考试一定能把你整死
不过,想在荷兰这里找工作肯定很难很难
除非你在两年内学会比德语还难的荷兰语
(我觉得这比考试拿10分还难)
连读博士也不那么简单
因为连荷兰人自己都找不到工作读博士呢
当然,如果回国应该比较好找吧
前提是在这里要好好学哦

感谢雅格姐姐的热心提点!听到是小班上课,教学质量没问题我就放心了,如果他们提供了好的条件是我自己学不好那就不好抱怨什么了。至于想长期留在荷兰倒还没这个念头,就算工作好找可能也忍受不了长期在国外的寂寞,读博士也还不知道自己是否真有这个潜质,况且听到有人说在荷兰很难看到其他欧洲国家的足球直播和NBA,正在发慌我平时该怎样打发自己呢。
ffvolcano  中级海盗  2004-2-17 17:28:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
will u be in the control group? embeded system or robotics? As far as i know, it's not easy to pass all the course there. They have very high reqirement. Simulation is most of the things they do in the robotics part. If you wanna get a 7, or even higher, you should be very very intellegent and good at pratice..... Good Luck
dami981  见习海盗  2004-2-19 05:05:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江杭州
Originally posted by ffvolcano@2004-02-17 17:37
will u be in the control group? embeded system or robotics? As far as i know, it's not easy to pass all the course there. They have very high reqirement. Simulation is most of the things they do in the robotics part. If you wanna get a 7, or even higher, you should be very very intellegent and good at pratice..... Good Luck
your information is really important and but terrible. In fact i am in the  specilisation Measurement and Control Engineering,it indeed in the control group,i don't know if there are chinese students major in this
specilisation,so it's difficult to gather information.But i am afraid the situation is really like that you have mentioned.However,anyway,thank you very much!
justin  见习海盗  2004-2-19 10:22:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国江苏南京
Really?? I recieved an offer of Embedded System Design. Could anyone tell me sth about this? And I wonder if have any Chinese already passed all the courses in ESD.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受