MBA  见习海盗  2006-7-21 23:46:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 关于毕业后留下来的问题(原创)

Post by 愚色之徒
弱弱地问下 读博会不会有语言要求呢?要学dutch?

no...
py72130  初上贼船  2007-11-16 11:35:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京

回复: 关于毕业后留下来的问题(原创)

Post by jangaplayer;178051
I've been to the netherlands since march this yr.
The difference for most of u and i is, that i dotn study here, i'm a 'love immigrate' (my hubby is dutchie).
For love, I quited a very good job in China, my former company actrually was an international orgnization, and is well known here for every dutch people in the netherlands. (even those geeks of the embassy in Beijing was surprised of my background)
Remmebered that the 1st month i arrived, i was so much wanna resume my job (doesnt matter not exactly my former career field), i sent CVs to several posts (which i found in expatica.com, good web for expatriate jobs), i didnt speak dutch yet, so i couldnt jsut go for their local job agency (although my hubby is dutch, still doesnt really help, & i didnt really wanna help, i trusted myself).
so in such a situation and emotion, i tried several companies. Most of the employers were intersted about my good english and experience. BUT 90% of the employers reqired u spoke fluent dutch, and the rest 10% did want english speaking expats, but dont u forget, there's thousands of thousands of native english speakers down in the road waiting for jobs, u never be alone!!! and dont u think their english is better than urs??
I was depressed a little bit, and never thought it was like this (while i was in china), either my hubby.
Actrually i could have tried my former employer, which has an office just at A'dam, very well known in this country, but i didnt, then i got pregnent, which let me more wanna stay at home being with my hubby and expacting my upcoming baby, and plus the government will send me to school and to learn their language (which is included in my immigrate package), so i gonna do the language trick FIRST OF ALL, which starts on Sept.
Anyway, my young chinese pals, i wrote this doesnt mean to depress u, but wanna help u guys to get prepared and know what a reality in front of u, and what the real difficulty is for a good job hunting -- DUTCH, the language.

LZ的经历和我很像,只是我现在还在中国。我的BF也是荷兰人,我现在也没有想好要不要和他移民荷兰,因为我在国内发展的也很好。
听了楼主的经历,我更加犹豫了。我还是希望能够有自己的工作,更何况我的BF也刚刚硕士毕业,没有什么经济实力负担两个人的生活。
小跳蚤  初上贼船  2009-12-10 07:47:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国黑龙江哈尔滨
受益了!!!谢谢!!!
水榭花香  四海霸王  2009-12-10 12:17:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
跨越了6年零7个月的帖子,强大啊
不知道LZ现在归了没有
对不起我是警察  海贼王  2009-12-10 12:42:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
看到了,陈年旧事了。。。。
某个马甲翻出来了,哈哈。。。

现在国内的本科学历,在这边深造,找到工作,只要工资线达到标准,即可工作,无需毕业

s0290145  中级海盗  2009-12-11 09:55:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
六年一个轮回
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受