W.I.P  四海霸王  2007-2-22 17:46:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: 代尔夫特中国人足球俱乐部专贴(DCF)

tonight let's try 2-4-0 formation
madclaw    2007-2-23 12:01:17 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
dehua23  四海霸王  2007-2-23 12:53:01 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

同意楼上的观点~
防守是集体的事情,如果只有一个人死顶对方的某个球员,其他人的防守不痛不痒的话,被盯的人很容易就可以把球分给身边的人,因为他的队友接球都很舒服,如果一个队只有一两个人积极防守是没有任何用处的,反而会导致本身体力的直线下降,而且还会打击士气。球队不是一个人的,没有人可以对其他的人随意发号施令,但也正因为球队不是一个人的,每个人都对其余的人负有责任,对整个球队负有责任。只有大家一齐端正态度,努力争取胜利,球队才会有好的表现,说句心里话,个人觉的现在球队的精神面貌很不好,和以前比起来差了很多。
记得高中的时候曾经和宿舍的哥们顶着冰雹,踩着碎冰在学校的篮球场上踢球,虽然一共才4个人,但是我们都很开心,很投入;大学的时候,一个宿舍8个人一起冒着大风大雨大雪在坑坑洼洼的土地和水泥地上踢球的时候更是数不胜数。不知道大家有没有类似的经历,想想我们那时候都踢得不怎么样,但是我们能够做到投入,现在我们踢球的条件好了,对手也强了,提高自我的各方面条件都很好,但是我们自身的动力却不够了。自身的水平并不是最重要的,关键是态度,只有队里的每一个人都想争取比赛的胜利,我们才能打出自己的水平,否则水平再高也是白搭。
平时训练和比赛的时候关于怎么打比赛,具体的跑位和处理球的方式大家都知道,比赛的时候只要每个人努力地把自己的本职工作做好,我们一定能把比赛打好,等到形成一个良性循环,大家就不会觉得这么累了。
W.I.P  四海霸王  2007-2-23 13:01:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Lose defence position is one thing, but don't forget we lose offense position either.

To get use of the width of field, the side defenders should step more forward.

The biggest problem for our attack is that we can only handle the attack once. if we lose the ball or the opponents clear the ball, the players in the front field have no support from back field, because at that time, our defenders are keeping a perfect line, having a rest and  waiting for our losing ball.

One thing we need to think about is "pressure".

Do you give enough pressure to our opponents?

And How can we release the pressure from our opponents?

madclaw    2007-2-23 17:48:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
W.I.P  四海霸王  2007-2-23 18:56:42 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: keep discussing!!! everyone welcomed!!!

Post by madclaw;2022201
Lose defence position is one thing, but don't forget we lose offense position either.
This is a commonly-used excuse of ignoring the importance of defence. In general, losing the offence position is much more dangerous than losing an offense one.
The offense position is not fixed. The position of fewer/no defenders and closing to their goalkeeper is the best position for offence.
Every coach begins with setting up the defence system before they start to set up the attack one. See what Chelsea and Zhuguanghu did.

Zhuguanghu makes the real Chinese team...

To get use of the width of field, the side defenders should step more forward.
(I think first of all, to use the width of the field, the ball should first go to the side even the side defender is still in the back.  Breaking through in the middle is a double-edged sword. In any circumstance, attack is not the task for side defenders, just a PLUS.)

the Support from side defender (in 3-2-1) is to control the mid-field. Give the 1st-time tackle of our lost ball and then we can make the 2nd and 3rd chance to attack again. Not to wait for their offence. And also not to rush deeply down to the front field as a striker.

The biggest problem for our attack is that we can only handle the attack once. if we lose the ball or the opponents clear the ball, the players in the front field have no support from back field, because at that time, our defenders are keeping a perfect line, having a rest and  waiting for our losing ball.
This problem is related with the rule of 'no-offside'. As long as there is an opponent forward in our half, at least two defenders will be restrained and the defenders can not push him back by offside rule. So when the ball lost in the fronthalf, our defenders will not leave their forwarder aside and rush forward to support the forwarders because once we can not get the ball, a long pass will make their forwarder face our goalkeeper directly.

So if the forwarders
(strikers+middle field) lose the ball, it is hard to get it back since they are facing more defenders and without the support from back. So the common way to solve this is

1. Control the ball tightly and not get it lost
We are trying on that, but far from efficient.

2. Once lost, withdraw to our half and use our advantage in human quantity

If you let them easily pass the mid-field, it will be a considerable danger to our goalkeeper. Also, I don't see the advantage of our human quantity, if you don't have the ambitions to stop them as best as you can.

One thing we need to think about is "pressure".
Do you give enough pressure to our opponents?
And How can we release the pressure from our opponents?

The reality is we can not run faster than the dutch and we are physically weaker.
I think
the best way to give pressure on dutch is to control the ball. Can they give pressure to us without the ball?

[/quote]
How to control? if the defenders stand 30 meters away from the players in front, do you think you can control the ball by precise pass or by dribbling yourself?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受