荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
My name is Vladimir and I started my masters here in September, but I do not like my programme so I plan to transfer to Vienna. I need to find a new tenant for my room.

It is situated in Veldwezelt, which is a small Belgian village right after the border with Holland and 5 km from the University of Maastricht. By bus and it takes 10 minutes, by bike, which most people use here, 15 and by walking you are in ‘downtown’ Maastricht for 45-50 minutes. Here is the Google maps link to the house:

http://maps.google.be/maps
?f=q&source=s_q&hl=fr&geoc
ode=&q=Omstraat+33,+Veldwe
zelt+3620+Lanaken,+Limbour
g,+R%C3%A9gion+Flamande&sl
l=50.861881,5.628838&sspn=
0.00099,0.002411&ie=UTF8&h
q=&hnear=Omstraat+33,+Veld
wezelt+3620+Lanaken,+Limbo
urg,+R%C3%A9gion+Flamande&
ll=50.861801,5.628642&spn=
0.00099,0.002411&t=h&z=19

The rent is 235 Euro, which is the cheapest deal you are going to find in the Maastricht area and it is certainly a good deal for this price. The room is in a student house of three floors. It is on the second one and there are 5 more students living on the same floor. Those guys come from Belgium, Russia, The Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Germany. Two girls and three boys respectively. There are quite an interesting bunch and to be honest, there were the main reason for me not leaving Maastricht earlier. As for the first floor, there are three Germans who we barely meet as they have their own kitchen, bath, etc. And on the third floor we have a common room and a German guy leaving next to it, but he is barely here as he travels a lot.

All expenses are included in this price and though the room was unfurnished, I might leave you some furniture. The only thing you will need to buy is a bed or mattress, as I already sold mine. We share the kitchen, two bathrooms and one toilet on the floor. They are all kept in good condition and are fully equipped.

If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me either through Facebook, my e-mail at vladimir.dakov@gmail.com or call me at my Dutch phone +31 626 523 124.

Please, be so kind to respond quickly as I intend to leave the Netherlands on the 16th of December and would like to sort out this matter as early as possible.

Vladimir
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受