荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
I got an offer for MPhil in Business. Are there anybody who joined or will join this program? It would be nice to keep in touch.

精彩评论12

beyond5  四海霸王  2005-5-3 21:52:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: anybody join MPhil in Tilburg

congrats
iRiver  高级海盗  2005-5-3 21:56:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

呵呵,center的mphil比较牛逼,楼主很强嘛
nutrewag  四海霸王  2005-5-3 23:11:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Congradulations a !

the first year or the second year?

I also applied for it,can you tell me when did you get the offer?
jiajiajiajia  见习海盗  2005-5-4 11:54:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

I am a medical doctor, without any experience in finance. Therefore, I start from the first year of MPhil, although I have MSc already. I know it is a bit wasting of time.

I got the acceptance letter and monthly grant last Friday.
nutrewag  四海霸王  2005-5-4 12:30:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by jiajiajiajia
I am a medical doctor, without any experience in finance. Therefore, I start from the first year of MPhil, although I have MSc already. I know it is a bit wasting of time.

I got the acceptance letter and monthly grant last Friday.

thanks ,hope it's a  good start for your finance career path.
btw,does your track is finance or some else?
I have sent the application materials on the begining of Apr.,and still wait for the admission result,a little bit anxious now,hehe.

As I know,there is partly tuition fee waiver for  Mphil student,about 2000euros left,is it right?
jiajiajiajia  见习海盗  2005-5-4 14:11:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

yes. there is a partly tuition fee waiver accompanying. I think you will get your result soon, a bit more patient.

BTW, what are you going to study in Tilburg?
nutrewag  四海霸王  2005-5-4 14:59:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

hehe,en,be more patient
I applied for accounting track
jiajiajiajia  见习海盗  2005-5-4 15:43:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by nutrewag
hehe,en,be more patient
I applied for accounting track

Hi, folk, cheer up! You may contact Ailsa Rainer, who is the Graduate Officer as I know. [email="a.rainer@uvt.nl"]a.rainer@uvt.nl[/email]

I sent my application package on Apr 14th. I got her email for acceptance on Apr 21st. I think UvT works very efficient. You may try to contact Ailsa by email or phone call which is the most direct and quick way.
nutrewag  四海霸王  2005-5-4 16:48:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by jiajiajiajia
Hi, folk, cheer up! You may contact Ailsa Rainer, who is the Graduate Officer as I know. [email="a.rainer@uvt.nl"]a.rainer@uvt.nl[/email]

I sent my application package on Apr 14th. I got her email for acceptance on Apr 21st. I think UvT works very efficient. You may try to contact Ailsa by email or phone call which is the most direct and quick way.

haha,sooo quickly?It's amazing!!

I have contacted with ailsa frequently,and she promises to let me know the result once she gets.Honestly,I provided all documents needed until last Friday. I think at least I have to wait until next week.

Anyway,your admission gives me hope.wish you all the best a!
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受