荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
开了一百小时,挂了三次后,在GGD上看到Serge的联系方式,保着尝试一下的心态就联系了他。试了一节课,觉得他英文非常好,表达能力强。前一个驾校我是本着学车和提高荷兰文一箭双雕的心态,事实证明效果很不理想啊!

学车,沟通真的很重要。用自己擅长的语言,大脑捕捉信息容易,记忆也深刻;老师讲解细致,尤其告诉你为什么要这么做,你犯错的原因是什么,对我这年纪的人来说太重要了!到现在跟着他已经开了十几小时,不敢说我的技术突飞猛进(实在也跟我自己不够努力有关),至少我现在握着方向盘的时候下一步该干什么,如何提前做好计划,心中有数了。

有时会有GGD上的网友给他打电话了解情况,于是他写了个介绍,让我给翻译下。查了下版规,好象没限制? 问了版主,也没回复。得,我斗胆贴一下,请见谅哈。鉴于我还没拿到驾照,先不费话了。

Hi my name is Serge and I am a driving instructor in Amsterdam and Almere.
大家好,我叫塞吉Serge,是Amsterdam和Almere地区的驾驶教练.
I have had a lot of questions about driving from my Chinese students. Most questions are about language problems and what do I need to get my licence. Trough the website of GoGoDutch a lot of student are looking for a drivingschool.
With this tekst I will try to help you a little bit to get some answers.
曾经有许多中国学生问我有关驾照。大部分问题是关于语言和如何取得驾照。很多GoGoDutch上的学生在寻找驾校。这里, 我可以帮忙给些答案.。

To get a licence you need to do some things:
要拿到驾照,你需要做这些:
1) Get your theory licence (exams can be done in English or even in Chinese with a translator which is expensive to do)
    通过理论考试 (考试可是英文或者带翻译的中文,后者费用较高)
2) Do a TTT exam (this is a test exam with a real examinator…highly recommended !!)(it is included in my package)
    预考 (由真正的考官执行,强烈推荐!!)(我的套餐里也包括)
3) The final exam.
    路考.

There are several driving schools in Amsterdam and it is not easy to find a good one. Most instructors do not speak a high level of English but are actually very bad at it. Even the examinators have a low level of English. So you need to find a good instructor with a high level of English so you can both work on your driving skills.
Amsterdam有很多驾校,找个好的并不容易。很多教练的英文并不好, 实际上很差。甚至考官的英文也不好。因此, 你会需要个英语非常好的教练来帮助你提高驾驶技能。

My driving school offers this level of expertise that you need to get to your licence. You don’t need to do 5 exams to get your licence. There are a lot of student who pass in the first or second time, you can too.
我的驾校能提供这样专业的服务来帮助你取得驾照。你不需要经过5次路考才取得驾照。很多学生在第一次或者第二次路考拿到驾照,你也行的。

If you want to try it here is what you do:
如果你想一试,请按照以下步骤:

1) Give me a call to make an appointment (06-29527484)
    给我电话,约定个时间(06-29527484)。
2) Do the try out lesson (€ 25,- for 1.5 hours)
    上一节试驾课(25欧元,1.5 小时)
3) If you like it start your procedure to get your licence.
    如果你觉得行,就可以开始学车了
4) Be patient with yourself to develop your skills, it takes time to get better at it.
    技能的提高是需要时间的,要有耐心
5) After a while you will get free test exams with me until you score a 7.5 (no limit of test exams)
    一段时间后,我会给你免费的测试,直到你达到7.5分的程度(测试的次数不限)

The package:
套餐:
1) 20 hours (with free English theory lessons online, TTT and the final exam) € 999,-
    20小时 (免费在线英文理论考试练习,预考和正式路考) € 999,-
2) 30 hours € 1449,-
    30小时 € 1449,-
3) 40 hours € 1749,-
    40小时 € 1749,-
4) 50 hours € 2149,-
    50小时 € 2149,-
5) Prices for Almere are a little bit different.
    Almere 的价格会有点不同。

Which package you need depends on what you want. For me it doesn’t matter as long as you get the 7.5 on your test. If get it you can go on the exam….if not than you have study a bit more. So you are completely dependable on yourself.
选择那一个套餐随你。我无所谓,只要你能达到7.5分的水平。如果你达到了,你就可以去路考。如果没够那个分数,你就得再下点功夫。你对自己负责。
If you have any questions please give me a call or put your question on the GoGoDutch and some student of mine will answer you.
如果你有任何疑问,请给我电话,或者在GoGoDutch上发贴子,我的学生会给你答复的。
Thank you for your time and hopefully we see eachother soon.
感谢您的时间,希望我们能很快见面。

Serge
塞吉
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受