荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
本帖最后由 20世纪流浪猫 于 2012-12-18 11:55 编辑

我正在申请永居,我的女友是通过Samen wonen挂靠在我身上的,之前记得有一个问题就是同居ID挂靠永居,那么永居持有者是否一定需要有1600欧以上的工作,我咨询了IND,得到了如下回复:
With reference to your request for information I inform you as follows.
I understand from your e-mail that your partner has a residence permit for staying in the Netherlands as your partner and that you want to know what happens with her residence permit if you do not have work anymore.
The salary criteria that you are mentioning were only important when your partner did her first application. Now that your partner has her residence permit, you and your partner have no obligation anymore to meet these salary criteria. As long as you and your partner do not use public means, her residence permit can not be withdrawn due to salary issues. The same applies for an extension. As long as you and your partner do not use public means her procedure for an extension can not be disapproved due to salary issues.
I hope to have informed you sufficiently.
With kind regards,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is xxx, now my girl friend have samen wonen ID based on me, I know the minimum salary we should have is 1600 EUR per month before tax, I want to ask is the 1600 EUR is count in family or I need to have a job at least 1600EUR salary? Because my girl friend also have a job and salary is more than 1600 EUR, in the case if I want to get some rest and do not have work for a period, is that possible she still have the valid ID?

If not, how about after we married with eachother in netherlands, is the minimum salary will not only count on me but on family?

Thank you very much!

已有2人评分 威望 小红花 理由
千年子猫 + 1 赞一个!
amy57j + 8 + 2

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +8  小红花 +3 

精彩评论3

hehehehe  海贼王  2012-12-18 11:43:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
“As long as you and your partner do not use public means” , 这是什么玩意??
20世纪流浪猫  四海霸王  2012-12-18 12:19:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
hehehehe 发表于 2012-12-18 12:43
“As long as you and your partner do not use public means” , 这是什么玩意??

应该是指的社会福利,失业金之类的
千年子猫  中级海盗  2012-12-18 12:54:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
謝謝分享~!
我之前也問過一次,不過是打電話問的,當時跟我說的是extension可能會有問題,因為雖然ID是可以不用work permit就工作但是畢竟是掛靠在partner的ID上
不過呢 我當時打電話的時候那位工作人員說自己不是很清楚還問了很久別人才給我回答 = =
所以我覺得你的回復應該更官方 :)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受