荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
因为很想念自己走丢的猫咪,所以经常也在神经质的想她是不是也会想我?

于是在雅虎上查找猫咪记忆力有多久的答案,看到了这篇文章,泪如雨下。

Many years ago I adopted two kittens a couple of months apart. We named them Sissy and Myron. They were very close, and when one was missing the other was frantic.

Sissy used to climb up into a hole which led to a space beneath the rafters from under the basement stairs. The hole was too small for Myron, so he used to sit below the hole for hours on the floor, crying, until she came out and joined him again. Sissy died at the age of five of a congenital illness.

For days Myron wandered the house, sat below the stairs, crying for her. Then he seemed to forget. We got other cats for him to be with. Life moved on.

Twelve years later, I heard Myron crying below that little hole. He hadn't done that since Sissy died. I went down there to get him, and he just gazed at me, crying. I picked him up and took him back upstairs, shutting the door behind me.

He sat at the shut door for the rest of the day. Just sat there, sniffing at the bottom of the door, or hitting the door knob trying to get back into the basement. The next day he was very weak. He died a few days later of kidney disease which we had been treating him for for about two years.

In my experience, cats can remember for a lifetime.

精彩评论1

vino  中级海盗  2007-9-25 17:25:11 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 猫咪的记忆力

别难过了~~~~

我相信她会回来的~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受