荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
1. the visa
You need to be very patient, you know dutch people won't work for you from day till night. Remember, no one cares if your visa is late or just exact on time. They won't bother to give it to you too early.

What I suggest you to do is prepare all of your documents, don't forget to prepare your passport in advance otherwise you need to pay extra money just for getting it earlier.

And please don't worry if the visa still doesn't arrive as for me, it arrived the day I left Shanghai, so everything for me was a rush.

2. the air ticket
I don't know why but if you'd like to take a ticket from KLM the cheapest price they could provide( the last year) was 3750, but I don't know what about this year. But if you could book ticket here, it will surely save you some amout of money.

And if you could get such ticket like 3750 yuan, just take it might be a wise choice( after you get the visa, otherwise you need to pay if your visa is late and you need to change the date).

3. about the luggage
Usually, you could pick 30Kg with you, and another 8Kg hand luggage with you to the plane. Last time I went back to Netherlands, hehe, I nearly brought 50Kg. The secret is that you could put more in your hand luggage and also don't forget it is possilbe for you luggage more than 30Kg, generally speaking, 33 or below is allowed, but don't try more, it doesn't work I think.

And first time you need to weigh your hand luggage, at that time, only put 8Kg or less to pass it, and then after that you could have a signal on your luggage which shows that you could take it( actually, it says that your luggage is below 8Kg.

Don't forget  your schoolbag, you could leave all the heavy books in that bag, I think no one would check this one.

But if you are going to transfer from other airport, this method is highly not recommended, as I had my experience in Frankfurt Main Airport, which was a mass.

4. keep in touch with the international office
don't forget to keep in touch with international office as they might be very useful. if you don't reply you quickly, you could ask them as I understood they have several contact person who will answer your questions.

ask whatever you don't know, and also in gogodutch.com

5. about the room
you need to confirm a room here in netherlands, especially in big cities, as it is very hard to find one, and you need to be careful with the contract, as allowed by law that a certain range of rent of be rised, but if you sign a bad one, you need to pay more! my experience is that ask a dutch guy, better go to international office, understand all the details of the contract, then sign it.

6. shampoo?
i would like to say that if you think you have enough space and weight to put shampoo in, just put, otherwise leave it in china. you could buy it here,i don't think it is very experience. also the washing powder, there is no need  to bring it from china although it is a little bit expensive. but it is not so expensive that you couldn't afford it. also to get it when it is on sale.

and don't bring too much cloth, just enough for the first winter and summer is enough, you will find that here the sale would be greater in china. cloth will be very cheap when they are on sale. ask the students who have studied several years there, they will tell you when you need to go to the street to get the cheap one.

7. job
here, it is possible for you to find a job to work.
as it is said that only 10 hours in permitted by the government during your study. but, to be frankly, no one will obey the rule, and even, some chinese resturants won't pay tax for you salary, neither some foreign resturants.

generally speaking, if you work in the kitchen, in a middle city, you will have around 5 euro per hour. if you work in a big city, you may earn more. and this kind of job can't be done by girls!!!

waiter or waitress is a good job but unfortunately, you need at least speak dutch! otherwise it might be too hard to find a job.

those who wish to finance themselves during their study( including me) would find it a little bit too tired in the beginning. but it is ok for our men. i would highly recommend the girls to take care as in netherlands is not as same as  in netherlands.

8. safty
it is not very dangerous, no bomb at least. don't trust black people and turkey ones, although some of them are good, but please don't trust them!!! they are not worth relying on.

dutch people won't say anything when  you walked in the street or seldomly, but turkey ones they would making jokes on chinese which are not friendly at all. but don't, please don't fight with them, otherwise you will lose your permittion to stay here.

and nowadays, the economic situation is worse and worse,to find a good job is very difficulty.

ok more things you wish to know leave it to me next time. ok?  this time, i'm too tired, 5.22am already , perhaps i will take a snap.

精彩评论3

strawhat  ↗贵宾↗  2003-3-16 09:08:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
thanks
地狱龙枪  高级海盗  2003-3-18 12:39:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
如果在机场下飞机以后找不到行李,别忘记跟机场的工作人员反映情况,然后他们就会给你一份报告,你就等着他们找到后给你送过去吧!不过要频繁的打电话去催。
chanwey  ↗贵宾↗  2003-3-18 12:43:16 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
good
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受