荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
tulipinside  高级海盗  2008-2-12 13:05:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: Delivery in Hospital or at home?

Post by hamkor;2960130
To Miffy, the advantages to delivery at home as I know: 1. there is no hospital in the village where I'm living, and we do not have a car, therefore it's much more inconvenient for me to delivery in hospital in terms of all these arrangement and booking issue; 2. Cost at home is cheaper, and will surely be covered by insurance. 3. More? No idea for the moment.

建议去医院生
1. 你附近没有医院,如果有紧急状况发生,救护车从医院开来,再把你送去,时间会耽误很久
2.  COST是全部保险COVER的,不管是在家还是在医院

我是在医院生的,我的朋友也是,医院的条件好,出了什么状况都有各种设备,痛过了头还可以打止痛针什么的,护士也很好,一个人生一堆人围着伺候,privacy也很好,一个人一间房间,房间很大,家属可以陪,还有卫生间,生完了之后护士会帮助洗澡,我生完了还在医院住了一个晚上,条件很好。我觉得你离医院远,确实去不大方便,但是一切都安排好的话,可以叫TAXI。 MIDWIFE先要来检查的,她认为可以去了,叫TAXI还有得是时间,尤其是头胎。祝好运!
miffy  海贼王  2008-2-12 15:57:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by hamkor;2960130
To Miffy, the advantages to delivery at home as I know: 1. there is no hospital in the village where I'm living, and we do not have a car, therefore it's much more inconvenient for me to delivery in hospital in terms of all these arrangement and booking issue; 2. Cost at home is cheaper, and will surely be covered by insurance. 3. More? No idea for the moment.

光1,2两点,我要是你肯定会在医院生。

附近没有医院,你的交通工具不很完备。万一在家里生发生了万一,那不是来不及及时抢救? 如果家附近就有医院,都有后备的话,我觉得在家里生才是一个选择余地。最大的好处,就是孕妇不用来回折腾,在家里毕竟各方面舒服一点。
hamkor  高级海盗  2008-2-12 16:11:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Hi all above, soooooooo nice of you all. Thank u for your exp. and suggestions shared with me and the reasonable analysis. I'll show all ur comments to my Husband and make decision further on. Thank u again for all your kindness. Best.
kingkongnv  海贼王  2008-2-12 16:29:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

医院生!!!

医院生!!!
个人认为还是医院好,安全安全
kingkongnv  海贼王  2008-2-12 16:30:39 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by Alexandra-;2959783
如果这是你的第一个孩子,而且是外国人,我建议你在医院生。

这里的产房没有国内的那么可怕。而且如果你生产顺利的话,很快就可以回家了。所以我感觉在医院生安全性增加了,好处多于坏处。

生产的痛苦是没有经历过的人无法想像的。你在生理上和心理上都要有所准备。至于在家里生还是在医院生,我个人认为这个问题并不关键。

为什么说国内的可怕?
hamkor  高级海盗  2008-2-13 11:39:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

One more hand for the hospital:) thank u  Kingkongnv.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受