荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
kingkongnv  海贼王  2008-8-18 15:53:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 各位美女问一下如何惊喜你的男朋友/老公的

365 Kisses  
Buy an inexpensive decorative jar or container. Then buy 365 Hershey Kisses, one for every day of the year. On the Hershey paper tabs, write one thing you like, love, or appreciate about your significant other, and only allow them to have one each day for a year. It takes some time and thought, but they will think of you with every daily kiss. This is a great idea when distance is involved, but works wonders at home too.
--submitted by James T.
     500 Days of Good Luck  
My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year and I was getting antsy waiting for our 2 year anniversary to come up. So, I did the math and figured out when our 500th day anniversary would be. The week before we were together for 500 days, I told him that I was going to take him out to dinner that weekend for a special celebration. Then, all week, I just kept talking about how excited I was, which, in turn, got him excited. On our 500th day anniversary I picked him up. Waiting on my car seat was a medium sized glass jar/container that I filled with 500 pennies. Inside the container was a heart shaped note that read: "Find a penny pick it up; all day long you'll have good luck!" I then wrote how these past 500 days I have felt so lucky that it has been as if I found a penny every day. He was so happy and so excited that I took the time to think up something so special.
--submitted by Jessica
     A  Proposal  that Lasts Forever  
For a proposal, take a picture of each letter in WILL YOU MARRY ME from different signs or whatever. Each letter indiviually on different pictures (14 in all). They can be placed in a small photo album, one per page so that she will have to flip through them as she reads the letters when you are ready to propose. Then dress nice and have someone take a picture of you down on one knee in the spot the proposal will take place, with the ring out. Add this as the final picture in the album. Then tell your love that you are going out so dress nice. Put the same outfit on you took your picture in. Take her to the same spot, so that the picture is identical (maybe a park). Then, when she is ready, give her the pictures and tell her to look. When she gets to the end there you will be, just like in the picture. Wait till the last picture to get on one knee. They will have the memory of that proposal for a lifetime as well as a keepsake of the moment.
--submitted by Tiffy
     A Box of Tissues  
One day my boyfriend gave me a box of pop up tissues. The box was perfectly sealed, so I never suspected a thing. However, when I opened the box, the first tissue read 150 reasons why I love you and each tissue after that had a reason or more why he loved me. He even made the tissues pop up perfectly again. It was the sweetest thing that he has ever done for me and it meant so much to me knowing how much I mean to him. It made my day, so maybe you can use this idea and make your loved ones day.
--submitted by Siddeeqa Triegaardt
     A Chance to Dance  
My husband and I were having dinner at a local dinner with some friends one evening and after dinner he went to warm up the car and bring it around front. A favorite song of ours started playing on the radio when he pulled up. He rolled down the windows, turned up the volume, and led me to the front of the car in the headlights. We danced in the parking lot with the snow falling and people watching. However, I felt that we were the only two people in the whole world. We've been married eight years now and we never miss the chance to dance. Including parking lots when the mood strikes us.
--submitted by Jacki
kingkongnv  海贼王  2008-8-18 15:54:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我找了半天,DQ满意了没阿
fifi1027  海贼王  2008-8-18 16:03:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

怎么觉得男人也应该问这个问题·。
男朋友-------约出来浪漫的陪自己做自己最想做的做得最好的事情
老公----------让他大出血,买个自己一直想要的在金钱可以承受的情况下的奢侈物品。正好kassebon上面有日期,让他永远不会忘记。多深的烙印呀。
chercher  四海霸王  2008-8-18 16:05:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 法国

Post by fifi1027;3382902
怎么觉得男人也应该问这个问题·。
男朋友-------约出来浪漫的陪自己做自己最想做的做得最好的事情

很好,很隐晦   
老公----------让他大出血,买个自己一直想要的在金钱可以承受的情况下的奢侈物品。正好kassebon上面有日期,让他永远不会忘记。多深的烙印呀。
haishan  四海霸王  2008-8-18 16:50:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

你LG什么性格?是大男人那种还是听你话那种?有什么特殊喜好么?
way_of_us  ↗贵宾↗  2008-8-18 17:14:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

你们一起在国内呢?还是你一个人在?

如果是一个人,你没通知的回来就是很大惊喜了.如果都在国内,应该更容易了吧,毕竟是咱自己的地盘啊,想设计什么没办法啊,哈哈~(其实具体我也没想到.)

不过我想知道的是,他会怎么惊喜你呢...别忘记到时候和大家分享下哦~

提前祝周年快乐!
yanne_0830  四海霸王  2008-8-18 18:58:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我和老公前两个星期刚刚过了结婚周年,我们就出去吃了顿我做梦都想吃的东西!
Ruby715  海贼王  2008-8-18 19:08:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by yanne_0830;3383293
我和老公前两个星期刚刚过了结婚周年,我们就出去吃了顿我做梦都想吃的东西!

怎么跟我相反呢,我老公生日那天,我们特地骑车去吃东西,他说骑车比较浪漫。我是唯一一次让他做主到哪吃的,也是唯一一次让我付钱的。把他给高兴坏了。骑车回家的路上竟然在自行车上挑起舞来。付款的时候心疼啊我。。哈哈
yanne_0830  四海霸王  2008-8-18 20:23:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by Dancing Queen;3382707
就是快周年纪念的时,大家是如何惊喜给另一半的哈..
多谢了

有创一的有小红花的奖励哈
前两年,过圣诞节的时候老公提了个建议,说今年圣诞互相送对方一分礼物,我那个时候就自己去了精品店精心挑选了一个不算小的相框,还有喜欢的颜色的框,然后回家,趁老公白天上班,自己就在家弄了张大的纸,然后下面又弄了个颜色,然后精心挑选出我和老公的照片,然后自己创意的剪下来,然后粘在白纸上,然后自己在拿颜色笔画些东西,写点字,最后送给老公的时候,老公开心坏了,然后那个框框就摆在家里,天天都能看到!

因为下个月要搬家,东西都收拾了一部份,那个框框也让老公给收箱子里了!要不就放上来给看看了!
colalight&a  海贼王  2008-8-18 20:40:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by yanne_0830;3383667
前两年,过圣诞节的时候老公提了个建议,说今年圣诞互相送对方一分礼物,我那个时候就自己去了精品店精心挑选了一个不算小的相框,还有喜欢的颜色的框,然后回家,趁老公白天上班,自己就在家弄了张大的纸,然后下面又弄了个颜色,然后精心挑选出我和老公的照片,然后自己创意的剪下来,然后粘在白纸上,然后自己在拿颜色笔画些东西,写点字,最后送给老公的时候,老公开心坏了,然后那个框框就摆在家里,天天都能看到!

因为下个月要搬家,东西都收拾了一部份,那个框框也让老公给收箱子里了!要不就放上来给看看了!

好可爱啊~~~
我bf就没有那么浪漫,就知道打游戏...
除非要给很大的提示,
否则根本没反应
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受