荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
今天转收到一封邮件,没细看,大概是大学某个实验要招人。

想赚点小钱的,机会来了。

“Dear student!

I am a student at Radboud University Nijmegen currently working on my Master Thesis. I have contacted you because I’m studying the effects of culture on decision making and I could really use your help! For this study I need people of the Chinese nationality (and of the Dutch nationality). If you are Chinese then this is an opportunity for you! You will be rewarded with money if you participate in the research.

If you agree to help me you will participate in an experiment in which you will play a series of games. The better you play the games, the more money you will receive. The experiments will take around 1.5 hours of your time and the average hourly payment is more than a student’s average hourly payment!

The experiments will take place in the coming weeks. If you are willing to participate send me an e-mail at d.friesen@student.ru.nl and I will contact you when and where the experiments will take place.

Also, because of the difficulty for me to find Chinese participants, PLEASE tell all your colleague students and friends of this opportunity. I bet they will be interested in making some money as well! I will be ecstatic if many people participate!

So again, if you and your Chinese friends are interested in making some money, please send me an e-mail at d.friesen@student.ru.nl and I will send you more information.

Thank you!
Dirk-Jan Friesen ”
已有1人评分 小红花 理由
tinymole + 1 谢谢分享

查看全部评分 总评分: 小红花 +1 

精彩评论4

嵐風之翼  高级海盗  2009-9-28 22:44:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
前几天在坛子上看到了,貌似是战略型游戏,喜欢是很喜欢,但是总觉得没时间啊
tinymole  ↗贵宾↗  2009-9-29 12:50:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 嵐風之翼 于 2009-9-28 22:44 发表
前几天在坛子上看到了,貌似是战略型游戏,喜欢是很喜欢,但是总觉得没时间啊

时间就象海绵里的水,是挤出来的。其实试验本身不会占据多少时间的,只要跟你的课不冲突。再说实验地点基本在TVA那块儿,距离上课地点没几步路。
roy017  见习海盗  2009-9-29 16:49:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
2楼好强啊 还知道是“战略型游戏”。
嵐風之翼  高级海盗  2009-9-30 00:15:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 roy017 于 2009-9-29 17:49 发表
2楼好强啊 还知道是“战略型游戏”。

擦。。貌似上次在哪看到的。。我对即时战略很感冒的。。。话说最近邮箱里被和这个消息相关的信给塞满了。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受