荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
alexiloveu  高级海盗  2012-2-20 14:38:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
回复 hpeti 的帖子

荷兰移民局不傻,你只要想把配偶从国外带过来,不管是你们一起来,还是你来了以后再把她接过来,1250欧的mvv费用你是逃不掉的,什么时候你老婆过来就什么时候付,你可以理解为签证申请费,正如你km身份过来也要掏750的mvv一样。至于续ID的300欧/人,你可以理解为制作ID的工本费。
hpeti  见习海盗  2012-2-21 09:52:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 希腊
如果 是从别的欧盟国家来荷兰,需要办理MVV吗? MVV是临时居住许可的意思?
terrylin2006  见习海盗  2012-2-21 11:06:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
hpeti 发表于 2012-2-21 09:52
如果 是从别的欧盟国家来荷兰,需要办理MVV吗? MVV是临时居住许可的意思?

Because you are already a KM, extenting your ID has nothing to do with your wife's application of MVV. The situation still lies in "The relative or spouse travel independently" catogory. So a full procedure needs to be performed, which means you need to pay 1250 Euro for her MVV.   

If she lives legally in other EU countries now, she still needs to apply MVV as long as she does not have permanent resident permit from the other EU countries.
The precedure for applying MVV is the same as if your wife is back in China, but she can pick up the MVV in the Dutch Embassy of the EU country where she lives.

I am currently in this procedure now.
You can start the application yourself by sending the application form and required documents to IND (use registered mail), it will take 3-4 weeks before you get replay from them.

Rementer to add proof that she is legally living in other EU country for more than 3 month in consecutive. A copy of ID from that EU country will be sufficent proof.(This is confirmed by the letter of the IND staff). The application form does not require this document, but you'd better include this document becasue this is not a usual case.
hpeti  见习海盗  2012-2-21 11:17:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 希腊
回复 terrylin2006 的帖子

但是IND也有这样的条款不需要MVV:Exemption from the obligation to have an MVV

n

I have a valid residence permit.
The period of validity is stated on your residence permit. Your application must be accompanied by copies of the front and back of your residence
permit.

n

I have a nationality that is exempt from the MVV requirement
Persons having the nationality of one of the following countries do not require an MVV to apply for a residence permit: Australia, Austria, Belgium,  
Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia,  
Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, South Korea,  
Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Vatican City.

n

I have an EC residence permit for long-term residents that was issued by another Member State or I am the principal person’s spouse or partner
or registered partner or minor child, and I was admitted to the other Member State as a family member of the long-term resident
If you have an EC residence permit for a long-term resident in another Member State of the EU or if you are the spouse or partner or registered  
partner or minor child of a person who has an EC residence permit for long-term residents and you formed a family with that person in the other
Member State, you do not require an MVV.

这里的“ long-term residents”说的是永久居留 还是长期的?
terrylin2006  见习海盗  2012-2-21 11:28:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
回复 hpeti 的帖子

In the context, I understand it as "长期居留", but last time I ask IND, they told me if you are Chinese, live in other EU country, without permanent residence permit, then you have to apply for MVV.

Since my wife only have a temporary residence permit in other EU country and her Dutch ID expires, she needs MVV.
But I am not sure if you need to apply for MVV in your case. You'd better call IND. Please ask the phone operator to re-direct you to the KM department, they should give you a "correct" answer for whether you need a MVV or not.

If her dutch ID has not expired, file a change of purpose application before the expiration date.
terrylin2006  见习海盗  2012-2-21 11:33:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
By the way, in the Netherlands, I think "永久居留" and "长期居留" are more or less the same thing.
TonyXiang  海贼王  2012-2-21 13:52:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
thinkmac 发表于 2012-2-20 09:56
两个人之前都在这边的是办change purpose, 800多块,不要搞错了,不是家属团聚

能具体说一下吗?意思是说
其中一人从zoekjaar改成km?
另一个人从zoekjaar改成km家属?
thinkmac  版主  2012-2-21 14:29:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
TonyXiang 发表于 2012-2-21 13:52
能具体说一下吗?意思是说
其中一人从zoekjaar改成km?
另一个人从zoekjaar改成km家属?

如果以前就在市政厅注册过婚姻关系的话,申KM的时候附带家属申请就可以了
out慢  中级海盗  2012-2-24 21:01:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
回复 citssmart 的帖子

还是不太懂 再次请教前辈 你的意思是说一个人已经有资格申请km了,那么他的配偶也可以和他同时申请这个km吗?
out慢  中级海盗  2012-2-24 21:03:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
回复 alexiloveu 的帖子

那老婆过来 老婆拿的是什么样的ID啊 也是km?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受