荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Hi dear all here, I'm writing to ask for your kind suggestion or similiar experience where to delivery the baby, in hospital or at home? According to my midwife, most women in the Netherlands chose to have baby at home, but last weekend one of my friends (she've been in the Netherlands for quite long) told me no one successful example as she heard of foreigners to delivery baby at home. After a long suffering, they all had to be sent to the hospital with emergency finally... I do really be scared... So could you kindly tell me your delivery exp., especially those happened safe and sound at home? Happy new year of Rat and Thank you in advance.

[ 本帖最后由 hamkor 于 2010-2-3 12:56 编辑 ]

精彩评论15

一片叶子  版主  2008-2-11 14:44:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: Delivery in Hospital or at home?

我选医院生产,我生小叶子的时候就很危险,宫缩无力,生了40多分钟,用了吸盘还没有生出来,然后就紧急剖腹了,这要是在家里还要往医院送的,个人认为还是医院好,安全。
hamkor  高级海盗  2008-2-11 18:20:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Thank u for Yanzi above/:) One more scared example as my friend mentioned:(
miffy  海贼王  2008-2-11 20:28:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

既然担心,就去医院啊。在家有什么优势么?
Alexandra-  四海霸王  2008-2-11 23:53:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

如果这是你的第一个孩子,而且是外国人,我建议你在医院生。

这里的产房没有国内的那么可怕。而且如果你生产顺利的话,很快就可以回家了。所以我感觉在医院生安全性增加了,好处多于坏处。

生产的痛苦是没有经历过的人无法想像的。你在生理上和心理上都要有所准备。至于在家里生还是在医院生,我个人认为这个问题并不关键。
hamkor  高级海盗  2008-2-12 10:03:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

To Miffy, the advantages to delivery at home as I know: 1. there is no hospital in the village where I'm living, and we do not have a car, therefore it's much more inconvenient for me to delivery in hospital in terms of all these arrangement and booking issue; 2. Cost at home is cheaper, and will surely be covered by insurance. 3. More? No idea for the moment.
hamkor  高级海盗  2008-2-12 10:09:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

To Alexandra, thank you such a lot for your kind suggestion and I will take it seriously:)
zomercadeau    2008-2-12 10:09:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
hamkor  高级海盗  2008-2-12 10:13:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Zomercadeau, wow! So frankly, directly and firmly:) Will take it in my decision and thank you a lot for your reply.
LandE88  ↗贵宾↗  2008-2-12 12:43:13 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

个人感觉在荷兰这边的话我选择在家里生,原因一:在家里生完后可以马上躺在自己的床上休息了,不用在陌生的医院里度过孤独的一晚,当然我说的前提条件是顺产的。原因二:在医院生产的话给你接生的是陌生的医生和护士,如果在家生产的话,是那个给你经常做检查的助产士,她知道你的情况比医院的医生要多很多,而且你对她比较熟悉。原因三:如果你在家里生的条件不成熟的话,助产士也会马上叫救护车把你送医院的,安全性其实是没有任何问题的(在国内生的话,我就建议在医院生)。
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受