荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
眼泪掉下没碎  四海霸王  2005-3-12 22:17:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 现在申请UCU九月份开学的晚不晚呢?

there were many .many chinese applicants who had IELTS 7 in the past. but 98 percent of them failed . i really don't want to scare you ,friend. because i am just saying the truth. if you come to uc and talk to students here, if they take ielts , no one could get less 7. if they are satisfied with you , they would invite you for a 45-minute interview. 2 tutors interview you . i expericend it last year.the respondent " loutou " above is also an applicant for set entry this year . she is excellent . i am 90 percent sure she will be accepted accourding to her capability . good luck once more !
一头乱发  ↗贵宾↗  2005-3-12 22:18:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by 百臂罗汉
雅思6.5
HOGESCHOOL :FIRST YEAR IN INFOTMATION TECHNOLOGY.

多大希望?
好像没记得UCU有计算机的本科
眼泪掉下没碎  四海霸王  2005-3-12 22:19:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by 百臂罗汉
但我觉的我在HOGESCHOOL里面的专业已经不重要了.....因为可以自己选课嘛.....

applying to uc has nothing to do with your previous major as long as you have PROPEDEUS. so take it easy.
百臂罗汉  中级海盗  2005-3-12 22:19:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by 眼泪掉下没碎
there were many .many chinese applicants who had IELTS 7 in the past. but 98 percent of them failed . i really don't want to scare you ,friend. because i am just saying the truth. if you come to uc and talk to students here, if they take ielts , no one could get less 7. if they are satisfied with you , they would invite you for a 45-minute interview. 2 tutors interview you . i expericend it last year.the respondent " loutou " above is also an applicant for set entry this year . she is excellent . i am 90 percent sure she will be accepted accourding to her capability . good luck once more !

HOW ABOUT YOURSELF?
loltou  禁止发言  2005-3-12 22:22:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 乌克兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
百臂罗汉  中级海盗  2005-3-12 22:26:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

听了楼上一席话,我 的不行了.

可我有几点不天明白的是:UCU毕业以后可以读硕士么?那读什么专业呢?
眼泪掉下没碎  四海霸王  2005-3-12 22:28:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

no good english , no life here. i am not exaggerating . in the interview , you may encounter all kinds of questions. they ask you just by improvisation . therefore , in addition to some basic  questions you need to prepare ,  you should be able to response to them right after their questions with a fluent thinking and speaking . personally , interview was like a chat , i really enjoyed it .
眼泪掉下没碎  四海霸王  2005-3-12 22:29:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by 百臂罗汉
听了楼上一席话,我 的不行了.

可我有几点不天明白的是:UCU毕业以后可以读硕士么?那读什么专业呢?

you need to fulfil at least 2 tracts at uc . that guarantees your major . it is not too gerneral . after uc , you can apply for master according to your undergraduate study
for me  ,i focus on politics and economics . i will learn one of them fore my postgraduate study
alexandero  四海霸王  2005-3-12 22:30:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

ucu雅思要7分!
眼泪掉下没碎  四海霸王  2005-3-12 22:34:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by alexandero
ucu雅思要7分!

ielts is just a test. your real command of english is important. here , everywhere is english . only a few people speak dutch. 40 percent of students are not dutch. in the class, they speak crazy english .if your english is not good , you will be isolated.

ps: studying here is really tough! i really want to have a break
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受