荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
目前对m大International Business Management (Msc) 里面的 business intelligence 和 strategy marketing两个方向的课程有兴趣(我有marketing的工作经验),但是在论坛上翻了好久,似乎就没见到有在m大读这个专业的的同胞,所以只好来发新问问有谁知道这两个专业的情况怎么样啊?

另外听说在M大读书,辛苦到发疯的程度,是不是真的啊

还有M大毕业出来,找工作的情况如何呢?

谢谢!

精彩评论12

kongkai  中级海盗  2009-1-22 02:48:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
有毛病才来
anyaya  初上贼船  2009-1-22 14:06:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
   真的那么可怕啊???
紫菜寒母鸡  中级海盗  2009-1-22 14:10:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 anyaya 于 2009-1-22 14:06 发表
   真的那么可怕啊???

You see, somebody here has already shown the consequence of the torture.
xiao-jaap  四海霸王  2009-1-22 15:36:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 anyaya 于 2009-1-21 14:44 发表
目前对m大International Business Management (Msc) 里面的 business intelligence 和 strategy marketing两个方向的课程有兴趣(我有marketing的工作经验),但是在论坛上翻了好久,似乎就没见到有在m大读这个专业的的同胞, ...

International Business of Maastricht University has been ranked no.1 in the Netherlands already for some years.
I have done IB at the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration as well, now I am working in the Netherlands. My major was Organization:  Management, Change and Consultancy. The faculty has triple crown accreditation, only 28 business schools in Europe have such honor.
In fact, it is not easy to study at this university, but it is a learning process. You will make a big progress by studying here. This university does not have so many Chinese students, you will study in a realy international environment. If you have any questions about studying at Maastricht University, you can contact the university by sending an email to info-china@ssc.unimaas.nl.
Career prospects are very promising. The co-funder of Tudou.com is our alumnus. I have a few classmates working for KPMG Unilever or McKinsey.
xiaomeiyu  初上贼船  2009-1-22 19:40:06 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
easy or not?... actually, all depends on ur attitude. if u can prepared very well before the classes and catch up with ur fellow students (also the tutors) during the tutorials/lectures, u can manage it.

[ 本帖最后由 xiaomeiyu 于 2009-1-22 19:41 编辑 ]
xiaomeiyu  初上贼船  2009-1-22 19:50:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
high reputation in Europe, and the PBL is also very helpful to ur personal development...so i don't think  it's hard to find a job when u graduate from UM.
花生米米米  初上贼船  2009-1-22 22:15:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 法国
想问下LZ说的这个 跟HOGESCHOOL ZYUD的IBMS是一个东西么~~
如果不是的话 知道HOGESCHOOL这个专业怎么样呢 拘我所知课程很少呢~~
不在荷兰 不了解他们的教育体制~
xiao-jaap  四海霸王  2009-1-23 12:25:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 花生米米米 于 2009-1-22 22:15 发表
想问下LZ说的这个 跟HOGESCHOOL ZYUD的IBMS是一个东西么~~
如果不是的话 知道HOGESCHOOL这个专业怎么样呢 拘我所知课程很少呢~~
不在荷兰 不了解他们的教育体制~ ...

It is not same. Maastricht University is one of 13 Dutch research universties.
Hogeschool Zyud is a HBO, the level is lower than University.
If you want to come to the NL to study, I advise you to apply for an university, which is more valuable.
anyaya  初上贼船  2009-1-23 21:08:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
谢谢几位的回答,感觉U Maastrich真的不错。就是不知道能不能申请上了。

而且学费也是很贵啊,哈哈。
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受