多谢帮助了!!

精彩评论7

andreababe  见习海盗  2006-5-24 17:23:20 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

回复: 阿大MSc Business Studies专业都用哪些材料?

我也想知道
有以前读marketing 的吗,,
ericliu  中级海盗  2006-5-24 17:39:59 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

This is a new master program at UvA, so it is better to contact the program manager for information about the courses and books, if possible, ask for the course catalogue to be sent to you, where you can detailed description about the courses and books that will be used.
chriszj  初上贼船  2006-5-28 06:48:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国湖北武汉

Post by ericliu
This is a new master program at UvA, so it is better to contact the program manager for information about the courses and books, if possible, ask for the course catalogue to be sent to you, where you can detailed description about the courses and books that will be used.

eric 搞得好清楚啊,高人啊~~~请问你也要去荷兰上学么?
我都不知道这个项目是个新的项目呢,是得按你说得去仔细问问
多谢高人指点了。。
ericliu  中级海盗  2006-5-28 15:06:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

I graduated from UvA with a BSc in Economics, and I am taking the MSc in Economics at UvA now. At the time when I started my MSc (2005), there were not too many choices. The MSc in Business Studies could be taken on the condition that we had to pass two courses in Accounting which were taught in Dutch. I think UvA dropped these requirements this year, so it is easier for the applicants to choose between different MSc programs. As far as I know, the program manager is pretty nice, so I hope you can get some useful information through consulting her. Good luck!
andreababe  见习海盗  2006-5-28 16:52:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国上海

nice to know these info
gd to know the peers here:)
chriszj  初上贼船  2006-5-29 02:20:46 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国湖北武汉

Post by ericliu
I graduated from UvA with a BSc in Economics, and I am taking the MSc in Economics at UvA now. At the time when I started my MSc (2005), there were not too many choices. The MSc in Business Studies could be taken on the condition that we had to pass two courses in Accounting which were taught in Dutch. I think UvA dropped these requirements this year, so it is easier for the applicants to choose between different MSc programs. As far as I know, the program manager is pretty nice, so I hope you can get some useful information through consulting her. Good luck!

好帖,赞!!
能够能到学校内部的一手情况真是真是非常感谢eric的帮助啊,希望到学校以后能更多地得到你的帮助啊!
loveshyboy  见习海盗  2006-6-1 09:47:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国北京

我读marketing
需要难得本科成绩语言认证,出生公证,如果有其他的成绩更好~
没有也无所谓~
在读证明我记得这些~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受