荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
I checked the scores yesterday. I have passed all the exams. The score of writing is the highest and the listening is the lowes. I have prepared the NT2-1 exam for 1,5 months. I should say that you must to study hard but there is always tricky part.

The following is my study dairy:

1. I use the first month to improve the Dutch skill in general. For example, make an agreement with the colleagues only speak Dutch at work. Read newspaper every day. I also try to self learn code 2 and code 3 myself, just to know more words. I also try to do the exercises on the code 3 (improve the reading). I do it because I do not have the voorbeeldexam at that moment. If you could get the voorbeeldexam. It maybe better to practice with voorbeeld exam.

2. Last two weeks: start to do the voorbeeldexam. But I do not have time to do all of them. I only did 4-5 I think. Use the last two-three days to prepare and go through the questions mentioned on the "ji-jing". That is the most important part. Let your Dutch friends to help you correct your tests. THAT IS REALLY HELPFUL!!!

Sorry everybody, I could not type Chinese in my laptop...

Listen:
The questions are all in the computer not in a paper and pen way. So for me, it is hard to concentrate at the very beginning. It makes the listening part not easy as the practice (voorbeeldexam).

Speak:
It goes very fast. I think within half hour you will finish your battle. Suggest to read the "ji jing", I saw some familiar questions, such as "vloer vegen", "melk", "metal factory", "daughter want to go to the shows, allow or not. why?", "moving company: how do they work". Also some new questions: "a roomn with a broken light, tell the repairman what is wrong and the number of the room", "You are giving/ having a lecture, a football flaw into the classroom."

Read:
It is not difficult. Short articles but the questions are not always direct. You should think it carefully. The time is more than enough for me (but still I have not managed to check all my answers one by one)
Suggestion: Bring your woordboek. If you are not so sure about certain important word. Just use it.

Write:
80% are the questions published in the "ji jing tie zi of GGD". Just read it and prepare it beforehand. It will be super easy for you to finish the test:
1. ROC: medewerker (sell snack, answer phone, change lamp, painting) too much work within too less time.
2. How to make bread
3. een dag uitje met een nieuw collega.
4. Why learn Dutch.

[ 本帖最后由 verkoper 于 2010-11-24 13:07 编辑 ]
已有5人评分 威望 小红花 理由
gavinstar + 1 很给力!
一片叶子 + 2 谢谢
mandyfervor + 5 多谢分享,LZ看看还能不能再多回忆点儿,等着给 ...
胡湘健 + 1
hehehehe + 1 谢谢

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +5  小红花 +5 

精彩评论9

proteus  四海霸王  2010-11-9 08:48:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
NT1? NT2-1?
the same questions as I had in Sep, (of course the listening is in the computer)
胡湘健  四海霸王  2010-11-9 08:58:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
下个月考,希望有LZ那么幸运。
已有1人评分 小红花 理由
mandyfervor + 2 祝你考试顺利! 考完来分享机经啊! ...

查看全部评分 总评分: 小红花 +2 

verkoper  高级海盗  2010-11-9 16:54:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 proteus 于 2010-11-9 09:48 发表
NT1? NT2-1?
the same questions as I had in Sep, (of course the listening is in the computer)

NT2-1. sorry!
verkoper  高级海盗  2010-11-9 17:06:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
For writing:

een dag uitje met nieuw collega:

Have several pictures:

1. see the collega in front of the company door.
2. take the bus
3. open market (get ride of the bus and walk around)
4. take the boat
5. lunch
6. go back

which activities do you like best, why?
已有2人评分 威望 小红花 理由
一片叶子 + 2
mandyfervor + 3

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +3  小红花 +2 

mandyfervor  ↗分区管理员↗  2010-11-10 10:05:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
lz,多谢你的分享,我动了点儿小小的职权,把你的标题改了一下,方便大家浏览。
把nt1改成nt2-1,你不介意吧?
verkoper  高级海盗  2010-11-12 16:55:25 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 mandyfervor 于 2010-11-10 10:05 发表
lz,多谢你的分享,我动了点儿小小的职权,把你的标题改了一下,方便大家浏览。
把nt1改成nt2-1,你不介意吧?

Of course not! Thanks!
niko-nl  海贼王  2010-11-16 19:25:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 verkoper 于 2010-11-8 16:19 发表
Sorry everybody, I could not type Chinese in my laptop...

Listen:
The questions are all in the computer not in a paper and pen way. So for me, it is hard to concentrate at the very beginning. It make ...

谢谢LZ分享!你说的"ji jing tie zi of GGD"是什么,精华贴吗?

[ 本帖最后由 niko-nl 于 2010-11-16 19:26 编辑 ]
verkoper  高级海盗  2010-11-18 15:46:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
yes, you klick "jing hua", and search for the topics which are related to NT2-1
已有1人评分 小红花 理由
mandyfervor + 1

查看全部评分 总评分: 小红花 +1 

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受