请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
荷乐网下载手机App | 客服热线:0031(0)104133904
lz最近在找房,看到kamernet上面有个人要出租一个apartment。然后就很高兴地与他联系了。从Kamernet上发了第一个message,骗子要求发到他的yahoo邮箱交流(m.jasen01@yahoo.com),于是就发了。

下面是他发来的第一封邮件的内容:
Hello ?,
         I appreciate you contacting me back.My apartment is a one bedroom well furnished and modern apartment which i hope you will like.Attached to this mail are pictures of how my apartment looks like.Though i just got transferred here in the UK and i am really working on getting myself transferred back to Netherlands,i am not seeing it forth-coming for now,so i intend putting up my apartment for rent for a minimum duration of 1 month and a maximum of 2 years though i will be coming occasionally to check on the apartment.
        Other benefits you stand to enjoy are;-Washing machine,Internet,Microwave,Oven and Dish washer and let me include that it has a detached and well maintained bathroom and separate toilet as you will see from the pictures.  
        For the rental cost,it is 470 Eur per month including water,gases and electricity but you will pay a security deposit of 450 Eur if you want to rent it.This is to stand as a guarantee that there will be no damage to my properties and will be refunded when you want to leave the apartment provided there is no damage to anyone of my properties save weather and duration wear-out.
        My apartment is located at; XXXX, The Netherlands
Hoping to hear back from you,
Best Regards,
Mark Jasen

从他附上来的照片看,绝对精装修的房子。所以就回复他了,然后他又发来第二封邮件
Hello ?,
      I am glad for the interest shown in the apartment.In renting my apartment,i think the first promise i need is that you will take care of my properties like they are yours and with the situation of things here in UK,i think we can start with a year agreement as i am sure i won't be needing my apartment before then and anytime i will be needing it,i will be giving you a month notice to look for another place.
      With respect to viewing the apartment,it is rather unfortunate that i do not have anyone to show you around but i can assure you that it won't be a problem.You will have to do me a favor of going to the address i sent to you at my first mail to view the apartment from the outside and observe the neighborhood as well.I acquired the apartment from a couple last year because when i was posted to Netherlands in 2011,i was assured of staying for a long period of time and i was actually settling down when i received a letter early last month that i have been posted here in the UK to manage a position due to the death of the occupant,so to retain my job,i had to report here immediately.     
    When i wanted to put my apartment up for rent,i sought legal counsel and i was advised to get a lawyer to handle the agreement and rental contract and i already got a lawyer here in UK who is involved in the renting out process and i will have to contact him if you are satisfied with the view of the apartment so we can enter an agreement to make everything official and legal.I have to be honest with you that i am here in UK with the keys of my apartment and i am willing to hand over the keys to the person that is renting that apartment from me,the only reason am here in the UK with my keys was for the fact that when I left the Country,I had no intention of renting the apartment out because it was home I ever wished for but on getting to the UK,i realize that my transfer back might not be soonest and the apartment needs someone to take care of it.   
    If you are satisfied after viewing the apartment from the outside,please contact me so i can get in touch with my lawyer.
Regards,
Mark Jasen

我就想,不进去看就让我租,怎么可能啊。看着看着,突然觉得类似的这种情在gogodutch上有人爆过,什么UK啊什么的我还记得。于是就没回复了。然后用google image查了下他发的living room的照片。一查发现是booking上面一家Istanbul的apartment的照片. 确信无疑是骗子。

这年头骗子多,大家需要擦亮眼睛,提高警惕啊。

精彩评论8

Ford  四海霸王  2014-1-15 17:04:52 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
假装入住,生擒骗子,岂不快哉。
samzong  四海霸王  2014-1-15 18:38:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
遇到骗子就用它的网名制作一个新帖子提醒大家,不用担心这些王八蛋会报复我们,它们心虚的很。
Maximus  高级海盗  2014-1-16 11:51:31 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
希望斑竹能够制顶, 这是KAMER最普遍的一个骗术,本人2年前就遇上了同样的事情,幸亏本人本着‘不见兔子不撒鹰’ 的原则才幸免。没想到现在还有。
oh天  见习海盗  2014-1-16 21:14:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
顶顶顶,,我也遇到过,,当时对那个studio真是动心到不行!!! 但是还是Hold住了,,但凡要求先打钱过去的,,俺就不干。。不是骗子才怪!  这种骗术来拿骗中国人太小儿科了,,才不陪他玩儿呢~
鲜果小筑  四海霸王  2014-1-17 00:31:56 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
就算见面也会遇见,之前找房子约见面了,然后一看就不是好人,像吸毒贩子,然后还跟纹身大壮聊天,如果跟着进去估计就出不来了,此时就发生在去年九月,阿姆斯特丹。估计是黑社会的人。还好灵机一动,说要等朋友,趁机逃走。
Christyli  见习海盗  2014-1-21 22:57:58 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
请问能租用楼主的账号一天么?????
ruixi  见习海盗  2014-1-22 14:44:12 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 荷兰
我也遇到了,和你的,回信内容都一模一样!!!刚开始还不太相信!啊,真坏!
iyang  初上贼船  2014-8-25 02:59:27 | 显示全部楼层 来自: 中国浙江杭州
天啊 我给她汇我的护照信息页了 会不会出问题啊 还好钱没汇出去
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表

关于此网站上的Cookie

我们使用 Cookie 来个性化和改善您在我们网站上的使用体验,了解您如何使用本网站和为您提供量身定制的广告或咨询。 如果您继续使用我们的网站,即代表您同意我们使用 Cookie政策。 请访问我们Cookie条款隐私条款,了解最新内容。

接受