荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
ink1  高级海盗  2010-5-18 16:43:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 nicolewickey 于 2010-5-18 16:16 发表

all the fund managers are like that. if you dont like it, you can stay away.
you can also terminate the contract at any tiime if you are not satisfied.
Managed forex accounts are very common and man ...

But are you qualified as fund manager ? Do you even have a company ? I am not in this business at all but I know this kind of services are heavily regulated, without proper permission you are not allowed to offer such services to others. The regulations are made to protect customers from people like you.

Start a company and get proper papers, it only takes 18k euro to start a B.V. and it doesn't take long at all.
Apply for permission at Dutch Financial Auhority (AFM), if you are so good and wel qualified you should have no problem getting them.
lisalisa123  四海霸王  2010-5-18 17:45:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
主要是来支持LZ的创业精神的.
但考虑到这个行业巨大的风险. 尤其是LZ才刚上手5个月.。。  
偶觉得讨论一下技术就好了. 真要投资的话.。 一定一定要注意风险.。 切记。。 :34:
尤其是最近这段时间, 风起云涌的.。
近似无限透明的蔚蓝  高级海盗  2010-5-18 17:46:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
楼主也是想利用自己的知识为自己甚至客户赚到钱,可是问题就是这个事情不是这么简单发个帖子就能被人相信的。
但是纯靠个人声誉,这个事情比较难开始。毕竟大家对楼主不太了解,而外汇市场的风险相对比较大,普通人很难信任一个网上
认识的站出来吆喝我能帮你赚钱的BROKER。

我很欣赏楼主的勇气和创业的态度。但是我觉得这个事情是否从你身边的朋友,同学慢慢开始比较好?
只要你是有真才实学的,相信也会慢慢赢得客户的信任,到时候再弄个法律实体,也比你光这样吆喝来的可靠。

纯属多嘴,也请持反对意见的几位不要太激动,这也是周瑜打黄盖,客户如果找了BROKER,也是考虑过风险的。
都是成年人了嘛
lisalisa123  四海霸王  2010-5-18 17:47:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 Lincoln他弟 于 2010-5-18 15:18 发表
我知道国内有一个人也这么做,两个星期亏光了客户10万美金,然后就卷铺盖逃;

碰巧那客户也是个有来头的主,抓住之后,痛殴一顿;还不出来,就斩了他一只手指;

当初拉那客户进来的女孩子也被抓去夜总会当了小姐。 ...

才10W美金, 又把人弄残废, 又逼良为娼。。
虽然是那个做交易的人违约在先, 但这个客户也太阴损了. 连条活路都不给人留.
大赢靠德.

[ 本帖最后由 lisalisa123 于 2010-5-18 18:49 编辑 ]
Lincoln他弟  禁止访问  2010-5-18 17:58:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
nicolewickey  中级海盗  2010-5-18 18:39:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国

回复 31# ink1 的帖子

if i can get those papers now, i would be interested in the rich clients. for all formal currency fund, minimum investment is 100,000 euros.
18k is the requirement for normal BV, for financial trading company it is a lot more than that.And honestly if I have 100k, i wont even bother trading for others, I'd be making enough money for myself every month.

Private traders are very common. Regulations do not prevent private currency traders trading for others, as long as the clients agree to it (but for stocks, it is a different story, currency market is relatively unregulated area in every country). There are the standard contract papers you can sign, and you can find a lot of services like this. The only difference is, private traders have unlimited liabilities, while BVs don't.  For example, you can check out this guy's service http://forex-pamm.com/index.php   He doesnt have a company, but his track record attracts a lot of people.

Anyway, most people are skeptical. I totally understand it. But as long as a few are interested, I'd happy to make money for them. Eventually my track record will prove everything. And I will keep everyone updated about my progress.

[ 本帖最后由 nicolewickey 于 2010-5-18 19:53 编辑 ]
nicolewickey  中级海盗  2010-5-18 18:52:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国
原帖由 近似无限透明的蔚蓝 于 2010-5-18 18:46 发表
楼主也是想利用自己的知识为自己甚至客户赚到钱,可是问题就是这个事情不是这么简单发个帖子就能被人相信的。
但是纯靠个人声誉,这个事情比较难开始。毕竟大家对楼主不太了解,而外汇市场的风险相对比较大,普通人很难信任 ...

you are right. Thanks a lot for the advice. Actually I was already trading for my friends. It is really difficult when most people are skeptical. But I understand it, there are too many scams out there.
For everything, you have to bear a risk. of course, asking a nobody like me to trade for others is risky. And there are reliable currency funds out there, but they are only open to rich people who need to invest at least 100k. So I thought I am just opening a windown here.

Most people dont believe it, thats fine. I dont expect that in the beginning. The point of me posting here is to get a good start, and keep updating people about my progress and let them know how things are going with the ones who invested me. Eventually I believe I will make people believe what I am saying.

[ 本帖最后由 nicolewickey 于 2010-5-18 19:55 编辑 ]
Lincoln他弟  禁止访问  2010-5-18 19:11:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
nicolewickey  中级海盗  2010-5-18 19:13:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国
原帖由 Lincoln他弟 于 2010-5-18 20:11 发表

你就老老实实的,别什么一年翻几翻的。傻子才信!

一个基金经理,如果长期回报高于大盘1%(扣住手续费和税收),那么他在市场上就能声名鹊起了。 ...

see for youself, see how other funds are doing http://www.mulderventure.com/mulder-currency-fund
this is a dutch currency fund
Lincoln他弟  禁止访问  2010-5-18 19:20:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受