荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Tuesday, 23rd of October 2012
Place: Hotel Mitland, Arienslaan 1, Utrecht
Time: 20.00 to 22.00, but please arrive at 19.45
Cost: Free, but you must register, see below
On Tuesday October 23rd, the ING organizes this sporty activity of which we hope many of you will attend. Nine lanes have been booked at one of Utrecht's bowling halls, so that you can not only enjoy each others' company but might 'fight' each other on the bowling lanes as well! The games will start at 20.00 hrs and will last for two hours - so time enough to get back at those who may have beaten you!
There is room for nine teams of seven people. You may register individually and then I will make the teams, but you may also register with an entire team (let me know what you want to call your team!). I do advise you to register as soon as possible. This fun and maybe slightly competitive evening will cost you nothing and includes one free drink, except the drinks and snacks that you order (you are not allowed to bring your own.
For this event you have to register in order to participate. Please register if possible before Wednesday October 17th with h.a.gatz@uu.nl giving your name, your university e-mail address, and your work/study telephone number, the number of people (and their names), the name of your team. Family members can not be brought along without having been registered!
If after registering you find yourself unable to attend, please let me know as soon as possible.

精彩评论2

freejie2331  四海霸王  2012-10-2 14:42:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
我报了单人的了啊。。。
meimei  中级海盗  2012-10-2 18:28:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
郁闷,我还想组建一个中国冠军队。你咋这快动作。。。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受