荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
所以说这就是DIY的好处啦,自己的事情当然只有自己最上心,如果找中介的话估计在选校阶段就把VU毙掉了。。。还有,只要是能argue的,努力搏一下吧,反正发邮件免费啦~
这个是收到rejection之后边飙泪边写的,有点乱,不过大方向应该没错就是~我们的目标是,绝对不能让自己的材料在小米那里就被打回来!
Dear madam,

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear that you've rejected my application. And secondly, I'll have to ask you to reconsider your decision since the reason you provided me is not fair enough.

Admittedly, the universities within the 211 program receives more resources and funds from the government, but you may not be familiar with the selection criteria of these universities. The reason why my university is not a part of the 211 program is not because it's not a wonderful university, but because there's a limited munber up to which a province can have 211 universities. And since Shanghai is an educational centre of China, my university failed to make a 211. But the accounting program I graduated from is one of the best programs in my university,we are qualified to give out master“s degree, and we are now cooperating with the ACCA, which also proves the scholar standard of my education background.

And I'll have to say that your selection criteria is kinda narrow. For instance, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics is also not a 211, but the university represents the highest standard of accountancy development in China, will you just reject its graduates because it's not a 211?(东财现在是211了,不过还不在学校的list上)

It's ok that you still insist to reject me after reading this letter, and you should see it as a suggestion from me, since I think VU is a great university and I also believe it's vital that you update your selection criteria as to open your door to the most talented graduates. And I'd really appreciate if you can reevaluate my profile, take into consideration my great language ability, my high score on the accoutancy core courses and my GMAT score and finally change your mind. Thanks!

sincerely yours
XXX
已有3人评分 小红花 理由
ldj0902 + 1 很给力!
吃巧克力的海豚 + 1 很给力!
Frederika + 2 感谢学姐分享!今天被马大拒了因为我高中还.

查看全部评分 总评分: 小红花 +4 

精彩评论52

十十~  高级海盗  2011-1-25 04:04:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南通

回复 1# 海诺薇拉 的帖子

哇塞哇塞,好厉害!
我想问当时他们给你拒信的理由写的就是因为不是211学校???
海诺薇拉  高级海盗  2011-1-25 04:06:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江衢州

回复 2# 十十~ 的帖子

对的。。。而且是秒拒。。。
十十~  高级海盗  2011-1-25 04:09:33 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南通

回复 3# 海诺薇拉 的帖子

还真的把这理由摆上台面的啊。。。。
哎~不过还是恭喜你啊!
海诺薇拉  高级海盗  2011-1-25 04:12:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江衢州

回复 4# 十十~ 的帖子

多谢多谢~
Lynne88  四海霸王  2011-1-25 06:14:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南京
这个是哪个学校哇?
海诺薇拉  高级海盗  2011-1-25 06:29:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江衢州

回复 6# Lynne88 的帖子

自由大学啊~
lin.guangzhou  见习海盗  2011-1-25 06:40:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国四川德阳
big cong~~!!
那MM决定去哪个大学啊?
海诺薇拉  高级海盗  2011-1-25 06:43:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江衢州

回复 8# lin.guangzhou 的帖子

不知道呢,因为VU录得很曲折所以蛮想去的其实。。。 说是四月份前确认就行,不急~
lin.guangzhou  见习海盗  2011-1-25 06:56:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国四川德阳
神马专业啊?
我当时看VU不能银行转账 又要邮寄材料 还要写一堆的course description 就果断没申了 哈哈
A'dam这个地儿好啊~~~爱死了爱死了~~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受