荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
郑重声明:出此帖的目地,是想通过它告诉大家

1. 在消费时注意维护自己的权益。
2 .中国人应该和其他国家的人一样,做到不卑不亢。文明不是一味的谦卑,那只会带来不断的欺辱。
3. 就算做不到团结一致,也应该有团结的意识,中国人才是自己人,对家人友好些。
4.歧视中国人在荷兰社会是个比较普遍的现象,我们要做的是修补中国人的形象,这个任务任重道远。

我不知道这次的维权行动究竟会走到哪里。我很清楚我自己的想法代表不了所有在荷兰的中国留学生,我只希望,我这样做了,可以给当地人一个警示,我们是懂得通过正常的渠道维护自身权益的,很多事情我们得坚持要一个说法,不可以不了了之。中国人不是野蛮人,更不是任人哄骗和欺负的,从来不是。

所以请各位同胞不要误会,我绝不是在这里发牢骚以博得支持与同情。在下面的事件上,我尽可能的客观的描述,除了来往信件里的文字,我不做任何评论或辩解。

12月6号,写给KFC的第一封投诉信

This is a terrible experience that I never want to recall .   2 hours before , I was  a loyal customer of KFC , and happily on my way to enjoy the yummy fried chicken, but right now , I am too angry to eat any thing , although I already ordered  burger menu from burg king .
Around 6:30 my friend and I arrived at KFC (the address : Bijlmerplein 209, de Amsterdamse Poort, voetgangersgebied, 1102 DD), there  were not so many people in front of the reception , after my friend ordered one menu quickly,  I was following ,   I decided to buy the new menu which I didn’t know the name , luckily , there was a big picture hanging there, I pointed at the poster speaking nicely : I want the new menu. But the seller seemed  like didn’t  catch me , he showed the attitude of impatience, I repeated my requirement , then he even stared to me and show angry to me . I felt a little uncomfortable , so I said “ good attitude, please” . What he replied to me really gave me a shock , he said ,” I don’t want to serve you , go to the lady “,( referring to his coworker.)  I felt really confused also with a little angry , I said , do you have problem with me ? he  went on showing his bad-temper to me , and asked me , “you have problem ? go out , we don’t sell any things to you .”  after hearing that  I just standing here holding money in my hand , angry , awkward ,and despaired .

My friend then also felt angry , trying to quarrel to him , I stopped her , I am a grow-up man , not little girl  , I know fighting can not solve any problems. Without getting any food from him , I fount a seat ,  let myself  calm down and think over the whole thing , I thought it was  really ridiculous and unbelievable. After 5 minutes,   I went to the front desk again , trying to talk to the man , and finger out  why I get this unfair treatment .why I can’t buy anything from him like somebody else. When I ask his name , he just refused to answer and said he was the owner of the restaurant . I asked him “I just said “good attitude “, is it a wrong word ?or you have discrimination toward us ? “what he replied me was really beyond my imagination , he yelled  (100% original words ) :yes I have discrimination , go , go to complain .

This is the whole story and I am trying to avoid giving any judgments to the so called owner of this KFC chain . I really don’t know if this kinds of things happened everyday or just happened to me due to my bad luck . As a customer , I hope your company can treat this things seriously . I already put this story on some website, and I think I can get enough support from any man who believe in justice especially the people like me ,Chinese students . There is no doubt that , what he did and said is on behalf of your company , and it will bring really bad imputation to your company . I really don’t understand nowadays  in a society with legal system, one man can admit openly he is discriminating to anther nations.

I am looking forward a solution from your company .

[ 本帖最后由 bestest 于 2008-12-9 21:05 编辑 ]
已有1人评分 威望 理由
opapa + 5 感谢分享!也欣赏你的维权态度! ...

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +5 

精彩评论44

bestest  见习海盗  2008-12-9 18:43:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

12月9号的KFC的回信

RE: KFC, own me and all the Chinese people an apology
Geachte heer,

Alseerst wil ik u mijn excuses aanbieden voor het feit dat u niet op dejuiste manier bent geholpen bij mijn vestiging aan de Bijlmerplein.Graag leg ik u mijn kant van het verhaal uit:

Zoalsu al aangeeft kwam u in de avond bij KFC langs om een menu tebestellen. U was samen met een vriendin. Uw vriendin bestelde alseerste en vervolgens bestelde u.
Ubestelde bij mij aan de kassa en u wou een meltz menu, maar u wist denaam niet, dus wees u het aan. Ik begreep het niet, en vroeg wat ubedoelde. U vervolgens verhefte u stem en zij, is er een probleem? Ikzei er is geen probleem, en u verhefte weer u stem. Ik vertelde u datik dat niet zomaar accepteer dat iemand zijn stem verheft zonder enigereden. U kunt ook normaal praten. Ik heb u toen aangegeven dat ik uniet meer verder wilde helpen, maar dat een van mijn andere collega's ugraag verder helpt. U wou dit niet, want u had niet meer besteld.
Vervolgensbegint u mij uit te schelden en ook nog eens uw vriendin. Dit vond ikonacceptabel! Ik heb hierdoor ook misschien mijn stem naar u toeverheft, wat achteraf gezien niet netjes en klantgericht was. Hiervoorbiedt ik nogmaals mijn excuses aan.

Bijdeze hierbij mijn  reactie op uw mailtje. Graag hoop ik u weer terug tezien in mijn restaurant, zodat u de service kunt krijgen van KFC, zoalsu die gewend bent. En dit soort misverstanden te voorkomen in detoekomst.

Met vriendelijke groet,

M.Ipek
Franchisenemer KFC Bijlmer

12月9号写给KFC的回信:

Dear manager of KFC:

I already received the letter from your employee . I believe he also copied one letter to you , because this letter seems more like he wastrying to give his supervisor a good reason why he didn't want sever me than aapologize to me .

If it is really what he was thinking , I have to cooperate with him to say sorry to your company .Because , as a customer , I am just a person who beg food in your restaurant , the only difference between me and street beggar is I must leave you the right money to exchange the food. I can not suggest your employee to change his attitude to me , because , I can not afford to the result of making him angry , just like this case, he said 'NO '.then I could not get the food I want , and even worse , I dare not no see him anymore , it is understandable that customers and beggar all have proud .

He said , I yelled at him .wow , what a terrible mistake I havemade . I must be crazy . why not just ignore his bad attitude , and keep smileto him , I should have realized that it is him who bring food to me .He is the real boss at that moment.

OK.let's make clear about these points below :

1YOUR EMPLOYEE SAID "I DON'T WANT TO SERVE YOU".IT IS WRONG OR RIGHT ?

2.YOUR EMPLOYEE SAID "GO , GO OUT , WE DON'T WANT TO SELL ANYTHING TO YOU " IT IS WRONG OR RIGHT ?

3.YOUR EMPLOYEE ADMIT HE GOT DISCRIMINATION , IT IS RIGHT OR WRONG .

To be honest , the "apologize " he gave me (if you call it a apologize )is not acceptable . I have witness and also in your restaurant there's video camera , it can be evidence that ,in that case , the fault is totally yours .

And I reserves theright to sue your company .

[ 本帖最后由 bestest 于 2008-12-9 20:31 编辑 ]
sisi5  四海霸王  2008-12-9 18:51:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
为什么还用荷兰文回复的?明明lz不说荷兰文。
situmeng0523  中级海盗  2008-12-9 19:03:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
这封荷兰信什么意思啊?看不懂,干嘛不回英文的?
jjlyrjames  中级海盗  2008-12-9 19:03:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
8成是tm一黑人吧......
jjlyrjames  中级海盗  2008-12-9 19:04:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
bijlmer那个KFC服务态度确实不咋地.....以后别去了就是了
heavenwy@hotmai  海贼王  2008-12-9 19:08:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
就是啊,回信问他一下是什么意思,告诉他既然他能懂得英文,为什么用荷兰文回?难不成也是种族歧视???
天才白痴梦  ↗贵宾↗  2008-12-9 19:09:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
看完两封信,强烈支持楼主的维权行为!

不过唯一一点小小的不明白就是,从你的描述中我没有看出店主对CHINESE这个国籍有什么种族歧视的表现,希望楼主不要把这个问题上纲上线到辱华并代表全体中国学生对这个店进行谴责。

但是单讲维权行为,绝对支持,换作我我也会做同样的事情。
uffizi  高级海盗  2008-12-9 19:16:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
ls正解,lz太过敏感。那个店主在回信里不是已经说明情况并道歉了么。
nvrenzuixuwei  初上贼船  2008-12-9 19:19:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
安全应该维护自己的权宜. 不过有时候我们自己本身也要注意下. 尤其买东西的时候, 最好加句 may I have, can I have.....这样比较有礼貌. 我们在国内习惯了直接说我要什么什么, 但在这里就不太适合. 希望LZ和刚来的同学能理解
12345下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受