荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904

Save Rijopleiding - IF U WANT TO PASS YR DRIVING exam IN ONCE.

5th of October - Passed - Practical Driving exam in Amsterdam.

Hello everyone,

My self confident was gone and I told myself one year ago - SAID is my last teacher of my driving in NL.
If I cannot pass my driving exam with him, I will never drive for my life. All my time and money were gone…thanks god,
I find this amazing teacher via GOGODUTCH.  I can tell you my life is changed when the examiner shaker my hand!

Today, I would love to share my happiness to everyone and I hope you can also pass your exam ASAP.

Thank you for my awesome driving teacher - SAID to make impossible to possible.
Finally, I passed my practical exam once in Amsterdam.

If you want to pass once, I strongly recommend you
Save Rijopleiding tel :0626066458 / Email: saverijopleiding@live.nl / Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/saverijopleiding?fref=ts

Experience to share:

1) Never choose a cheap driving school! (Yes, they are cheap per hour!But, I never pass…)
    I had 3 teachers before: one in Almere, two in Leiden. However, I failed my practical exam twice…(I learned my driving since 2011)
    Because those teachers didn't teach me basic skills for driving; Secondly, they stressed me out when i was learning how to drive;
    Thirdly, they didn't have so good relationship with CBR as their passing rates are so low. Lastly, may be I didn't match the teachers.

SAID has very good relationship with CBR Amsterdam - those examiners know SAID will not send the students to CBR when they are not ready.
    I was not scare even there were *2 examiners in my car (1) examiner (2) internship examiner during my practical exam. Due to 2 passenger already in the car, my driving
   teacher couldn't come with me. Nether less  I told my teacher - if i can drive that i can drive, nothing gonne to stop me.  

2) Car
    SAID has a BIG car - please see the his fb page. https://www.facebook.com/saverijopleiding?fref=ts
    His car is good especially for Chinese (us) as we can see better with a 'high height' car regarding to the traffic information.

There is video camera system in his car, you can review your driving performance (external SD card) once you are home. It helps a lot.

Especially, you missed a lot of traffic signs and road situations when u were too concentrate regarding to the lesson.

3) Teacher
     To be really honest, SAID is a tough / serious teacher. At the end, you will find your practical exam is easier than the normal driving lessons.
     He is nice, flexible (time schedule-I'm sorry for him as I changed my lesson schedule so often due to my work...) and patient but TOUGH :)  
     As we all know, tough teacher only make u pass!

4) My exam details :
     first out from CBR -> right & left -> 70 Km/h road -> change to the left lane (straight arrow) -> 30 zone-> high way ->
     back to the 30 zone (all follow the instructions from the examiner) -> back to the 30 zone -> stop the car > independent driving back to cbr with GBR ---> total - 25 mins

Good luck!

Cheers,
Nikki :)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受