荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
转自:www.manuntd.com  翻译:coaix

当范德萨准备进入与曼联合同的最后一年时,他表示他并没有过多的担心以后的生活。

这个荷兰守门员于2005年6月加入红魔,他的合同将在2007/08赛季末结束。由于本福斯特十字韧带的伤势,范德萨将铁定成为赛季开始时的一号门将,这位36岁的老将说,他只会将注意力放在帮助球队胜利,而不是担心他明年这个时候在哪儿。

“我不知道这赛季末会发生什么,”他承认,“我已经到了人生的一个阶段,这时你需要走一步看一步。”
“当你28岁时你可能会签一个四年或五年的合同,21岁时也是一样。我已经不是那个年纪了,所以我不会为这个担心。”
“当你到了我的年纪,你必须同时从俱乐部和球员两方面考虑。你需要从你的比赛中获得乐趣。”
“当你不再有百分之百的渴望时,你可以停下来或者尝试把要求放低一点。”

范德萨两年来在老特拉福德球场一直扮演着一个可靠的角色,但是他也是第一个承认他自己在赛季末的表现没有达到应有的水平。

“我没有维持住我在赛季前半段的水平”,他说,“我不知道为什么。”
“很难在一整年都做到百分之百的好,有很多我都不满意。当然,你回想你的错误,分析他们,然后你还得继续。”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
禀wenin:图片原文如下

Edwin relaxed over future

As he prepares to enter the final year of his contract, Edwin van der Sar says he is not thinking about life beyond the upcoming season.

The Dutch goalkeeper, who joined the Reds in June 2005, is out of contract at the end of the 2007/08 campaign.

A cruciate ligament injury to returning loan stopper Ben Foster means van der Sar will definitely start the season as number one and the 36-year-old says he is focused on helping the team do well, rather than worrying about where he will be this time next year.

"I don't know what is going to happen at the end of the season," he admits. "I am at a certain stage in my life when you just take it step-by-step.

"When you are 28 you might sign a four-or-five year deal, it is the same when you are 21. I am not that age, so I am not worried about the situaion.

"When you reach my age, you have to take it like that both in terms of the club and the player. You must always try to keep the pleasure in your game.

"When you don't have that 100 per cent desire any more, you can stop or go to a lower level or whatever."

Van der Sar has been a solid performer for the Reds during his two-year stay at Old Trafford. But he is the first to admit that his displays towards the end of the last campaign were not at the level they should be.

"I didn't have the same consistency at the end of the season as I had in the previous part of the season," he says. "I don't know why.

"It is difficult to be 100% over the whole year. There were a couple of things not to my satisfaction. Of course, you think about your mistakes, you analyse them. Then you have to get on with it."

精彩评论4

wenin  ↗贵宾↗  2007-7-22 23:41:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 范德萨不为明日忧 19/07/2007

谢谢支持,给小红花.
希望大家踊跃发帖,不过希望大家尽可能的把新闻原文\图片和链接发上来.
jjlyrjames  中级海盗  2007-7-23 01:12:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京

这个板块的斑竹不好当啊.....支持一下
hongliang  海贼王  2007-7-23 07:55:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

给LZ提个小小意见:最好能翻译一些荷兰语的新闻,毕竟英语的大家都还能看得懂。LZ辛苦了
wenin  ↗贵宾↗  2007-7-23 09:19:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by hongliang;2408654
给LZ提个小小意见:最好能翻译一些荷兰语的新闻,毕竟英语的大家都还能看得懂。LZ辛苦了

荷兰语的新闻我和另一个版主会尽量满足大家,不过英文新闻也鼓励大家发上来.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受