onsell  中级海盗  2006-3-22 17:44:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 【推荐】转让:绿书的刻录CD!!!..自学用

因为有演讲和写作~ 所以没办法自学.
kian  四海霸王  2006-3-23 08:56:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

有课文吗???
onsell  中级海盗  2006-3-23 09:25:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

of course !! there is also a book (not in very good quality though)

if u have the time--4weeks and Dagcurcus Only--DO take the course!!  For me, 3de ronde is like a 'closure'....

After 't Tweede Ronde we know A LOT of words and got a feeling how the sequence might be~~  then here comes the 'writing' and 'presentation'... MAKE CLEAR how to use all those words and combine them into perfect sentences.
onsell  中级海盗  2006-3-23 09:29:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

if u have the time--4weeks and Dagcurcus Only--DO take the course!! For me, 3de ronde is like a 'closure'....

After 't Tweede Ronde we know A LOT of words and got a feeling how the sequence might be~~ then here comes the 'writing' and 'presentation'... MAKE CLEAR how to use all those words and combine them into perfect sentences.

actually the funny thing is.... the grammar mistakes i made are usually listed in the very first book, the Green One !! ---i just didn't know that~
onsell  中级海盗  2006-3-23 09:30:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

if u have the time--4weeks and Dagcurcus Only--DO take the course!! For me, 3de ronde is like a 'closure'....

After 't Tweede Ronde we know A LOT of words and got a feeling how the sequence might be~~ then here comes the 'writing' and 'presentation'... MAKE CLEAR how to use all those words and combine them into perfect sentences.  (then u can get a little certificate)

actually the funny thing is.... the grammar mistakes i made are usually listed in the very first book, the Green One !! ---i just didn't know that~
onsell  中级海盗  2006-3-23 09:32:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

After 't Tweede Ronde we know A LOT of words and got a feeling how the sequence might be~~ then here comes the 'writing' and 'presentation'... MAKE CLEAR how to use all those words and combine them into perfect sentences. (in the end u can get a little certificate also)

kian  四海霸王  2006-3-23 16:47:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

but i didn't have any toets from the eerst ronde en tweede ronde,so i don't think i can catch up the third one if i go there for the dagcursus.....i just enjoy reading the books...actually, i don't have the courage to follow the third one at this moment...just want to get some information first. i need more time to review the books i have now...
kian  四海霸王  2006-3-23 16:53:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

if it is going well, maybe i will order derde ronde boek, if i reallize i can not handle it by myself..i will ask sb's help or take the course....but i think, 4weeks for 650euro is a HUGE money....
kian  四海霸王  2006-3-23 16:54:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

any way ,thanks for information and advice....
onsell  中级海盗  2006-3-23 19:32:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by kian
but i didn't have any toets from the eerst ronde en tweede ronde,so i don't think i can catch up the third one if i go there for the dagcursus.....i just enjoy reading the books...actually, i don't have the courage to follow the third one at this moment...just want to get some information first. i need more time to review the books i have now...

1. 不需要考绿,黄2轮 , 直接可以参加3rd上课---没有问题 (本来1,2轮就是给大家自学的....)

2. 大部分3rd轮的学生, 都是"半路出家", 最后一轮选择DELFTSE---水平都非常好, 而且大部分是北欧美女~ 嘿嘿~~ (政府课程见到的多是印泥大妈...反差啊~~ @_@  )

3. 白书没什么特殊, 那2000词汇日常生活中已经不常用了. (课文都是NRC剪切下来的, 太专业..)喜欢收集书,不如去收集NRC的报纸
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受