荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
Hi guys!
I'm desperately looking for Asian women to take part in my masters study on the interactions between Images & Odours. It's on the Uithof in the Langeveld building, it will take about 30 minutes, and you'll get €5 for taking part!
The study is really simple - you look at some pictures on a computer screen, answer a yes-or-no question by clicking on the keyboard, and then rate the images and odours (smells) that you just saw/smelled by clicking on a line with the computer-mouse.
You DO NOT have to identify anything with words or write anything down!
The study is only running until THIS FRIDAY, and I need at least 9 more people to take part, so please please please get in contact with me if you're interested or know someone who fits the criteria:
-You can be from anywhere in Asia - India, China, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Japan, Singapore, Laos, Nepal, Burma, etc. It's preferable if you grew up there, but I'm also accepting people of Asian ethnicity who have grown up outside of Asia.
-You need to be female to take part, and you can't be pregnant.
-You also shouldn't have any sort of respiratory ailment - blocked nose, hay fever, cold, cough / chest infection.
If you have to travel to the Uithof specially for the test (ie. you don't live / study here) then I may be able to give you an extra few euros in travel compensation.
Please send me an e-mail at M.C.Breckenridge@uu.nl to make an appointment!
Thank you so much!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受