chercher  四海霸王  2008-8-18 15:42:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 法国

回复: 各位美女问一下如何惊喜你的男朋友/老公的

Post by kingkongnv;3382842
楼上的几位。。。。
我出个主意:投其所好,DQ那么会做好吃的,就做一桌好吃的呗!

恩 ,,女体盛》。。。。。。。
kingkongnv  海贼王  2008-8-18 15:47:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

What is your favorite thing to do with your partner?
  1. Cuddle
  2. Talk
  3. Sleeping next to each other.
  4. Long Walks
Top 3 Locations:
Beach
By Moonlight
By Sunset
  5. Kissing
  6. Wrestling
  7. Looking into each other's eyes.
  8. Just be with them.
  9. Make love.
  10. Watch romantic movies.
Either at home or at the movies.
  11. Have a romantic dinner.
  12. Laugh together
  13. Relax
  14. Lie in bed and talk.
  15. Do something new.
  16. Feed each other.
  17. Watch T.V. and cuddle.
  18. Spend time at the park.
  19. Look at the stars.
  20. Have an all day date.
kingkongnv  海贼王  2008-8-18 15:52:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Romantic Ideas
340 matches found (1 - 10)  10 Reasons Why  
For Valentine's Day, I cut out several hearts that led my boyfriend from the front door to the bedroom. He opened the door to a room full of balloons that covered the ground completely, with some balloons overlapping. In the middle of the room, on a chair, there was a stuffed black dog with boxing gloves on that read, "You're a Knock Out," (this was perfect since he loves to box)! There was a poem sitting beside it with candy kisses all around. In the midst of a room full of balloons he had to find the 10 special balloons and pop them to find the hidden message for the 10 Reasons Why I Love You.
--submitted by Christina
     1000 Days  
I was thinking of a way to celebrate my 2 1/2 year anniversary with the woman I love, and tried to figure out how many days it had been since we've been dating. I went to a calendar website, and found out 2 1/2 years is just shy of 1000. I found out that our 1000 day anniversary will be on July 14, and I've developed a plan for that day. I'm going to buy 1000 silk rose petals, and a silver calligraphy pen, and write "I love you" on each one. It'll take a while, but I told her that I didn't want to go a day without saying I love you.
--submitted by Ben
     1000 Yellow Daisies  
This has never happened to me before but is my idea of an incredibly romantic gesture. If you want to be really romantic to your girlfriend on whatever anniversary you want, buy her 1000 yellow daisies (or a flower that she likes) and have them put in a room in her house or office as a surprise. It might be a little expensive but she will love it!
--submitted by Kym
     16 Reasons, 16 Kisses  
I decided to count the number of things that my boyfriend had done for me one day, and after coming up with 16 things (like giving me a ride in the car, calling a friend etc.) I decided to reward him with 16 romantic kisses at the end of the day.
--submitted by Anonymous
     35 Years Of Roses  
For our 25th wedding anniversary, I started 25 days before our anniversary, with one rose and a note stating that it was 25 days to our 25th. A few days later I sent 2 roses and a note stating the number of days to 25. I repeated this procedure for 3 roses, 4 roses, and 5 roses and on our 25 anniversary a note stating my love and the final 10 roses. (1+2+3+4+5+10=25). I did the same thing for our 30th anniversary, only ending with 15 to make 30. I am in the process of doing so for our 35th coming in June this year (2004) only this time it works out to be able to send one note every 5 days up to 10 days before (with 10 roses) and the final 10 on our 35th. I am using the suggestion of one of your submitters for the final 10 to spread candy kisses in a trail to the shower, with the final note of "I have kissed the ground you walked on and showered you with flowers, how about …" and my request for 35 more years. She loves every time the roses arrive.
--submitted by Grant
1234下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受