荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Now I am an intern in an institution of Arts in Amsterdam

now the director of our institution says they want me to stay in this institution after the internship

but since they have bad experience before [they spending thousands of euros to hire a lawyer when they want to apply for the working permit for a Bugarian woman and was declined]

so now she said they dont want to enter into the procedure of applying for the working permit for me this time

i checked the official document that to apply for a WP for me

they have to provide the proof of already advertised this job vacancy for 3 months and cannot find anyone suitable and then they may start the procedure of applying for WP

in this case i dont think they will make the application for me because it is so much trouble and it is just a small institution relying on subsidy...

So i want to know is there any other way that i may get a working permit???

Thank you sooo much!

精彩评论2

eclat  海贼王  2006-11-20 17:50:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: about Working Permit Again...

If your salaries are higher enough, around 33000 annually, provide you are still under 30 years old, then you are qualified for the KM procedure which is much easier. Otherwise, go home, if the company is not going to go through the official procedure of WP application.
daphie  中级海盗  2006-11-20 21:32:48 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: about Working Permit Again...

i checked all the old threads about WP

everybodz who speak here is from technology or science field
i am just from arts department so it is simply impossible to earn so much money
-
i am 23 now
the director says they want me to stay but in the way that i stay out of the institution system as a consultant so we dont need WP but in that case they canot pay the insurance ect for me which wont be nice for us both...

so i have to find another job or ???
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受