荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
tata  四海霸王  2009-4-11 21:46:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
拿了荷兰护照回中国度假,办事都麻烦。
salacn  高级海盗  2009-4-13 00:32:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
共同点是,无论是哪一种身份,你在荷兰的工作是不需要申请权利,也是没有任何工作限制的。而且拿到的卡如果没有意外,都是5年一签的。
不同的是:
独立拘留:法律规定。陪读的一方,如果在荷兰合法连续的居住三年以上。可以申请独立拘留。有两种申请方式。 一中是如果伴侣在你申请独立身份的时候还有至少一年以上的工作合同,那你就可以填写改变身份的表格,市政府的gba, 还有最近的医疗保险,护照复印件和就的id 复印件,还有申请独立身份的报告。也就是为什么要申请独立的原因。交完钱后,就会拿到5年的身份改变的卡。还有一种方式是可以根据自己现有的工作申请改变身份。那你就要出示公司至少一年以上的合同,公司的保证信,其他的不变。这样也可以拿到5年的独立身份。但是独立拘留不代表尼可以在5年后保证没有问题的居住在荷兰。因为那时候你要及时申请永久居留。不然,5年后你如果没有工作。还是要走的。独立拘留可以买房,但是申请贷款分成困难。而且利息非常高。能申请到的几率几乎为0。
永久居留是不放弃中国护照的永久在荷兰居住的权利。申请的条件是你已经在荷兰没有间断的生活5年,而且在声请的时候,还有至少一年以上的工作合同。那你就可以申请了。取市政府开据连续5年居住的gba, 你的医疗保险,护照,身份复印件。填写Ind的表格,处理时间快的2个月。不快的9个月,就可以拿到永久居留了。也是5年的卡。不过5年后,不管你有么有工作,直接换新卡就可以了。不需要重新申请。永久居留可以申请长期贷款,使买房的必要条件。
荷兰护照,意味着你要放弃自己中国国籍如果你是中国人的话。那也就意味着如果作了这种决定。那你在中国的所有身份和福利全部不存在了。要好好考虑啊。有了荷兰护照,就跟荷兰人一样了那就没有什么可以介绍的了。荷兰人销售的权利你都有。
其实总结一下。不同主要在贷款买房子上。 其他的都不时最大的问题。要怎么样。自己看着来。
这些都是我自己的感受,不一定完全对。如果大家发现有什么需要补充的。也请大家多发表意见。谢谢。
已有3人评分 威望 小红花 理由
oysnow + 1
mandyfervor + 2 谢谢分享
amy57j + 3

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +3  小红花 +3 

steven_shen  高级海盗  2009-4-13 15:44:54 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
--永久居留可以申请长期贷款,使买房的必要条件。

我知到的情况(至少rabobank是这样的)是需要1年以上工作合同就可以贷款买房了。永居好像是政府担保贷款的条件,利息可以低0.2%左右

---那你在中国的所有身份和福利全部不存在了

可以办理手续把交给贪官的社保基金拿回来的,这个手续至少需要永居(想想看医保,养老和公积金也不少啊),期待中

ps:目前最大的区别在于签证,买房的利息差别在0.2%,也不太大。将来差别?养老的时候可能会有区别。有人清楚吗?

[ 本帖最后由 steven_shen 于 2009-4-13 16:46 编辑 ]
已有1人评分 威望 理由
amy57j + 1

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +1 

Sweetpanda  高级海盗  2009-4-16 13:58:19 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
Really thanks for the replies!!
The info you guys mentioned, are quite useful!!!

However, I still can't make a choice in getting a permanent residence permit (onbepaalde tijd verblijfsvergunning/ EG verblijfsvergunning (if i qualify with their the condiftins), and a Dutch natinality (Dutch passport).

I wonder if I give up my Chinese nationality now and get the Dutch one, and later on wanna move to Hong Kong again (hope it won't happen), is it easy to get back my Chinese nationality again?

Does anyone here come from Hong Kong, have HKID and passport with similar situation?

Anyone know more differences btw these two other than the points that mentioned above?

Do you guys think that I should just get the permanent residence permit (onbepaalde tijd verblijfsvergunning)? Reasons (* Correct me if i'm wrong here ).:
Getting the Dutch nationality needs to give up my Chinese nationality;
For travelling, it's quite handy with the HK passport already;
The interests of mortgage for buying a house here seems don't have much differences btw the two identities;
Pension: from what I heard (so it's not certain), as long as you work, you will build up your pension as all the other people in NL....

FYI: The Dutch government is going to raise the fee of gaining a Dutch nationality  next year. So if you've already made a decision of getting the Dutch nationality, then you gonna be quick......

[ 本帖最后由 Sweetpanda 于 2009-4-16 15:00 编辑 ]
突然爱上蓝调  高级海盗  2009-4-16 14:43:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
HK allows 2 nationalities whereas the Netherlands only  allows one. I have no idea how it works as I saw many second gernation  HKnese hold the 回乡证as well, which mean there is always space to play the trick around.

Travelling to the Northern American still a problem for  HK citizenship as well as Australia, given too many immigrates to there. And your only concern is that your Dutch PR will be lifted as if you leave for certain period.
已有1人评分 威望 理由
amy57j + 1

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +1 

Sweetpanda  高级海盗  2009-4-17 08:23:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 突然爱上蓝调 于 2009-4-16 15:43 发表
HK allows 2 nationalities whereas the Netherlands only  allows one. I have no idea how it works as I saw many second gernation  HKnese hold the 回乡证as well, which mean there is always space to play  ...

Hello, thanks for the reply!

I have here some remarks and questions about your reply.......

I asked the city hall, IND and HK immigration dept. I'm sure that HK citizens can't keep both naitonalities once you get the Dutch one. When u ask for the Dutch nationality (naturalisatie), you have to hand in your HK passport(s) to them (i.e. also your Chinese natinality). According to the rules in China (include HK), you can't keep 2 nationalities also.
For the HKID card, you can still keep it if you ever have lived or living in HK for at least 7 years or longer. About the 回乡证, as long as you have HKID card, you can apply for it, doesn't matter what kind of nationality you have. So actually I think there's no trick, but it's the rules. And that also means, even you get the Dutch natinality, you can still go to China WITHOUT visa.

Travelling to the US (not the whole North America) and Australia, yes indeed you need to have visa for HK citizens, but on the other hand, how often I will go there for travel? Once in a few years? or even less ..........from my memories and experiences of my friends and families in HK, as long as you have a permanent work contract, enough income and savings, It shouldn't be a problem to get it.
By the way, there's a rule coming that holder of Dutch passport need a visa for travelling to the US.  So I don't see there's really a big difference btw the HK and Dutch passport in the aspect of travelling.

"And your only concern is that your Dutch PR will be lifted as if you leave for certain period."
Dutch PR , Do you mean the Dutch permannent resident permit?
How long is this "certain period" actually?

According to your reply, do you think I better get the Dutch passport?

Are there still more important differences btw these 2 identities?

Anyone know more about that?

[ 本帖最后由 Sweetpanda 于 2009-4-17 11:37 编辑 ]
Sweetpanda  高级海盗  2009-4-20 11:47:02 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
Ding Ding!!

Anyone here has simlar situation?
Sweetpanda  高级海盗  2009-4-23 09:55:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

urgent!!!

no one knows??

it's urgent!!!!!
transquil  中级海盗  2009-4-24 01:36:00 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 Sweetpanda 于 2009-4-17 09:23 发表

Hello, thanks for the reply!

I have here some remarks and questions about your reply.......

I asked the city hall, IND and HK immigration dept. I'm sure that HK citizens can't keep both naitonalit ...

HK is under Chinese's law.  It's true that HK citizens cannot keep two nationalities.  However, it seems like the immd dept implement this law on the expats who wants to be chinese nationals, not the people who are borned in HK.

For the 回乡证, only chinese nationals can apply for it.  Applicants should should show their HKID card AND HKSAR passport/Re-entry permits.
http://www.ctshk.com/zhengjian/gangao.htm#request

The dutch law only allow dual nationality by descent,  i.e., kids of dutch nationals could enjoy dual nationality if they are born overseas.  You should check what "descent" she means.

[ 本帖最后由 transquil 于 2009-4-24 10:17 编辑 ]
已有1人评分 威望 理由
amy57j + 2

查看全部评分 总评分: 威望 +2 

叮叮叮咚  四海霸王  2009-5-12 19:16:18 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
原帖由 郭静明 于 2008-7-29 11:21 发表
我个人理解,刚刚来荷的三年是有担保人的临时居留卡。三年后可以申请独立居留卡《即不需要担保人》也是临时卡。五年申请长期居留卡,长期居留和护照的区别,只是选举权和被选举权的问题。你又不想当国家主席。 ...

你怎么知道你家不想当主席,客观的回答问题就是了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受