荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
我已经联系好荷兰乌特列支大学作一年访问学者。但是我在向NESO中国递交材料申请反签的过程中,乌特列支大学以我非该校注册学生的理由拒绝为我办理反签,而是要求我自己办理签证。

所以我想请问,我是否可以个人名义办理,我应该办理怎样形式的签证?这一过程需要多久时间,是否能使我赶上9月份开学?还有就是要多少申请费阿??

谢谢!!!

精彩评论5

yeats_yuan  见习海盗  2007-4-18 15:35:41 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

回复: 想请教下关于签证的问题

Regular visa procedure

Persons coming from non-EU/EER and VISA required countries and who will stay for a period longer than 3 months, are strongly advised to contact the Dutch Embassy in their home country well in advance in order to get a permit for temporary stay (=MVV). This MVV-procedure should be started at the Dutch Embassy at least 4 to 5 months prior to the start of the study semester at Erasmus University Rotterdam. Persons who take the risk of arriving on a tourist visa before a MVV is issued, will face serious problems to legalize their stay in the Netherlands.
When applying for a MVV you will be required to surrender the following documents to the Dutch Embassy:

• Copy of your passport
  • Legalised copy of birth certificate in the English or Dutch language
  • Proof of admission to Erasmus University Rotterdam
  • Proof of solvency or scholarship (with a minimum of € 740,00 per month)
  • Proof of health insurance
yeats_yuan  见习海盗  2007-4-18 15:39:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

your materials could be submitted to the dutch embassy in beijing, or one of the consulates in Shanghai or Guangzhou, depending where you are legally living in.
weihh  见习海盗  2007-4-19 04:00:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京

Thank u very much!!!
Yet I'm still wondering what is birth certificate? According to the website of Dutech embassy, I need to hand in the application form, passort and invitation letter which may seem different from what you said. And another question is how much should I pay for the Visa application?

Thanks again!
yeats_yuan  见习海盗  2007-4-19 15:17:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京

Well, I'm not the stuff in the embassy, but I'd like to give some advices provided they might be useful.

1. birth certification. This is an official document about the information relevant to the birthday, birth-place, and the like, of yourself , which is certified both by  Chinese government and dutch authority after it was issued by local notary public office. My suggestion is to make a phone call to the notary public office nearby and ask them what you should get ready for.

2. Sure enough, visa application form, passport and invitation letter are all necessary for visa application. However, it is nearly impossible to get a visa and a permit of temporary stay (so called MVV) if you had no prove that you could sustain your live by yourself, or some considerable scholarship, grant or something else. Remenber, enough proof of solvency, amongst other things, seems to be the most important thing.

3. Health and liable insurance are legally required for everyone living in holland.

4. concerning the Visa fee, I'm afraid that you have to ask the dutch embassy or consulates, or just check the website. I think you could have a clear answer.
weihh  见习海盗  2007-4-20 05:28:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京

Thank you very much!That's very kind of you!

I see what I should do now.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受