荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
下个月就要考了。找到很多复习资料和童鞋共勉。

首先 是两个非常有用的论坛,里面有考过的朋友的建议:

http://forum.expatica.com/index.php?showtopic=112049&st=0#entry874922
http://forum.expatica.com/index.php?showtopic=103604
http://www.buitenlandsepartner.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32301

接着 我结合他们的总结做了我的总结:)

• 概要 :28-32个选择题,三选一。 时间45分钟。74%对才能过。考试费用81欧。没特殊理由,只能考一次。申请考试到他们回复1周内,付费到收到他们的回信2,3周,安排的时间是收到信的3-4周(仅提供个人情况)。 提早半小时到,检查证件和对考试的解释。
  • 考点/主题:The text, video, or samples related to the questions appear on the left of the screen. The question and answers appear on the right. Always read the question and answers before you watch the video, listen to the audio, or read the related question text.--引用考生ev3
  • 关于居住。买房子,房屋贷款;付贷;与人合住;想在自己后院搭棚需要什么permit.
  • 报告案件,描述发生的情况,表格填写,怎么和警察合作。
  • 关于要怎么和邻居沟通,在家派对;或如果和邻居有矛盾,怎么解决。
  • 关于同性恋结婚。what that is.
  • 关于荷兰教育系统。什么level, 怎么得到经济补助。(你的孩子)的学校。
  • 关于怀孕,birth,和注册刚出生孩子都需要什么papers, 孩子的姓可以怎么取,给孩子疫苗等。
  • 关于Public displays of affection (PDA),要怎么回应。
  • 关于工作。找工作vakbond,via CWI 或uitzendburea.面试,面试中说什么,走时问/说什么;如果和老板有矛盾,你有什么权力,具体请看CAO网站www.caoweb.nl。还有工作税,welfare福利,保险等考点。
  • 关于荷兰的假日。比如模拟题中paarsdag吃什么?估计这种题型要记日期,假日意义还有假日要做什么吃什么等。
  • 关于怎么解决水电网等问题。NUON/kpn/eneco,etc
  • 关于荷兰历史,集中在16,17century。估计是说他们最辉煌时期做了什么--贸易,奴隶,殖民地,哪些地方说荷兰语。
  • 现今荷兰在世界上的影响。和其他国家做贸易,经济地位等。估计答案就是那个把他们描述最美的。
  • 关于注册公司。marketing plan,需要填什么表等。估计会涉及到kvk。
  • 关于支付。支付税收。要支付时,怎么填写acceptgiro。
  • 关于IND的问题。加入荷兰籍的procedure.via naturalisation or "optie" and which one is applicable.
  • 其它:关于选举, deltaworks对环境的影响。
  • 复习材料:

总体感觉就是好难啊. 祝我好运吧

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

偶考完试了,鸡金在下面的帖子里:)

[ 本帖最后由 bestseller 于 2011-3-14 13:05 编辑 ]
已有4人评分 威望 小红花 理由
kklb + 1 谢谢分享
DollHouse + 1
mandyfervor + 10 + 2 谢谢分享
elvajc + 1

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +10  小红花 +5 

精彩评论13

bestseller  四海霸王  2011-3-1 08:20:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
再发一个英语版的吧
One question and 3 choices. One of them is always wrong, and the other two closely match the correct answer. The right answer is always the most tolerant, or perceived tolerant, socially acceptable, safe, prideful, and moderate answer a person could or would ever give.

Bring along some nose  plugs

Survival Guide / Tips:

1) The ability to read Dutch would be helpful, especially, if you can scan it quickly.

2) Listening is also an advantage, particularly, if you can pick up key phrase words.

3) I would suggest you take the time to look at these practice exams. They are a level or so lower. Do so, not so much for the content, but the format. It will get you into the mindset of how to take the exam, the speed, and the layout. Time yourself. You should be able to do these exams in 28-30 minutes, giving you 15 minutes to go back and review the answers for correctness. If you cannot do these questions in that time, you will fail.
a. http://www.inburgeren.nl/inburgeraar/Oefen...inburgering.asp
b. http://www.inburgeren.nl/inburgeraar/exame...ktijkexamen.asp

4) The text, video, or samples related to the questions appear on the left of the screen. The question and answers appear on the right. Always read the question and answers before you watch the video, listen to the audio, or read the related question text.
a. Be advised that the video will not be in HD, will skip, automatically repeat, and sometimes stop, while your test clock keeps ticking forward.
b. Some of the videos appear in between the questions. When completed, they will take you to the question. I suggest clicking next, volgende, as you can always replay the video or audio clip while in the question screen. This “feature” is added to slow you down in the taking of the test.

5) If you find a question too difficult, skip it, as you can always go back to it. It will have a grey color. You must get 74% of the questions correct in order to pass, which means you can miss or incorrectly answer 6 questions, depending on the total number of questions you receive.

6) Questions you “may” get in your exam:
a. Mortgages, loans, mortgage write off, and how to pay your taxes.
b. Reporting a crime, how to describe what happened, forms you need to fill in, and how to work with the police.
c. Having a party at your house and how to interact with your neighbors.
d. Questions about gay marriage and what that is.
e. Educational system in the Netherlands, what levels they are, and how to get financing for school.
f. Woman’s menstrual cycles, pregnancy, birth, and immunizations of newly born children.
g. How to register a newly born child, what papers are needed, and what last name the child can take.
h. How to interact with your neighbors, if there is an issue and how best to resolve it.
i. Public displays of affection (PDA) and how a person should respond to it.
j. Going for a job, interview, what to say in an interview, and what to ask/say when leaving the interview or job.
k. CAO, for employees, and what your rights are if you want to screw over your employer. Here is a helpful link: http://www.caoweb.nl/
l. Questions about Dutch holidays. I would suggest reading and memorizing the dates and meaning of these dates
m. How to handle power outages or issues with your house. You will find numerous ads for NUON/KPN, etc.
n. How to fill in an acceptgiro when paying bills. They want to make sure you can pay your bills.
o. Some Dutch history, as it relates to the glory years of the 16th and 17th century of the Dutch colonial empire, basically, trading and slavery.
p. Political questions with regards to trading with other countries, the position of the Dutch government as a financial powerhouse in world finance.
q. starting a company
r. European Union
s. life in a house, life in a condominium
t. Excerpts from newspaper articles are
used (somewhat complicated), excerpts from legal documents (rather hairy), but also the job ads
(relatively simple).
jackie99  见习海盗  2011-3-1 09:26:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
Thank you so much. Any one knows which book is good for preparing this exam?
bestseller  四海霸王  2011-3-1 16:58:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
我现在复习是根据上面的主题(鸡精),逐个在wikipedia上看资料。书的话,个人推荐delftse method hele boek. 里面有涉及到教育,住房,保险等问题。具体的,等我考完回来再告诉你有没有用啊。

[ 本帖最后由 bestseller 于 2011-3-1 17:05 编辑 ]
已有1人评分 小红花 理由
mandyfervor + 1

查看全部评分 总评分: 小红花 +1 

花花looklook  四海霸王  2011-3-1 18:06:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
korte vrijstellingtoets,请问这个TOETS是什么的考试?
bestseller  四海霸王  2011-3-2 23:33:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 花花looklook 于 2011-3-1 18:06 发表
korte vrijstellingtoets,请问这个TOETS是什么的考试?

这是快速考荷兰语的一个考试,可以代替inburgring.不用准备听说读写,只要考一次,做30个左右选择题,考过就ok,考不过还可以再复习inburgring,staatsexamen等考试。
bestseller  四海霸王  2011-3-2 23:34:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
难度会在B1, 但是省心省事啊,如果考过的话
已有1人评分 小红花 理由
mandyfervor + 1

查看全部评分 总评分: 小红花 +1 

mandyfervor  ↗分区管理员↗  2011-3-4 13:43:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
这个据说需要反应特别的快。
这个考下来顶多说是个证明,证明你的荷兰语符合入籍或者永居的要求,最多可以考一次。
bestseller  四海霸王  2011-3-4 14:37:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
考试归来,思维还在跳跃中,这种考试压根就是不想让咱过的!! 时间那个紧阿,我做完了也就剩3分钟了吧,再瞥一下旁边的仁兄(题目都是随机的,隔壁的和你的考题不一样),好家伙,还有10多提没答,唉,白白给荷兰又捐了钱。

先上几道还记得的超变态的基金:
1 一女的穿短裙,然后被邻居土耳其还是摩洛哥人说了,然后问这女的怎么回答。 答案一:你这是歧视,我可以根据什么什么申诉你。二:对不起,我以后不穿短裙了。 三:我爱穿,你管得着吗。  我就在答案一和三纠结了半天,按我肯定选C,可这是考试阿,怎么会这么白话的答案,所以我违心地选了A。(仅供参考,不是最终正确答案阿)

2 两个人在公共场合kiss,然后三个答案:一荷兰不允许public kiss的。二在公共场合kiss是合法的。三kiss这种自由行为是荷兰值得骄傲的。 神阿,看到这种题目,我真有种自杀的冲动,再看到这三个答案,偶从此有了内伤。。

3 关于邻居的大概有5个多问题。如 小孩12岁过生日,你要怎么给邻居写信。答案一:你们也有小的时候,所以吵点你们也不要介意了。二 我家孩子生日了,欢迎你们参加,这是我的电话号。。三 开party,开到11点,如果接下来还有lawaai,那责任不在我们。
还有邻居打架了,你看到了怎么办,这是整个考试里最简单的一道题,激动得我都快不行了。答案:打电话给警察。

4 还有考了大概6个16,17世纪荷兰辉煌的年代。video先播发两个摩洛哥人走进rijksmuseum. 然后就问了几个在我眼里和博物馆压根不着边的巨扭曲的问题。不是问有哪些殖民地那么简单的。考这的时候我时间很紧了,只有最后15分钟,所以我text都没来得及读,就直接看答案选了。我选了几个让荷兰人感觉良好的答案,惭愧惭愧

总结:我只有28道考题。如果慢慢做,总体难度不高的(hele boek程度),但是放在45分钟时间内看video,听他们说,又看text,这做题的时间那个紧的连喘气的时间都觉得是浪费。所以劝所有的KM们,在选择kort vrijstellingtoets和staatexamen的时候,如果不急着想把语言干掉,就再好好考虑下吧:)

pfffff,不管怎样,考完了还是很开心的,嚯嚯   

再上一个老外的鸡金,希望对大家有用。

The Questions from The Naturalisation Test
Filip Miletic
September 9, 2008
Abstract
A description of the questions from the Short Naturalisation Waiver Test (korte vri-
jstellingstoets)1.
1. Note
I described own experiences. Do not draw conclusions about your exam based on these. Your
test is your own responsibility. If you want to know what the answers to the questions are, you
have to do your own homework. All I could share about the exam was put into this text.
2. Test Description
It consists of about 30 questions. When I did the test, there were 28 of them. At the beginning
of the test, 2 test questions are offered in the same format as they are in the test, for trying out.
Each question has exactly 3 answers offered, of which exactly one is correct. No instructions are
given. No info about how many correct answers mean a passed test are given. They don’t tell
you whether incorrect answers mean negative points.
The test is done on the computer. The computer is equipped with headphones. A question is
answered by clicking the mouse button while the arrow is pointing to the selected answer, and
then by clicking a button that signifies going to the next question. You can skip any question
you wish. You can then come back to the skipped question at any time, by going through the
question list. Everyone must mark the end of the testing explicitly, by pressing a button with
the label eind toets at the last question. The test lasts for 45 minutes. Fifteen minutes prior to
the deadline, a pop-up window comes up saying that 15 minutes are left.
You will receive the results by mail after 4 weeks, to the mail address that you provided
when applying for the test.
The questions in the test are roughly divided into several topics. The topics treated in my
test were: starting a company, looking for work, life in a house, life in a condominium, buying
and renting a house or flat, school, children, European Union.
Every topic starts with a short video that explains the scenario for which the questions will
be asked. Then the questions follow, where each has either a text, or a video relating to the
specific question. Most of the time, the text or video contain the answer to the question that is
asked. The text is sometimes followed by a voice, sometimes it is not. Almost all the recordings
follow an immigrant family and their friends, be they immigrants or domestic. Every recording
and every video can be re-played at any time and as many times as required. At some questions,
1Translated from the Serbian original
the computer does not play the recording by itself, and the person undergoing test must click
the loudspeaker icon that is shown on the screen.
The language level used in the test is rather high. Excerpts from newspaper articles are
used (somewhat complicated), excerpts from legal documents (rather hairy), but also the job ads
(relatively simple).
I took the test on November 29, 2007. The results came in somewhere around New Year’s
Day. I passed the test. The outcome was expresed by: passed (geslaagd) and a certificate.
3. Questions
The questions that were on the test are described below. I remembered 26 of a total of 28. I
don’t recall how they exactly went, and how the answers are exactly formulated, so I can only
describe them. In most of the cases teh answers are not as short as I give them, but rather
contain the answer together with a reasoning leading to this answer. Of course, the explanation
makes sense only for one of the three.
3.1. Starting a Company
A man (named Mo) is starting a company.
1) The Chamber of Commerce asks him to submit a few items. One of them is a description
of the target group of the customers. What should he write about the target group? Three
answers are offered, of which one is along the lines of “I don’t know what my target group
is”, the second is approximately “what do you care what my target group is”, and the
third is approximately “The target group are people using computers at home. The third
possibility seemed the most logical to me, so I chose that one.
2) Who does he talk to in order to start a company? Just as it is with us, to the Chamber
of Commerce (kamer van koophandel, KvK).
3) The man must offer his house as a guarantee in order to get a loan from the bank for the
new company. What happens if the loan is not paid on time? Offered answers: the bank
becomes the owner of the house, the bank insists that the house be sold, and some third
option I forgot.
3.2. Looking for Work
Mo’s friend Jan is without a job.
1) Where does he look for job ads? The newspapers, in the “job ads” section.
2) Jan is reading an ad. You can see the ad on the screen. Where does it say that the
position is goal-oriented? The answer can be found in the text.
3) Where does it say that the job involves working with clients? The answer can be found in
the text.
4) The ad reads that they are looking for someone who can speak English. Jan does not
speak English, and was advised to contact the company via email. What should he
write in this email? Three example mails are given. Two of them show really extreme
standpoints and I do not believe that they are the right answers (e.g: I refuse to speak
English). In the third option, which I chose, Jan writes an email in which he is asking
whether it is sensible that he applies to the job, despite his lack of English skills.
3.3. Life in a House
Mo is sitting at home and reads the papers. He hears noise coming from outside.
1) Two neighbours got into a fight. What should Mo do? Three answers are offered: contact
the Police; run out and try separating the neighbours; find two other large neighbours and
try separating the neighbours together.
2) A newspaper article is presented, which describes family violence and reporting of such
cases. Who reports the most cases of family violence? The answer can be found in the
offered text.
3.4. Buying and Renting a House
A boyfriend and girlfriend are looking for a new appartment.
1) How do they go about looking for a new appartment? They read the ads in the papers.
Other possibilitis offered: asking the neighbours; wandering the city and looking.
2) A girl wants to fill an online form for either renting or buying a house. The web site
has several user categories, and the girl must choose which one of the categories applies.
The answer is shown in the text about the website that is shown on the screen.
3) A girl fills an online form. The data in the form have to be entered in the right format.
Among other things, the phone number has to be entered without dashes, and the birth
date is requested in the DD-MM-YYYY format. Three examples of filled-in forms are
given, and you are requested to point to the one filled out correctly. Look closely at the
filled in forms, two of them contain the data in an incorrect format with respect to what is
asked for.
3.5. Living in a Condominium
A boyfriend and a girlfriend live in a condominium.
1) They agreed to visit the neighbors for dinner, but the girls falls ill on that day. What
should they do? The offered answers are: not to go, without saying anything; to go,
regardless of the illness; to call in and explain that the girls is ill, to offer their excuses
and pass on the visit.
2) A neighbour invites someone on April 29 to come with her the next day into town for a
party. Which holiday does she mean? Three offered possibilities: Queen’s Day, Easter,
Christmas.
3) A neighbour died. What should they do? Three possibilities: to keep away; to send a
condolence card; to visit the widow and offer her the help with the funeral arrangements.
4) Your child is celebrating its 12th birthday and is throwing a party. What should be done?
Three possibilities: nothing; send a letter to all the neighbors requesting written permission
to organize the party; or to put up a note saying that a party will be organized, that it will
last until this-or-that hour, and that the neighbors are asked to be patient during the time.
3.6. School
Sundry questions about getting into various schools.
1) A mother enlists the child for HAVO. The forms require us to fill in which education level
HAVO belongs to (basic, middle, higher, special) HAVO is a middle school.
2) A mother is looking for financial aid for the child’s tuition. A web site shows instructions
how to fill a form. How should she send the filled-in form? The answer is contained in
the excerpt from the web site.
3) How much do the university / higher school studies cost? We are only asked to name the
more expensive school, or to determine that there is no difference.
4) The parents are asking for a subsidy for the child’s tuition. Are they required to repay
the subsidy? Three possible answers: yes; no; partially.
3.7. Children
Questions about children.
1) A text is shown about schools in The Hague. At what age is school compulsory? The
answer is given in the text.
2) Husband and wife are talking about a new appartment for themselves, and for the daugh-
ter. Which appartment do they need? Three offered answers: two room; three room; many
bedroom Note: in the Netherlands, all rooms are counted, and not only the bedrooms,
as opposed to some other countries. I suppose that the correct answer is a three-room
appartment, because it provides a room for the daughter, a room for the parents, and a
common room.
3.8. European Union
Friends are sitting in front of the TV set and are watching the news. The camera shows them
sitting on the couch in front of the TV, so that we see the TV’s back panel and them on the
couch. Various news pieces are heard.
1) There is a piece about the introduction of the Euro in the Europian Union. Since what
year can you use the Euro to pay for the goods in a supermarket? The answer is
contained in the news piece. Incidentally, I was present in the Netherlands when the Euro
was introduced. This was on January 1, 2002.
2) There is a piece about the fate of the Jews during the 2nd World War. Were the Jews
persecuted in the Netherlands during that time? The answer can be heard in the piece.
3) There is a piece about the European Union. Why was the European Union founded? The
answer can be heard in the piece.
4) There is a piece about the USA-Dutch relationship. What is the relationship between
USA and the Netherlands? The answer can be heard in the piece.

[ 本帖最后由 bestseller 于 2011-3-14 13:09 编辑 ]
kklb  初上贼船  2011-3-9 00:55:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
我也在看这个。貌似时间很紧,我担心我反应不够快。
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受