周末票职能做RE,什么的慢车,ice & ic 都不行。
很很费时间。
是的,是费时间的。那么好的票,再让你做最快的车,那起不是火车公司亏大方了!
askim  四海霸王  2006-12-14 22:19:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 求助:关于德国火车票

Post by stayhere;1881287
那旅馆或者酒店呢?是提前预定吗?可是网上预定得有信用卡,没有就没法定呀!!!

到了那再找地住是不是又难又贵呀?
可以选青年旅社。住宿便宜,包早饭,条件也好。就是要住的话,必须入会。全年12欧,全球各地的青年旅社都可以用。可以上网站,他们在世界各地都有,每个都有网站,可以查看费用和房间,在网上提前预定,把预定后的号码记下来就可以,不用什么信用卡号码。到了那里只用给那个号码,说预定了房间了,就可以了。他们通常一直等到夜里12点,都可以check in.网站是www.hihostels.com我每次出去玩,都住青年旅社。便宜,条件好,包早餐,预定方便,世界各地都有,所以每次出去,都不再操心找来找去找旅馆
tin_tint  初上贼船  2006-12-14 22:58:09 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 德国

Post by askim;1883448
是的,是费时间的。那么好的票,再让你做最快的车,那起不是火车公司亏大方了!

that's not true.
all the train tickets' price are quite high by compare with other countries.
e.g. if you are <26, you can buy go pass, which cost 4.5 euro for a single trip, from one end of belgium to the other end. this (at least) 2.5 hours trip. it will be at least 5 times more expensive in germany (with DB50).

somehow, i have the feeling people in nertherland, you are luckier than us.
i travel quite often with DB nowadays (becaue i have to).

1) ICE always delay, or even worse, sometimes because of so called technique problems the train could be broken half way on the track. then you are stacked there.
and specially, the ICE train's vibration is really strong. at least, i always feel dizzy when i am in ICE.

2) RE, or some other local trains they are better than ICE not for speed, but for punctuality.

3) Deutch Bahn always play tricks and make lots of commercial promotion.
but you will find lots of strict rules behind all of these promotion.

they have weekend tickets. 30 euro for 5 persons but only allow you to take slow trains. it will take ages to your destination.
i used to travel with this ticket from aachen to berlin, it took me 27 hours. horrible dream!

if you want to have even cheaper price, yes, you can.
25 euro for group of people, BUT, it's only valide in one province.

I am sorry I have said too much and complained lot.
Coz, i am really SUFFER from it.
askim  四海霸王  2006-12-17 13:09:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

楼上的,你说这话,有根据吗?只不过想帮助楼主,以我的经验来告诉他,怎么坐便宜。你却先上来说我说的错了。难道我帮助他说的都错了?也许现在德国是有变动,但是我说的价格,票种哪有一样是说错了?我在德国生活了2年,在荷兰也快2年了。以我的比较,我认为荷兰的火车要比德国贵。可能你比我在国外生活的时间长,中文都有些看不懂了,我那句被你揪出来的话的意思和你这句话的意思是一样的!“they have weekend tickets. 30 euro for 5 persons but only allow you to take slow trains. it will take ages to your destination.”对不起,可能我说的有些重了,只是因为看了你的回帖的第一句话之后,我就不能平静下来了。我认为我说的没有一点是错误的,我拿不准的我都说让楼主自己再看看,没有在这里自认为都知道,再把我的建议翻译成英语一遍。要不要我把你的话翻译成德语?帮助人,不是为了显示自己,而是来方便他人。也许你写英语的时候,是在生着die Bahn的气写出来的,我也看出来了,多半是在说die Bahn不好,我也过激了点,你也在火头上。对不起,我给你回了这个帖子。
askim  四海霸王  2006-12-17 13:21:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by askim;1884531
楼上的,你说这话,有根据吗?只不过想帮助楼主,以我的经验来告诉他,怎么坐便宜。你却先上来说我说的错了。难道我帮助他说的都错了?也许现在德国是有变动,但是我说的价格,票种哪有一样是说错了?我在德国生活了2年,在荷兰也快2年了。以我的比较,我认为荷兰的火车要比德国贵。可能你比我在国外生活的时间长,中文都有些看不懂了,我那句被你揪出来的话的意思和你这句话的意思是一样的!“they have weekend tickets. 30 euro for 5 persons but only allow you to take slow trains. it will take ages to your destination.”对不起,可能我说的有些重了,只是因为看了你的回帖的第一句话之后,我就不能平静下来了。我认为我说的没有一点是错误的,我拿不准的我都说让楼主自己再看看,没有在这里自认为都知道,再把我的建议翻译成英语一遍。要不要我把你的话翻译成德语?帮助人,不是为了显示自己,而是来方便他人。也许你写英语的时候,是在生着die Bahn的气写出来的,我也看出来了,多半是在说die Bahn不好,我也过激了点,你也在火头上。对不起,我给你回了这个帖子。
再次对不起,给楼上的发了这样的帖子,看了你的第一句话之后,冲昏了头脑。
tin_tint  初上贼船  2006-12-17 14:03:43 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 德国

hi,  askim,

as you said, i am just not very happy about DB, but didn't refer to you.
no problem at all.

I feel like DB is the typical capitalist company. year by year, their aim is to rape more and more money from customers.
e.g. with DB50, it used to be possible to carry another 4 people with you. But, now it's not the case anymore.
As i know, in the netherland, you still have 40% reduction card, which is validate for group passengers.

askim, i am happy for you, because you moved from germany to nertherland, you don't have to use DB.
askim  四海霸王  2006-12-17 14:18:21 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

呵呵,是觉得在荷兰会让我有机会接触英语,而且比较国际化一些,以后可能会有更多的机会,荷兰人也对外国人好一些。:)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受