上海地区业务的经理分别跟我谈话,还做了笔试--是数据分析,而后是做PRESENTATION。总共持续了2个半小时,到夜里7点结束的。今天我跟他们电话联络,他们表示对我的素质和背景都很满意,现在就等负责全国业务的经理8月初回上海跟我谈一次。另外他们的工资大约是在5到6千这样,税后。我昨天注意到他们那里几乎都是女孩子。

而最令我举棋不定的则是《中国日报》。今天早上我还没起床,他们来电话约我到他们领导住的地方去谈,因为领导下午就要回北京了。我去了之后,谈了约一个小时。他们表示希望我加入他们的华东分社,并且可以让我走TEAM LEADER,这样可以带领一个小组专门开发在上海的世界500强企业。中国日报是副部级的中央直属机构,在上海的关系还不错,上月他们搞的一个全球CEO论坛活动,连上海市长也来了。关于待遇方面,领导说作为中央事业单位工资确实都是死的,他们可以回去商量给我一个海归待遇,而我的这个工作主要是提成。

现在我感到极度焦虑,我真不知道究竟选择哪个公司为好,何况SONY那边还在进行中,我如今每天只能睡3个小时,想来想去........

July 26
浮出水面

Today I signed the conformation with ACNielsen, the position is Senior Retailer Service Executive, the main mission include the data analysis, marketing research, new business opportinure development.

That is so differenet with the sales jobs what I did before, the begining day is Aug 15.

Pusa bless me, let we see what will happen !

August 08

One week later

一周以后我将开始在ACNielsen的工作,进行市场研究和调查工作。

所谓市场调查
主要是采用行业中最丰富最广泛的媒介和市场信息以及专业的服务和分析工具而专注于消费者研究,向客户提供最新的耐用消费品,快速消费品和媒介行业数据,市场变化,市场知识、专家意见和营销洞识。

所谓市场研究:
通过测量或与数量相对较少的样本群交谈能够了解一个庞大的消费群的特点。用来探索人们思考什么、想要什么、需要什么或做什么的有效方式。通常说来,它能获取别的方法无法获得的信息。厂家通过市场研究的方式帮助他们根据顾客的需求生产产品,并且评估营销策略的成功性。

August 16

培训培训
今天是加入公司的第2天,一整天都在培训,今天着重讲述集团公司的结构业务范围全球分布,中国地区核心业务,工作方式,VALUE以及福利行政等等诸多方面。必须承认,这样的培训水准很高,扫除了我的一些困惑。

我所在的业务部门,是三大核心业务里门槛最高的,即知识能力要求最高,我还要学习很多很多东西,昨天发了一本100多页的全英文材料,我反复看了40多页,确实涉及的知识点还是很多的,而由于我过去的工作经验,对其中不少地方都缺乏感性认识。

公司给我目前的级别待遇要比其他同时加入的2位同事要高一个级别,那也是对我的压力,我现在是直接对总监负责。

公司最近一段时间也在不断扩展,招收了很多新人,下个月楼下还要再找37个人,这样的扩展速度是比较惊人的。

另外他们也发给我一台IBM手提,如今我有3台电脑了,哈。

August 27

两周记

昨天,在新公司做了两星期,日子不紧不慢。

培训还在继续,有的是自学,个人感觉那个《CATEGORY MANAGEMENT》,获益匪浅啊~~~

公司还在继续扩展,楼下招收了好多新人,大部分是CONTRACT STAFF,临时的?

我的这个小部门看来工作还不是很忙,APPLE那里可就不一样了,天天加班,苦啊~~~
blakeni2004  ↗贵宾↗  2005-9-21 12:26:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

以上是从我的MSN SPACE里直接COPY过来,因此字体颜色都是不统一的,请大家见谅.

我要说明以下五点:

1.这些找工作的经历相比很多人来说是那么的普通,或者说没有任何曲折.我就如同任何一个在上海大街上行走的人一样,用自己的能力希望找到一个适合自己发展的机会.找工作的过程不仅仅需要体力还需要耐心.

2. 在出国前,我有外企5年左右的工作经验,有独立经营客户的经历.对用人单位来说,一个人的工作经历非常重要.

3.我不能说现在的选择是最好的,只能说是当时看来最合适的.

4.我总共面试了12个公司,当场我拒绝掉的有4个,拒绝我的也有4个,录用我的3个,倾向录用我的有1个.

5.我写得很匆忙,希望各位别挑剔我的语法错误.
Johnrockfeller  高级海盗  2005-9-21 12:32:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江温州

版主学什么专业的啊?怎么可以做这么多方面的工作,有销售,有金融,有商务代表,还有~~~

版主,上面的那个80K-100K是8万到10万一个月吗?一个月这么多工资,那用不到一年就收回留学投资了~~~
你好厉害啊,版主!顶!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blakeni2004  ↗贵宾↗  2005-9-21 12:37:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

Post by Johnrockfeller
版主学什么专业的啊?怎么可以做这么多方面的工作,有销售,有金融,有商务代表,还有~~~

版主,上面的那个80K-100K是8万到10万一个月吗?一个月这么多工资,那用不到一年就收回留学投资了~~~
你好厉害啊,版主!顶!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

是8K--10K/月,我写错了,汗颜汗颜
nutrewag  四海霸王  2005-9-21 12:46:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

嗬嗬,我也想问这个问题呢。
赞楼主,跟大家分享自己的经历。祝事业顺利!
Lolita  四海霸王  2005-9-21 12:51:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by blakeni2004
以下是我在上海3个月内开始找工作的部分日记,因为写得零乱,所以只能说明一个过程.

April 22, Going back to China

May 24Interview

Finally I said my ideal salary should be 8K--10K/month, they will discuss it and give me the feedback later.

premier  高级海盗  2005-9-21 12:59:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

楼主有5年的外企工作经验,难怪这么抢手
我只有这边4个月的外企实习经历,回国海带
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受