directwonen这种暴利的中介有合同的啊,没合同就汇钱还找啥中介担保
chen1985  高级海盗  2010-1-11 21:39:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
那也不是, 我给了钥匙,也没要押金和租金
amy57j  ↗总版主↗  2010-1-11 21:52:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
是的,国际诈骗需要国际警察涉入的,不然没法立案侦查的。
amy57j  ↗总版主↗  2010-1-11 21:55:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
建议LZ跟中介联系下,至少中介应该block这个房东,要不然会有更多的人上当受骗。
ink1  高级海盗  2010-1-11 22:30:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
directwonen 和kamernet 都不是什么好鸟,一个胡乱介绍,一个骗取登记费。kamernet被人暴好些房子其实不是真出租的。别期待他们会为你做什么。
ffl2004  ↗贵宾↗  2010-1-11 23:23:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 德国
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
arial0915  中级海盗  2010-1-11 23:48:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
我前年找房的时候也有人这样忽悠我。但是太明显了,就是个骗子。
以下是她发给我的邮件,此人也号称自己是英国人。在这跟大家分享一下。

Thanks for your mail, and i am really sorry for getting back to you so late.

The flat has three room,One is for me,One is for rent and the last one is regarded as a visitor's room.

I would have love to set-up an appointment with you in order for you to come and have a look at the room, but i am currently on official assignment.

The fact is that the room is still available and there are people
contacting about the room, but i have gone through your profile and i
am contacting you to see if we could have a deal, but it depend on
your seriousness as regard having the room , because i have come
across so many unserious people who only like wasting other peoples
time and if you are truly interested in renting the room you will have to book for it in advance, by transferring the rent (First Month) and the Security Deposit to our family lawyer's  bank account.

However,before you can transfer the payment for the apartment, there are procedures which we have to follow,Our family lawyer will have to prepare a tenancy Agreement Form which you will have to read and understand and if you eventually agree with the contents of the contract, you will have to print it out and sign it and come with a copy on your move-in date.After our family lawyer might have prepare the Agreement Form, i will have to send a copy to you via attached file to your e-mail address and mail a copy to your postal address as well.

I will like to have the following information that we enable our family lawyer prepare the tenant Agreement Form:
1. Your moving-in and moving-out date.
2. Your home address.(The purpose of the address is to enable me send a copy of the Agreement form to you, which you will have to bring along on your move-in date).
3. A scanned copy of your ID Card(Identity Card).

Theres no problem reserving the room for you ,provided you can comply with these procedures and show some commitment by paying a deposit and first month rent which include utilities charges.

If you have any question you will want to ask, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

I will be waiting to read from you soon.

Regards.

Lynsey

[ 本帖最后由 arial0915 于 2010-1-11 23:52 编辑 ]
415521701  中级海盗  2010-1-12 00:11:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复 26# ffl2004 的帖子

网站是http://www.opkamers.nl

具体信息室
Oostplein, kamer Rotterdam
37 dagen geleden geplaatst

This flat located in Rotterdam has been finished to a Very high standard including all new bathroom suite, built-in kitchen units & wooden flooring. Large w...
€ 600 - 80 m2
Beschikbaar per: 5 december 2009
415521701  中级海盗  2010-1-12 00:13:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复 20# 珊瑚 的帖子

对的  就在鹿特丹  不会是同一个骗子吧
CHAN  高级海盗  2010-1-12 01:05:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
一手交钱,一手交货都要多留个心眼,更何况房间没看过,房东没见过,钥匙更是没影,怎么能打钱?!掏钱出来容易,想讨回来就很难了。以后掏钱之前还是要三思啊。。。

不知道如果荷兰人也是这样被骗了钱,荷兰警察也是两手一摊,不归我们管吗?难道荷兰的警察就没有一点责任,采取措施(比如治理不良中介)防止更多无辜的人受骗上当吗?真的就没有有效的办法治一治这些可恶的骗子,只能靠大伙自己的火眼金睛吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受