lucy11  四海霸王  2012-6-22 20:43:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
我现在觉得市政厅的哪班人也不会知道IND的政策。
tbfabcd  初上贼船  2012-6-25 21:45:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
弱弱问一句,什么是出生源原件啊?
singlegirl  见习海盗  2012-6-28 12:04:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
源文件就是出生的那张纸,原始文件,但是现在可以用户口和户籍证明。
singlegirl  见习海盗  2012-6-28 12:07:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
本帖最后由 singlegirl 于 2012-6-28 18:23 编辑

2012.06.28日我又去市政厅了,我带着户籍证明,出生公证,去了,然后被拒收了。因为工作人员跟我说最好还需要一个户口本公证,他们现在就认这个,我很生气,跟他们理论,说上面不是写着of吗,不是说可以用户籍证明吗?他们说户籍证明是en下面的of,反正大一堆专业术语,原谅我的荷兰语不大好,反正意思是最好户籍+户口公证都要有。如果单单只有一个证明的话,他们是可以帮我申请。但是我现在就要交800块钱,到时候被拒绝了,因为文件不足,这个钱就不能退了。她建议我最好一定要有户口和户籍最少这两份文件和出生公证一起递交,然后再申请,这样子比较妥善,不然被拒签的机会很大,而且被拒签一次再申请就很难了。

所以告知要申请护照或者永居的朋友们,最好把所有的文件都补齐,不要单单只拿着户口或者户籍公证,不然在市政厅也不会收的,我的血泪史呀,天啊,祝福大家吧。倒霉的孩子,血的教训呀。之前我的荷兰朋友就建议我说一定要所有的文件都补齐,我还说不用,白纸黑字在上面写着,他就跟我说上面虽然是这样子写的,但是他帮我打电话给ind,Ind的意思也说最好全部都要。我还嫌麻烦,说不可能那么倒霉的,他都跟我建议说如果上面有要求的材料,都经历要补齐,因为本地的荷兰人都知道怎么跟Ind打交道。希望对大家有帮助。
神志无知  高级海盗  2012-6-28 17:43:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
呵呵   还好我一次把之前听说过的可能需要得材料全都弄齐了 就是为了以防万一     ind的人办事没个准的    明天去市政厅教材料去
singlegirl  见习海盗  2012-6-28 18:04:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
祝你好运,明天要是交完之后说一下呀。
ZwartJan  见习海盗  2012-6-28 23:50:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
singlegirl 发表于 2012-6-28 19:04
祝你好运,明天要是交完之后说一下呀。

户籍证明上边都有什么内容?
云的形状  四海霸王  2012-6-29 10:50:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
本帖最后由 云的形状 于 2012-6-29 12:07 编辑

Sorry, bit busy these few days, did not reply some messages.
(sorry no chinese on this computer)

In relationt to this topic, please be advised one of the three documents would be enough.

As everybody knows, since the 1st of June 2012 new rules apply to determine which combinations of Chinese documents will be considered sufficient proof, for Dutch authorities, that a certain event has taken place and has been recorded by the Chinese authorities.
In the new regulations, the hukou (family registration booklet) is the most important doc. As well known now that the notarial statement will be required only for dates of birth before the 1st of March 1996. In all other cases, the IND will require legalised certified true copies of the documents issued by the Chinese government agency concerned.  
No transitional arrangements have been made for individuals applying for Dutch citizenship.

In relation to "HU JI" proof, please be advised if you want to get this declaration, you do not have to the Public Security Bureau where you were born. It does not matter where the declaration is from, as long as it is given out by the Public Security Bureau and holds all the required data about you, such as your surname, your name, your birthday, place of birth and de names of your parents.

In relation to "how many declarations you need to have", please be advised one is enough, no copy is needed, as you can keep the original documents, unless the IND wants to see them for a check.

I have received quite some messages, I have to say sorry I have not time to reply one by one. So please do not send question by message, just post here, I try my best to answer the valid questions.

All the best to everyone, success.

云的形状  四海霸王  2012-6-29 11:26:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
As a side comments:

Please always follow what is showed on IND website, only the information posted there is official.

Not all City Hall Staff are familiar witht the new rules.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受