荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
就是说学校要Bank Statement上amount of money is freely available的问题,
我现在在香港来的,香港的银行出具的Bank Statement都不会有明确的话指明freely available,
银行的Bank Statement格式又是不可以变的...不能让他加句话在上面,
回内地办理,好像出具英文版的Bank Statement也会有问题,而且不知道这个freely available是不是会明确写在上面...

简直就疯了...本来说一月来的,希望要破灭了...
想问到了荷兰的朋友是怎么解决这个问题的啊?

另外,我也正在努力同学校协商希望可以汇款让他们帮我做证明...

精彩评论3

huanglei77  高级海盗  2007-12-17 12:43:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 西班牙

回复: 被财产证明逼疯了,请求援助~

no matter saver account or personal account, the money in it is free available. sometimes, if people want bank to issue a statement about their real estate or cars, there will be problem about whether it is free available or not because of the morgage. so just ask your bank to issue a statement. it will be fine.
pzhvito  见习海盗  2007-12-17 14:19:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国香港

Post by huanglei77;2842382
no matter saver account or personal account, the money in it is free available. sometimes, if people want bank to issue a statement about their real estate or cars, there will be problem about whether it is free available or not because of the morgage. so just ask your bank to issue a statement. it will be fine.

Thanks for your reply~

Actually, i've asked my bank to issue a bank statement. The teller told the statement could meet the requirement but there's no a sentence clarifying the money is freely available...

So, I sent this statement to the host university. Today, I received an email from the Univ. telling the bank statement does not declare the money is freely available...

This is the problem...

I think i gotta find the manager in the bank branch to see if he can provide a special statement proving my amount of money is freely available...

Anyway, thank you for your professional information about the "freely available"~
huanglei77  高级海盗  2007-12-19 00:02:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

would you tell me what kind of account you use to make an statement?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受