荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Does anybody know when the 5 consecutive years requirement starts to count? I mean from the date you register at city hall or from the date your first residence card starts?

May be for some of you, they are the same, but for me, they differ for several months. Hope someone can answer it. Thank you.

精彩评论7

马甲的马甲的马甲  四海霸王  2005-11-3 11:54:28 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: a small question about permanent residence card?

the 5 years are counted from the day you registered in Gemeente. However, the application of the permanent residence is according to the date of the issue of your first ID card.
icepoint  见习海盗  2005-11-3 12:05:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Thanks! Then if you passed the 5 years date, can you just apply the permanent card at any time or you have to wait until you need to extend your current card.
马甲的马甲的马甲  四海霸王  2005-11-3 12:36:45 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Welcome. Surely you need a legal identity which supports your stay in the Netherlands before you physically get the permanent residence permit. Let's imagine, you will be "black" during the period after an expired ID and before a IND accepted permanent residence application.
icepoint  见习海盗  2005-11-3 13:13:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Thank you for your response. But I think you got my point wrong or I didn't express myself clearly. I'm having an ID for the sixth year, which will be expire next September. I'm just wondering if I can apply a permanent ID, for example, next april.
Lolita  四海霸王  2005-11-3 13:48:30 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Post by icepoint
Thanks! Then if you passed the 5 years date, can you just apply the permanent card at any time or you have to wait until you need to extend your current card.
Yes - i think so. at least on IND website it doesn't say that you will have to wait until your current ID is about expired.

Why don't you call IND directly and ask?
马甲的马甲的马甲  四海霸王  2005-11-3 13:59:32 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

You should not wait. You should start the application as soon as possbile. You know, the application procedure takes 6~12 months. A permanent residence ID is totally different from your MVV ID. But the MVV ID is the premise of your permanent residence application. I'd let you have an imagination. Just think about the situation I 've exampled you.
Yes, why donot you directly ask IND but got so much understanding here ?
good luck
icepoint  见习海盗  2005-11-3 16:13:47 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

I just want to gather some information before call the IND, since my experience told me that not all employees there can give you a clear answer.

To Lolita and LS, thank you very much.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受