荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
I got offers to study in the three universities - Nyenrode, Amsterdam and Vrije University . is there any opinion which one should be my choice.

How about the qulity of vrije university, which is near my home.  I will study executive master in finance and control program ( Duch Registered Controller program).

Regards,

HU

精彩评论9

yhu  初上贼船  2007-10-16 18:21:37 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: Nyenrode, Amsterdam and Vrije University

Yes. It is in Dutch. I tried to figure out which university is better choice.
slyang81  见习海盗  2007-10-17 10:54:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by yhu;2638225
Yes. It is in Dutch. I tried to figure out which university is better choice.

I would go to Nyenrode. It is known for its quality of business-related courses, especially its MBA. I graduated at VU, VU is better in politics and science. UVA more for its art and social graduate courses. Hope this helps
yhu  初上贼船  2007-10-17 17:48:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Thanks. I will probably not go to Nyenrode just because it is not close to my home. I already have an MBA much better than Nyenrode.

Which one is better if we compare Vrije and Amsterdam?

Regards,
lalala  四海霸王  2007-10-17 18:37:23 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国广东广州

of course, UvA
yhu  初上贼船  2007-10-18 19:51:29 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

any other comments?
slyang81  见习海盗  2007-10-18 20:01:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Only one comment from me. I personally think VU is more modern and progressive than UVA. Plus buildings at VU are concentrated at ONE campus, while faculty building at UVA is dispersed throughout the city. So you have to travel a lot for courses given by other faculties.
小乌龟  中级海盗  2007-10-19 16:04:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

do you mind i ask some questions?
how's the procedure to apply for the master program in UvA? how long does it take?do you need to give the NT2-II certificate?

Thanks
yhu  初上贼船  2007-10-19 21:34:57 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

For me, it is different and simple. It takes about four weeks. I aleady have a master degree. I need to have at least two year related working experience ( I have 15 years)  to apply for RC study in the universities mentioned above. I went through the interviews in Dutch and then I got all the offers mentioned above.

I have NT II diploma but it is not useful because the admission manager even does not know what it is and I am the second " buitenlander" who ever applied for that program.

Executive Master in Finance and Control is different and taught in Dutch unless you want to stay in the NL permanently, no one is interested in it.

However I do want to know the general quality difference among those universities.

Regards,
小乌龟  中级海盗  2007-10-19 23:17:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

k, i see. Thanks
i have a link regarding to the ranking of universities. hope it can help!
personally, i also agree that UvA is better than Vrij.
http://www.econphd.net/rank/rallec.htm
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受