荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
各位童鞋,有个关于荷兰中国留学生毕业工作意向的调查问卷。前两天收到的。因为我也是做社科类研究,知道访谈、问卷发放组织的不易。越多的好心人参与,越能够真实全面地反映大家的实际情况。希望大家花15分钟填写一下。先替这位博士生谢谢大家!

问卷链接:
http://www11.fdewb.unimaas.nl/nq.cfm?q=28ef8592-9a8f-06f0-eef1-0908da238afd

Subject: Your feedback needed in a survey on 'Future plans of Chinese students in the Netherlands'

Dear Sir/Madam,

You are kindly invited to participate in a survey on ‘Future plans of Chinese students in the Netherlands’. We invite students of Chinese nationality who are currently pursuing a Bachelors, Masters or PhD programme at a university in the Netherlands. By completing it you will help us understand the attractiveness of the Netherlands as a destination for higher studies and for future career plans. This research can only be successful with the generous help of people like you.

The questionnaire can be accessed via the following link:
http://www11.fdewb.unimaas.nl/nq.cfm?q=28ef8592-9a8f-06f0-eef1-0908da238afd

Completing this survey should take approximately 15 minutes.
This survey is conducted by Maastricht University as part of a PhD project. The research is conducted in line with rules of researchers’ code of conduct by the EU, signed by Maastricht Graduate School of Governance. The information collected in the study will be used for academic research. All information will stay confidential and all respondents will be treated as anonymous. Your participation in this study is voluntary.

You may ask questions about the study at any time. Please e-mail metka.hercog@maastrichtuniversity.nl with any questions or concerns about the study. If you would like to receive a summary of the project, please indicate this at the assigned place on the last page.

Additionally I would like to ask you, if you could help with the project by naming any Chinese students you might know in the Netherlands. Could you please send me their names and email address to which I could send the invitation to participate in the survey? Or please forward this invitation to them?
If you have any other suggestion in what way I could reach as many as possible, please let me know as well. I appreciate your help. It would contribute to the research project a lot.

Thank you for your participation in this study. I hope you enjoy the questionnaire and the opportunity to voice your opinions on mobility.

Yours faithfully,

Katrin Marchand,
Research fellow

Maastricht Graduate School of Governance

6200 MD Maastricht
Mobile phone: +49 (0)177 331654
k.marchand@student.maastrichtuniversity.nl
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受