楼上的你在说啥是啥啊啥啊啥地?你啥时走啊?
Chrisy  海贼王  2006-11-6 23:38:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 【注意】还得靠自己~~羽毛球-征球友!!

闹挺!得瑟吧你们就!
super010203  四海霸王  2006-11-6 23:56:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

转发封信
Dear members!

This is the first of a whole serie (important) emails from the Badminton Club Erasmus, which will appear today and/or tomorrow in your mailbox. And after that there will come a new "The daily board speaks..."
This e-mail handles the subject "Spring competition".

Even now we are busy with defeating the enemies in the autumn competition; the spring competition is coming!!! (oh no...here I go again with my enthusiastic exclamation-marks...)

I firstly tell you a bit more about this spring competition, before I will come 2-the-point.

The spring competition is known better as the men- and ladies competition. This, because the teams only excists out of only men or only women. So there are no mixed teams.
Like the autumn competition, the teams from the BV Erasmus will stride against teams from other clubs in the region South-West. And offcourse we are going to win from all those teams / we are going to kick some #ss / kill kill kill!!! (BVE is the best!!!)
As the name says, the spring competition will take place in the spring, from february till the end of april. There are 4 levels, including YOUR level.
The home matches will take place in the weekends. The out matches will also be in the weekends in general, but sometimes they will take place in the week.

Well, that was a short subscription about the spring competition. Now I will come with the 2-the-point part.
Before 15th November, I have to pass on the Badminton Union with how many teams the BV Erasmus will come out in the spring competition. Therefor I have to know which people of our club want to participate, so I can analyse how many teams and in which class I will subscribe the teams.
I hope I can make you very enthusiastic to participate this competition, and that's what I'm gonna try now...
Playing competition is fun! It helps to create the team building inside the club! You will know better your team-mates, as well at personal area as at the area of badminton ("damn...I didn't know that my partner could play double that good!!!")
AND...even if you only play for fun...you learn so much more by playing competition! Theory (the training) is 1...the practice is also important. Inside the competition you can apply the things you learnt and you will also experience how your opponents play in a real game, their techniques, their tactics, their weak points. Playing competition is also just an exercise to become better. Even if you maybe lose your matches in the beginning, you will become stromger.
It has been a few years ago that the Badminton Club Erasmus had a ladies team, but this year it's a strife to create a ladies team!!! Or why not 2!!! I see possibilities at our club. This year we have ladies with a little bit the same level, who can take place in the same team. And the same goes for the men at our club.
Also I want to say that a team excists out of minimal 4 men or 4 ladies. But mostly a team excists out of more players, so you don't have to be available every weekend to play competition. This comment I made for those people who are interested to participate, but aren't available every weekend.

SO: Let me know if you want to play this competition. Participating this competition is a part of your subscription! Don't forget that! The BV Erasmus offers you so much! Use it!!!
It's fun!!! Really!!! The more teams we have, the more fun we have (especially at the home matches). There we can encourage each other!!! I'm gonna come out for our club, will you join me?
I ask you to let me know before the 13th of November if you like to participate. But I also ask you to mail me if you DON'T want to participate. Then I also know that. I won't ask you why, you are free in that (no pressure offcourse).
I look out for your reaction!

GrRamon
Chrisy  海贼王  2006-11-7 10:44:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Couldn't understand. It's too long to understand.
Translate in Chinese or at least make a summary please so that everybody knows right away what is it!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受