荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Why?

I like English, like using it, like playing around with the language to express all sorts of things that I come across. I have been considering taking this post for quite a long while already. It’s not the easiest thing in the world to be in charge of an English column. I understand that the English Column has been sad for a few months due to the lack of participation of its people and amazingly my appearance has refreshed its face, making me the perfect candidate for this challenging position.

How will I manage it?

Well, I’ll try my best to make it as good as possible, but essentially it’s all down to you guys, whether you want to get the most out of it or not. Basically I am gonna focus on helping people out with the problem that they are facing in reality. For instance, at the moment, a lot of our members are applying for universities and colleges in the Netherlands, writing letters or emails to universities has therefore become inevitable to these people. However, due to the lack of writing experience, some of their wordings might appear to be inappropriate to the foreigners, thus problems occurred. From now on, the similar problems can be avoided by posting your letter in the English Column. Alternatively, you can email me your questions, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

The biggest change that I will be introducing into the English Column is to promote English messages in discussions. Any messages found using Chinese under other circumstances will be deleted without any hesitation. Should the only exception to be asking questions which are difficult to describe in English.

Once I am in Holland, I will be having a special corner within the English Column. The basic idea is for me to write something up on a weekly basis, it can be my general feeling for the week or something happening at GoGoDutch. It doesn’t have to be my pure contribution, anyone interested can send me their articles and I will pick up the best one to share with people.

What do you have to do?

English at the end of day is a language, which acts as a tool of communication. The simple idea of communication is to understand each other, so do use it! Don’t be shame of your English, don’t be shy about yourself, just try it out. Tell yourself: English is so fascinating that I want to be able to use it freely whenever and wherever I want. Ask any questions at any time, I am sure there are plenty of people around to offer you helpful hands. The more you use, the better English you are gonna get.

This column is not specially tailored for me, but to help you with your English. Learning English should be fun and interesting. To my point of view, the way of learning English can be reasonably flexible, we don’t have to follow whatever in the text books, we can learn from each other, we can learn from almost everything happening to us. It’s a life long process, take it easy!

Last but by no means of least, VOTE FOR ME, VOTE FORDUCK!!!

精彩评论17

pppig  中级海盗  2003-8-15 04:55:38 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国宁夏银川
support!!
notORCHID  四海霸王  2003-8-15 06:56:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国安徽宣城
天,我看到头都大了
不过没的说,全力支持鸭子~我以后也会去那里多逛逛的~~
lazycat  ↗贵宾↗  2003-8-15 07:35:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京
嘿嘿~~

鸭子加油!
goed  海贼王  2003-8-15 08:31:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
goed
喵喵八零八一  高级海盗  2003-8-15 09:56:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
给他当把!!!
ares  版主  2003-8-15 11:17:24 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
支持
猪头  中级海盗  2003-8-15 11:40:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 英国
applause :rolleyes:
喵喵八零八一  高级海盗  2003-8-15 11:45:14 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海
鸭子学长就是有这样的能力,可以把他经过的主题全部弄成英语角,现在有这个能力的鸭子不多拉,一定,务必要让他上岗啊!!!!!
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮儿  海贼王  2003-8-16 03:21:51 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国河南洛阳
Originally posted by 喵喵八零八一@2003-08-15 11:53
鸭子学长就是有这样的能力,可以把他经过的主题全部弄成英语角,现在有这个能力的鸭子不多拉,一定,务必要让他上岗啊!!!!!
  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 我也是这个意思,一定要让这只鸭子上岗,这个英语版斑竹非他莫属啦,他还很热心的,帮过我好几回啦 :lol:
12下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受