荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Morning News --a Xiuning  Hecheng county rural  fishing  village  girl  Lu Chunxiu  ,2008 was  diagnosed with  ankylosing spondylitis  ,now  had to stoop  ,rely on  two crutches  to walk  .In order to  supplement the family income  ,Lu Chunxiu despite  weak  pain  body  ,soft  body  rickets  with  only  can do the  work  -  embroidery  ,and  parents  share  the burden of life  .
These days,  she  was embroidering  a  five  foot long    family harmony    pattern  ,she looks forward to  his  embroidery  can  sell a good price  .Young girls  suffering from disease  at the age of 19,  Lu Chunxiu  was  in  2009 you can  cross  the threshold of the university  .
She was just  chase  their  university  dreams,  the disease  was  later  gave her  a head-on blow  .Until 2011  July,  she  struggled from  Xiuning  Haiyang  school  .Lu Chunxiu  disease  in the years  before  sign  .
In 2002,louboutin pas cher,  she felt  pain in his knee  ,at that time  ,the parents  did not care  ,also thought that the  children  in long  bones  .However  ,with the growth of age  ,Lu Chunxiu was  also increased  .In 2006,  Lu Chunxiu obviously  feel  when walking  with a slight limp  ,this also caused a  father  ,beginning  with her  in the  county  hospital for treatment  ,but  has not been  confirmed  ,louboutin,also  missed the best treatment time  .
Until 2008  ,Lu Chunxiu  school,  her condition  is  a large hospital  in  Hefei  has been  diagnosed,  the doctor tells her  it  is ankylosing spondylitis  .In order to  see a doctor  ,Lu Chunxiu had to  drop out  for  ,graduation time  until  2011  .
Listen to the doctor  introduction,  Lu Chunxiu knows the  wrapped around  his  years  disease  harm  .For a time,Louboutin Pas Cher,  her life  was in the doldrums  .Academic  ,dream  ,future  ...  ...  Have vision  countless  things  ,maybe  she  never got a chance  to  touch  .
Dissipate one  to  cure his daughter  in 2004,  Lu Chunxiu  Wang Yuehong  had  a car accident  .Because the body  is not good,  in the village  opened a store  of subsistence  .Daughter did not expect  this  was  strange,  the father  in a flash  is broken,  initially did not  want to give his daughter  got sick  things  to let his wife  know  .
From that time onwards,  the Lu family  two people  ,will  travel  on  the  road  I have  .Then  couldn  mother  repeated questioning  ,Lu Chun  scholar  illness  told mother  suddenly  cry on each other  ,one family  .
The daughter to  a doctor  ,little shop of  working capital  has been  out of  use,  only the first  payment  is  owed  .Later  the burden is too heavy  ,capital is insufficient,  the shop has not  many  goods  .
Father  Wang Liangmin did not  technology  ,only by  a  force  to go up the mountain  for others  ,Air Jordans,doing odd jobs  to earn money  on  trees  .Seeking  on the  setback  ,did not  cut  his daughter  treatment of  determination,    wherever you go  ,as long as  there is a little hope  ,I  take her to see  .
Even  I will  dissipate one  to her  .  Lu Chunxiu got sick  after  only  rely on  crutches  to  move slowly,  most of the time  would sit in bed  .Selfless  love  ,deep affection  ,often  asked Lu Chunxiu to carry  a  family  secretly  tears  .
At the end of the 2009  day  ,go out in  doctor  on the train,  Lu Chunxiu  heard about  the leg  is not convenient  ,activities,  can stay at home and  study embroidery  ,it was  to make money  .This  makes her  become enlightened at once  .
Sensible  daughter  embroidery  painting  before  tomorrow    embroidered  pieces of  small  patterns  ,Louboutin,to  help  their friends and family  .  Lu Chunxiu said  ,the beginning  is  embroidered a number of small  patterns  ,reason is  the fear itself is  a day  not be supporting,  finish  work  .
2011,  go to Zhengzhou  after treatment,  Lu Chunxiu    ,cheerful mood  many  ,also has  a large piece of  thinking embroidered  work  ,also let her  to the future with  more confidence  .In December 31, 2011,  Lu Chunxiu told the reporters  ,her these days  are  embroidered a    family harmony    embroidery patterns  ,louboutin pas cher,five feet long  ,more than a foot  wide  ,is her  embroidery was the  largest piece of  .
The  picture  she had  embroidered  for three  months  ,each  stitch  stitch  ,are  suffering great  pain  .In particular the foot  ,this period of time,  often  pain  .Though it is  winter  ,may be  the most painful time  ,face will  have  bean big sweat  dripping  .
But look  with their own efforts  embroidered  beautiful patterns  ,a sense of achievement  will  offset the  pain  .  Hoping to  sell at a good price  .  At present,  the embroidery  while  not sell  ,can be    harmonious graphs  ,rose  ,family harmony    which is full of  the warmth of the  embroidery  ,has now become a  way of life  that  she  .
To share:  welcome to comment I want to comment    micro-blog  recommended  today  micro-blog  hot  Loudi newspaper    examination  times,  my kidney is  very good,  the liver  is also good  ,heart  or  .
I  think good  ,give  !I  have  to die,  why don  help others  ?  On December 16th afternoon 4 when  ,over the phone,  Lengshuijiang  48 year old  countrywoman Li Jiee  sound was  weak  ,but  his tone firm  .
Li Jiee  had advanced ovarian cancer  ,face  near the end of life  ,she decided to  donating  organs and bodies  ,  as long as the body  useful organs  ,can  donate  .  The day before yesterday  afternoon 2 when  ,when  the reporter just  left her house  back to  Changsha  soon,  received  the  call from my family  ,  she has  died  ,died before  also  said  donated  this thing  .
  Li Jiee of 48 years old is  Lengshuijiang three  pointed town  people  ,in August of this year  was diagnosed with  ovarian cancer  ,and  by the late,  treated for 4  months  ,which  weighs 130 kilograms  of  her  thin  ,only  more than 80 catties  .
  During his illness,  I think a lot of  .Everyone  has to die,  but  time is different  .To  the last moments of life  ,I  want to do something meaningful  ,donate their  organs and bodies  .  Li Jiee says  .
Li Jiee wants  to donate organs  and bodies  in  local  spread,  immediately  attracted families  and neighbors  backlash,  because  in the countryside,  the secular  is about  be laid to rest  .At first  ,the son of Li Jiee  strongly disagreed  ,husband Deng Zhengming  don  her decision  ,Air Jordan Shoes Online Store,that  would be  around the person  joke  .
Li Jiee does not give up  .  I  learn through the media  to the  organs can be  donated  .Organ donation  can let others  have  the chance of survival  ,it is  a  good  .  She said  .Sick  for 4 months  ,she often does her  family thought the job  ,think    after death  into  the soil  ,if  organs after death  can  save lives,  how can not  ?  The family  saw her  determination is very big  ,also  began to understand  her  ,and said support  .
The newspaper reporter to  Li Jiee  to convey to the  red cross  .Province  of human organ donation and  director of general office  he Yiping  said  ,because the patient  is suffering from  cancer  ,so its  organs  cannot donate  ,but  it is really moving  her  act  .
He Yiping  is also introduced,  in September this year,louboutin,  my province  is pilot  since  the donation of human organs  ,had 4  citizens in  after the death of  donated  organs  ,8  uremic patients  to  treatment  .
Related articles:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受