荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
dreamtree1005  见习海盗  2011-11-23 01:42:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 美国
申请马大的同学有收到这封邮件么?
Today we processed your application for the Master’s programme in International Business starting September 2012 and we downloaded your official GMAT-score. Since your file is complete now and you have a GMAT total score of 690 I am happy to inform you that you are admissible to this programme on the condition that you submit a certified hard copy of your Bachelor’s diploma via regular mail before 15 August. Please send it to:
Maastricht University
School of Business and Economics
Admissions Office
P.O. Box 616
6200 MD Maastricht
The Netherlands
You will receive a message via Studielink and My UM  and information about payment of the tuition fee and visa procedure [only for non-EU citizens] will be sent via e-mail in the next few weeks.  Please note that, before we can unconditionally register you for this programme, we will still need:
-a certified hard copy of your Bachelor’s diploma, sent to us by regular mail.
-payment details: please fill them out via Studielink;
-passport valid on the start date of the programme
Please note that, if you decide to change the track you want to follow within the MSc in International Business, please do so via Studielink and My UM before 15 August. After this date, changing concentration is no longer possible, since the tutorial groups will be scheduled then and size and composition of the tutorial groups are essential for effective group learning at Maastricht University. I hope to have informed you sufficiently.

Kind regards,
水缘蓝翼g  中级海盗  2011-11-23 06:48:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南京
回复 dreamtree1005 的帖子

请问lz  申请IB 时就要决定下面哪个track吗?不是到那边再选择吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受