精彩评论11

sunshine  ↗贵宾↗  2004-5-11 03:02:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
P是什么啊?
rhythm  海贼王  2004-5-11 09:21:40 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
zhe dou bu zhi dao/?
loser  见习海盗  2004-5-11 11:31:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
拜托,给点建设性的意见,谢谢 :blink:
ppp_ooo  高级海盗  2004-5-11 16:03:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
转学是不可能了,要直接申请,需要托福成绩,需要到学校考数学,然后还要准备一些材料,公正了,资金了.同学校的ADMISSION OFFICE 直接联系.

好运!
julian25  四海霸王  2004-5-11 16:25:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
其实, 没有想象中那么严了,今年只要出示亚斯6就可以了, 这不是很容易?

然后只要你有hes第一年的文凭就可以免掉数学。

另外, 如果你有四年hbo的证书,连英语成绩都不用了。

绝对准确的消息!!!

但是告诉你, 近来后的学习很有难度,如果没有什么心理准备还是不会被淘汰。 而且学费涨了,千万又考虑自己的实力。
beyond5  四海霸王  2004-5-11 18:04:50 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
谁说有第一年证书就可以免数学?
尹响哲  初上贼船  2004-5-11 19:10:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
erm确实性价比很高。
其实就我个人而言。我也觉得这个学校要比荷兰别的学校要好。
当然,前提在于,商科,国内的名气,还有这个城市。

无论如何,我也觉得,城市是很重要的。你可以找到很多的机会。小城市就缺乏这个。

不过,如果是要读经济。tilburg当然会是首选了。只是,tilburg再国内的名气不响/。

回国还是erm比较好

个人的一点想法。

只是很奇怪,怎么会师6分得亚斯呢?6分房任何一个学校估计都不会收的
beyond5  四海霸王  2004-5-11 19:14:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
荷兰的每所u都很好,没什么好排名的
tongtong  见习海盗  2004-5-12 22:54:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
Originally posted by 尹响哲@2004-05-11 18:19
erm确实性价比很高。
其实就我个人而言。我也觉得这个学校要比荷兰别的学校要好。
当然,前提在于,商科,国内的名气,还有这个城市。

无论如何,我也觉得,城市是很重要的。你可以找到很多的机会。小城市就缺乏这个。
He/She is right to some extent.

Let me give you a simple example. If you are learning economics subjects and want to head into multinational banks or corporate finance. ING, ABN-AMRO, ABP(the biggest pension fund), Philips (corporate center) are headquartered in Amsterdam or near Amsterdam. Robeco, Unilever, Fortis, Shell (Corporate Finance) are headquartered in Rotterdam or Den Haag. There are many other big companies located within the above two cities.

There are several advantages of living in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. One is more opportunities to meet people from the industry, subsequently, more net working opportunities. I have attended some activities organized by NSIP (kind of dutch CFA association) and did meet some people, but these activities either were held in Amsterdam or Rotterdam. The other is if you got interviews, it would be a lot more convenient to live close to your destination, otherwise it takes half a day to travel from Groningen to Rotterdam and almost the same from Tilburg to Amsterdam.

Be honest, I got an impression from many dutch people from industry that in terms of economics subjects, for instance finance and economics, EUR is the best. Of course Tilburg and Vrije are very good univs in these fields. But one Vrije graduate working in ABN-AMRO once told me that he think EUR is the No.1 in economics and Vrije is No.2. Another example is that some people graduated from Tilburg choose EUR to pursue their doctor degree.   

Anyway, above arguments only hold for foreigners.
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受