荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
想去英国看朋友,在网上查了一下办签证的手续,但是关于邀请函和英国朋友的在读证明有一下几个问题想请教大家:
1. 邀请函上都要写哪些信息呢?(我和朋友都没有写邀请函的经历)
我能想到的信息有:我和朋友的护照号码,姓名,关系,住址,去英国的日期,在英国住几天
以上信息希望大家能帮我补充啊!
2. 请问一定要在邀请涵上写清楚到英国的具体日期吗?我还没有确定呢.
3. 请问一定要给英国大使馆邀请函和朋友在读证明的原件吗?这样还要邮寄,请问复印件可以吗?
4. 是不是真的有邀请函就不用提前定机票和酒店了呢?
5. 签证费多少钱呢?

麻烦大家帮忙回答以上问题,谢谢大家啦.

我要去的是NEWCASTLE,不知道大家谁知道去这个城市的便宜机票呢?在网上查了EASYJET转机还要140欧啊.不是说去英国机票很便宜吗?

谢谢大家!

精彩评论5

ivy_sisters  高级海盗  2008-8-20 20:18:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 去英国签证的邀请函一定是要原件吗?

没有人知道吗?
ivy_sisters  高级海盗  2008-8-21 21:05:10 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

dddddddddddddd
pighead  见习海盗  2008-8-21 21:37:26 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 英国

cannot type chinese right now

1. ask your freind to apply to his/her university's student service centre for a school letter stating he/she (his/her name, birthdate and passport number) is inviting you (name, birthdate and passport number) to visit him/her
no need to state when u will arrive or how many days u are going to stay

2. u don't have to

3. in my case, i didn't have time to wait for my bf's oringnal letter as it would take one week for the letter to arrive in taiwan but my visa applying date was approaching.
I asked my bf to scan his school letter and then sent me the jpg file. After that, i printed the jpg out. A school letter already proves ur firend's studying statement.

4. I did provide my flight ticket. Since I stayed with my bf, i didn't make a reservation for hotel.

If u choose a later date, perhaps easyjet ticket will be cheaper. But probably it's because of a transfer or high-season price. U can consider flying to london and then take a train to newcastle.  However, i'm not sure if it will be cheaper this way.

Hope the above works for u
ivy_sisters  高级海盗  2008-8-24 22:14:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by pighead;3391348
cannot type chinese right now

1. ask your freind to apply to his/her university's student service centre for a school letter stating he/she (his/her name, birthdate and passport number) is inviting you (name, birthdate and passport number) to visit him/her
no need to state when u will arrive or how many days u are going to stay

2. u don't have to

3. in my case, i didn't have time to wait for my bf's oringnal letter as it would take one week for the letter to arrive in taiwan but my visa applying date was approaching.
I asked my bf to scan his school letter and then sent me the jpg file. After that, i printed the jpg out. A school letter already proves ur firend's studying statement.

4. I did provide my flight ticket. Since I stayed with my bf, i didn't make a reservation for hotel.

If u choose a later date, perhaps easyjet ticket will be cheaper. But probably it's because of a transfer or high-season price. U can consider flying to london and then take a train to newcastle. However, i'm not sure if it will be cheaper this way.

Hope the above works for u

Thanks for the explaination. It helps a lot!
xkw8766  ↗贵宾↗  2008-8-25 20:54:55 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

看置顶。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受