荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Dear phds and post docs,
Anyone has passed through this procedure as AIO or post docs? How long does it really take? It seems to me that the 'latest 2 weeks' promise from IND is very much nonsense!

Moreover, i remember that before this policy was put into implementation, there was also a rule to employ non-EU citizens that the advertisement of job vacancy has to be openly published for more than 6 weeks. Anyone knows that is this high-skill-mirgrant policy also under this rule?

Thanks!

精彩评论4

maxwell  中级海盗  2005-11-2 16:47:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

回复: One more question about high skill migrant

我的申请用了四个工作日就ok了,我老婆的用了两个月,上次打电话过去查我老婆的申请状态,ind的人说sorry.并不是所有的都能两周搞定的,good luck
Lolita  四海霸王  2005-11-2 17:01:36 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

Thanks Maxwell. Actually you are the first one that I heard to get the ID within 2 weeks.

What would you wife do if she doesn't have a work-ID? Can she sign the contract and work first anyway and at the same time waiting for the ID?
setter  见习海盗  2005-11-2 23:51:22 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

不太了解post doc是怎么运作的。但是tue的博士来了就可以工作,算工资的 (虽然由于没有sofi number不能及时发工资)。我周一刚从Rijswijk的IND回来,他们当时就给我护照上贴了有效期6个月的stamp,然后说了一句"you can work now". (但是学校告诉我从我来工作的那天就可以算工资了。) 然后我直接就去市政厅登记了我的个人信息,拿到一张proof,下周去办sofi的时候用的着,而且听说sofi等15分钟就可以拿到了,这就意味着可以照常发工资了,还可以申请保险了。但是id卡要5周才能拿到,不过有那个stamp这6个月没问题。
Lolita  四海霸王  2005-11-3 11:15:44 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰

OK!  So everything starts before an ID is there is possible. Thanks!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受