荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
各位麻烦问下,我圣诞想去美国的伯父家,但是需要伯父给我发邀请函吗?如果需要他应该给我发怎样的邀请函?然后我自己在荷兰如果办理??

谢谢,请各位指教~!

精彩评论9

icefence  见习海盗  2007-9-3 22:36:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 圣诞要去美国,请教几个问题~!!!谢谢~!!

直接办旅游签证就行啦~~
不用邀请函都ok的
march  ↗贵宾↗  2007-9-3 23:51:53 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

具体细节还是去使馆网站查比较准确.
一个梦  四海霸王  2007-9-7 20:01:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

快跑小猪  见习海盗  2007-9-14 18:06:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我也想圣诞去美国呢,去找BF,嘿嘿
去网站上看了看没看明白具体要什么材料去申请签证啊。。。
LZ知道怎么申请签证了吗?
死神的脉搏  见习海盗  2007-9-18 17:19:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by 快跑小猪;2554335
我也想圣诞去美国呢,去找BF,嘿嘿
去网站上看了看没看明白具体要什么材料去申请签证啊。。。
LZ知道怎么申请签证了吗?

我也不是很清楚啊,美国的伯父问我what supporting document is required (Form I-134?) in addition to the invitation letter,

如果直接办理旅游签证应该怎么办理呢?需要什么材料呢?

heididu  初上贼船  2007-9-19 10:49:15 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Fill in Ds-156 online, make a phone call to the US embassy to make an appointment. bring all the supporting documents you could provide, such as your ID, purpose of the travel (a letter maybe), income, where are you going to stay, flight booking information etc. as much as possible. The officer will ask you why you want to go, when you want to go, what you are doing in NL, when will you finish, and how will pay your trip.... be well prepared. You should apply of B1 visa. Last time they asked me " what kind of visa you want to apply?" " You caught me, I have no idea, I only need to be there for a short time, 2 weeks. I don't care what kind of visa, just let me go"that's what I said but they really did not like my answer. Thanks God, I got it at the end.
死神的脉搏  见习海盗  2007-9-26 01:05:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by heididu;2568449
Fill in Ds-156 online, make a phone call to the US embassy to make an appointment. bring all the supporting documents you could provide, such as your ID, purpose of the travel (a letter maybe), income, where are you going to stay, flight booking information etc. as much as possible. The officer will ask you why you want to go, when you want to go, what you are doing in NL, when will you finish, and how will pay your trip.... be well prepared. You should apply of B1 visa. Last time they asked me " what kind of visa you want to apply?" " You caught me, I have no idea, I only need to be there for a short time, 2 weeks. I don't care what kind of visa, just let me go"that's what I said but they really did not like my answer. Thanks God, I got it at the end.
你是为了显示你的英文水平很好么?没有必要这么回答吧~!不过还是谢谢你的回贴~!
maomaoniuniu  初上贼船  2007-10-6 00:31:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

我也有此打算,互相探讨一下吧,我的MSN:zero2008_1@hotmail.com
earthgirl  初上贼船  2007-10-17 20:52:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

最好不要在去签之前把机票订了.拿到签证以后再说吧.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受